Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,766 members, 7,827,841 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:43 PM

When You Get Upset - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / When You Get Upset (484 Views)

An Open Letter Later To MTN By An Upset Customer / Things That Men Do That Upset Women / Sexkillz Not Again... Now Im Upset. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

When You Get Upset by Nobody: 5:09pm On Jan 10, 2013
We all come up against difficulties at times. And on occasion we get upset. There is a way to overcome every difficulty and there is a way to act when u get upset.
Making a foolish mistake.
Facing hostility.
unjustly criticised.
loss of prestige and property etc can make us upset.
3 ways to govern ourselves when a depressing feeling comes over us
1. In time of desolation,weakness,sadness and discouragement. Make no change, but continue with d plans u made when u had peace,joy,consolation and happiness.
2. Think of d fact that disturbance will pass and that light and joy will return.
3. When u get upset, do not jump to conclusions or make hasty judgement. Allow to sometime for emotional feelings to cool off.
Its a 3 simple way to become a genuise.
Re: When You Get Upset by Idowuogbo(f): 5:13pm On Jan 10, 2013
facts*

i likey...
Re: When You Get Upset by CrazyMan(m): 5:58pm On Jan 10, 2013
Idowuogbo: facts*

i likey...
Longest time idowu...what's good.

@topic
Nice.
Re: When You Get Upset by Idowuogbo(f): 5:59pm On Jan 10, 2013
CrazyMan:
Longest time idowu...what's good.

@topic
Nice.
am good o! u? smiley
Re: When You Get Upset by CrazyMan(m): 6:04pm On Jan 10, 2013
Idowuogbo:
am good o! u? smiley
Never felt any better...since you don't usually see my pms anytime I send...you can send me a pm instead...hope I'm not asking too much. wink
Re: When You Get Upset by Idowuogbo(f): 6:07pm On Jan 10, 2013
CrazyMan:
Never felt any better...since you don't usually see my pms anytime I send...you can send me a pm instead...hope I'm not asking too much. wink
u send me pms? * checking junk mail* wink
Re: When You Get Upset by CrazyMan(m): 6:12pm On Jan 10, 2013
Idowuogbo:
u send me pms? * checking junk mail* wink
Yea...but I get no replies from you...so I felt maybe you should send this time.

Preferably from a yahoo Id so we can chat afterwards... wink
Re: When You Get Upset by Idowuogbo(f): 6:13pm On Jan 10, 2013
no problemo...
Re: When You Get Upset by CrazyMan(m): 6:16pm On Jan 10, 2013
Idowuogbo: no problemo...
Alright thanks...looking forward to it. wink
Re: When You Get Upset by Nobody: 9:36pm On Jan 10, 2013
Idowu baby what are u doing in front of me. U want to send pm to @crazyman in my domot.@crying
Re: When You Get Upset by Idowuogbo(f): 9:39pm On Jan 10, 2013
embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Ranked 20th Saddest Nation- Forbes / An Introduction Of New Member / Rev. King Takes Case To Supreme Court. Insists He Is Innocent.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.