Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,344 members, 7,819,216 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:51 PM

If U See Two Thousand Naira On The Ground On A Busy Road;wat Are U Going To Do? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / If U See Two Thousand Naira On The Ground On A Busy Road;wat Are U Going To Do? (707 Views)

Man Spotted Lying On The Ground In Victoria-Island Lagos (Photos) / How To Detect A Fake One Thousand Naira Note / Guys Wat Are U Addicted To (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If U See Two Thousand Naira On The Ground On A Busy Road;wat Are U Going To Do? by Antivirus92(m): 2:36pm On Jan 10, 2013
Imagine you dressed well walking down a busy road and see thousand naira(two notes of 1 thousand) lying on the ground. What will be your reaction? Are you going to pick it?. Are you going to do "big boy/big girl"?. If you are a guy and a girl is following you behind or you are a girl and a guy is following you behind. Remember that you're well-dressed. What will your reaction be?
Re: If U See Two Thousand Naira On The Ground On A Busy Road;wat Are U Going To Do? by Antivirus92(m): 2:39pm On Jan 10, 2013
For me, i go swallow shame. I will "go down low" grin
Re: If U See Two Thousand Naira On The Ground On A Busy Road;wat Are U Going To Do? by Idowuogbo(f): 2:41pm On Jan 10, 2013
if dem use 2000naira turn u to yam na ur wahala b dat. go and pick o! GO!
Re: If U See Two Thousand Naira On The Ground On A Busy Road;wat Are U Going To Do? by Antivirus92(m): 2:53pm On Jan 10, 2013
Idowuogbo: if dem use 2000naira turn u to yam na ur wahala b dat. go and pick o! GO!
i don't believe in magic. It doesn't work on me!
Re: If U See Two Thousand Naira On The Ground On A Busy Road;wat Are U Going To Do? by CrazyMan(m): 3:25pm On Jan 10, 2013
Antivirus92: For me, i go swallow shame. I will "go down low" grin
And how far would 2000 naira take you considering how valueless our naira is.

For me, I'll just ignore the money and move on...

1 Like

Re: If U See Two Thousand Naira On The Ground On A Busy Road;wat Are U Going To Do? by ihedioramma: 5:23am On Jan 11, 2013
I WILL NOT.
Re: If U See Two Thousand Naira On The Ground On A Busy Road;wat Are U Going To Do? by Antivirus92(m): 5:54am On Jan 11, 2013
CrazyMan:
And how far would 2000 naira take you considering how valueless our naira is.

For me, I'll just ignore the money and move on...
view it from a student's perspective. In these mid-late semesters when everyone is dry.
Re: If U See Two Thousand Naira On The Ground On A Busy Road;wat Are U Going To Do? by Mynd44: 6:25am On Jan 11, 2013
2000 is too small jorh. If it was a Ghana must go full of money now......
cheesycheesycheesy
Re: If U See Two Thousand Naira On The Ground On A Busy Road;wat Are U Going To Do? by Antivirus92(m): 6:35am On Jan 11, 2013
Mynd_44: 2000 is too small jorh. If it was a Ghana must go full of money now......
cheesycheesycheesy
lol....you wan ghana must go?. That means say ur death don dey near!
Re: If U See Two Thousand Naira On The Ground On A Busy Road;wat Are U Going To Do? by Mynd44: 6:37am On Jan 11, 2013
Antivirus92: lol....you wan ghana must go?. That means say ur death don dey near!
Hey if I must die, it has to be for something worthwhile
Re: If U See Two Thousand Naira On The Ground On A Busy Road;wat Are U Going To Do? by Antivirus92(m): 8:03am On Jan 11, 2013
Mynd_44:
Hey if I must die, it has to be for something worthwhile
the higher the money,the higher the chances of death. So 2000 maybe less deadly.
Re: If U See Two Thousand Naira On The Ground On A Busy Road;wat Are U Going To Do? by Tituxy(m): 8:17am On Jan 11, 2013
no mata hw wel dressed i am i hug even the dirtiest money
Re: If U See Two Thousand Naira On The Ground On A Busy Road;wat Are U Going To Do? by greatgod2012(f): 8:26am On Jan 11, 2013
@ op, is d money yours, since its not yours and someone didnt tell you that he will drop it there for you, then, you have no business taking d money. If you are broke and in need of money, call home, and they will send money to u.
I dont encourage picking money on d ground, for any reason, regardless of d amount.
Re: If U See Two Thousand Naira On The Ground On A Busy Road;wat Are U Going To Do? by Antivirus92(m): 12:29pm On Jan 11, 2013
greatgod2012: @ op, is d money yours, since its not yours and someone didnt tell you that he will drop it there for you, then, you have no business taking d money. If you are broke and in need of money, call home, and they will send money to u.
I dont encourage picking money on d ground, for any reason, regardless of d amount.
na only ur advice i go take!

(1) (Reply)

Imagine A World Without Problems / Values-do They Still Reside Among Us? / Drug Trafficking: Nigerian, Ejiogu Benjamin Sentenced To Death In Vietnam

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.