Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,350 members, 7,822,655 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:33 PM

Great Resource For Small Fashion Businesses - Fashion/Clothing Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Fashion/Clothing Market / Great Resource For Small Fashion Businesses (463 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Great Resource For Small Fashion Businesses by adjain(m): 11:16am On Jan 10, 2013
I have noticed that the fashion (shoes, bags etc) world is fiercely competitive. These days almost everyone has one boutique or the other somewhere, and beginners have a hard time getting solid customers that transform into sales.

I came across this website www.QuickSell.com.ng. I saw that they have a unique platform for allowing business people (including fashion houses) to host their products. And it is completely free. I am going to advice you based on my experience with using QuickSell.

If you want to benefit from using QuickSell, you must have a discount. What does this mean? If you are selling a bag for 10,000 or a shoe for 15,000, for example, you can put them on QuickSell for, let's say 7,000 for the bag and 9,000 for the shoes. If your discounts are genuine and people know that that is the best reasonable price they can get the products for, they will contact you and buy your products! The amazing part is that they will even buy other non-discounted products from your shop! I have had lots of people contact my store (although I am not into the fashion line though) to buy my products, telling me they saw my product listed on QuickSell.

Also, if you want to be the best on QuickSell, you should endeavor to put up discounts at least everyday. A lot of people have their products on QuickSell. I have seen Jumia, Konga, World Mart Africa, Scuup and some notable fashion names put up their products there from time to time. If you do not put up new products, your own products will go down to the bottom of the table. So refresh; put up new stuff everyday!

If you have any questions, contact me. I am always available for questioning. Have a great business experience this new year!

(1) (Reply)

Are You In Need Of Brazilian Hair Or Peruvian Hair? / Internet Shopping In Nigeria _ Micostar Mall / Sowing And Customized Your T-shirt/polo And Jalamia In Ur Own Taste

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.