Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,176 members, 7,815,110 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:28 AM

Help Me - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Help Me (658 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Help Me by evangy(f): 8:24pm On Feb 26, 2008
pls, my dear people of the house help me, How do I go about this question in an interview;Why are you leaving your present job and Tell us about your self.
Re: Help Me by RobbieLex: 9:04pm On Feb 26, 2008
tell me about yourself, just tell them about yourself, in a professional way. show how your skills and education and background fit the job you are applying for. you dont need to go into details about your family and all that. no one wants to hear that. so just be professional in your answer.

the reason you should be leaving your present job is because you belive the place you are leaving cannot offer you what the place you are going to can.it might be the different industry, the size of the organisation, level of exposure. it depends on where you ae going and where you are coming from.

Just tailor your answers to suit the company you are interviewing for. Research and do a little bit of reading up on the company that should help you!

All the best.

(1) (Reply)

How To Prepare For The Total/elf Opportunites / Generis Investmentmarkters / Marketing Executives Needed Fast

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.