Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,158 members, 7,818,514 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:44 PM

Anony's Soul Theory Destroyed By Richard Dawkins! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Anony's Soul Theory Destroyed By Richard Dawkins! (5213 Views)

Dawkins Tells Atheists To "Mock Religion With Contempt," And Ravi's Response / "Religion Has No Place In The 21st Century"-Cambridge Debate-Dawkins vs.Williams / An Interview Of Richard Dawkins By Ben Stein (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Anony's Soul Theory Destroyed By Richard Dawkins! by Nobody: 8:37pm On Jan 10, 2013
Re: Anony's Soul Theory Destroyed By Richard Dawkins! by Nobody: 8:53pm On Jan 10, 2013
Dawkins to me is a baby atheist.
Re: Anony's Soul Theory Destroyed By Richard Dawkins! by PAGAN9JA(m): 8:53pm On Jan 10, 2013
this is where xtians go wrong. smh*

the human does not need to have a brain to have a soul. a Soul is Spiritual Energy.

it depends on the degree and energy lvl. i think more research and classification work needs be done. I hope they open a University for Pagan studies.

we humans have just narrowed it down to soul and spirit. i believe it is much more diverse than that.
Re: Anony's Soul Theory Destroyed By Richard Dawkins! by Nobody: 8:55pm On Jan 10, 2013
Reyginus: Dawkins to me is a baby atheist.

Sayeth the ignorant christian.....the irony
Re: Anony's Soul Theory Destroyed By Richard Dawkins! by Nobody: 8:56pm On Jan 10, 2013
PAGAN 9JA:
this is where xtians go wrong. smh*

the human does not need to have a brain to have a soul. a Soul is Spiritual Energy.

it depends on the degree and energy lvl. i think more research and classification work needs be done. I hope they open a University for Pagan studies.

we humans have just narrowed it down to soul and spirit. i believe it is much more diverse than that.

We have to agree to disagree bro
Re: Anony's Soul Theory Destroyed By Richard Dawkins! by Nobody: 9:43pm On Jan 10, 2013
Logicboy03:

Sayeth the ignorant christian.....the irony
Lol. But I'm serious. He's in the lower league of atheism.
Re: Anony's Soul Theory Destroyed By Richard Dawkins! by Nobody: 10:08pm On Jan 10, 2013
Reyginus: Lol. But I'm serious. He's in the lower league of atheism.

you serious?
Re: Anony's Soul Theory Destroyed By Richard Dawkins! by Nobody: 10:14pm On Jan 10, 2013
Logicboy03:

you serious?
Ofcourse. He's more of a scientist. He's very far from the atheist messiah, Sam.
Re: Anony's Soul Theory Destroyed By Richard Dawkins! by turnstoner(m): 10:51pm On Jan 10, 2013
Reyginus: Ofcourse. He's more of a scientist. He's very far from the atheist messiah, Sam.

You are being pedantic undecided
Re: Anony's Soul Theory Destroyed By Richard Dawkins! by DeepSight(m): 11:50pm On Jan 10, 2013
Dawkins? The very well known eediotic reta.rd? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?

Oh sorry, thread was opened by his ilk anyway.

So no comments.

1 Like

Re: Anony's Soul Theory Destroyed By Richard Dawkins! by Nobody: 11:57pm On Jan 10, 2013
Deep Sight:
Dawkins? The very well known eediotic reta.rd? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?

Oh sorry, thread was opened by his ilk anyway.

So no comments.

Arrogance

[size=14pt]Dawkins was awarded a Doctor of Science by the University of Oxford in 1989. He holds honorary doctorates in science from the University of Huddersfield, University of Westminster, Durham University,[128] the University of Hull, the University of Antwerp, and the University of Oslo,[129] and honorary doctorates from the University of Aberdeen,[130] Open University, the Vrije Universiteit Brussel,[8] and the University of Valencia.[131] He also holds honorary doctorates of letters from the University of St Andrews and the Australian National University (HonLittD, 1996), and was elected Fellow of the Royal Society of Literature in 1997 and the Royal Society in 2001.[8] He is one of the patrons of the Oxford University Scientific Society.
In 1987, Dawkins received a Royal Society of Literature award and a Los Angeles Times Literary Prize for his book, The Blind Watchmaker. In the same year, he received a Sci. Tech Prize for Best Television Documentary Science Programme of the Year for his work on the BBC's Horizon episode, The Blind Watchmaker.[8]
His other awards include the Zoological Society of London's Silver Medal (1989), the Finlay Innovation Award (1990), the Michael Faraday Award (1990), the Nakayama Prize (1994), the American Humanist Association's Humanist of the Year Award (1996), the fifth International Cosmos Prize (1997), the Kistler Prize (2001), the Medal of the Presidency of the Italian Republic (2001),[citation needed] the Bicentennial Kelvin Medal of The Royal Philosophical Society of Glasgow (2002),[8] and the Nierenberg Prize for Science in the Public Interest (2009).[/size][132]

1 Like

Re: Anony's Soul Theory Destroyed By Richard Dawkins! by Nobody: 12:48am On Jan 11, 2013
turnstoner:

Where?
Re: Anony's Soul Theory Destroyed By Richard Dawkins! by turnstoner(m): 11:15am On Jan 11, 2013
Reyginus: Where?

Your position on R. Dawkins is pedantic!
Re: Anony's Soul Theory Destroyed By Richard Dawkins! by Areaboy2(m): 11:28am On Jan 11, 2013
turnstoner:

i've heard that word before.. hmmm Pedantic. Yes!!! Family guy grin grin
Re: Anony's Soul Theory Destroyed By Richard Dawkins! by Nobody: 11:47am On Jan 11, 2013
turnstoner:

Your position on R. Dawkins is pedantic!
Lol. How exactly?
Re: Anony's Soul Theory Destroyed By Richard Dawkins! by Nobody: 11:49am On Jan 11, 2013
Reyginus: Lol. How exactly?
Rey, you and your questions...
Re: Anony's Soul Theory Destroyed By Richard Dawkins! by Nobody: 11:53am On Jan 11, 2013
musKeeto:
Rey, you and your questions...
Lol. Maybe you'd help me. Do you have any clue to how I went pedantic?
Re: Anony's Soul Theory Destroyed By Richard Dawkins! by Nobody: 12:31pm On Jan 11, 2013
Reyginus: Lol. Maybe you'd help me. Do you have any clue to how I went pedantic?
Another question....
Re: Anony's Soul Theory Destroyed By Richard Dawkins! by DeepSight(m): 12:57pm On Jan 11, 2013
[b]logicboy03: [/b]Dawkins was awarded a Doctor of Science by the University of Oxford in 1989. He holds honorary doctorates in science from the University of Huddersfield, University of Westminster, Durham University,[128] the University of Hull, the University of Antwerp, and the University of Oslo,[129] and honorary doctorates from the University of Aberdeen,[130] Open University, the Vrije Universiteit Brussel,[8] and the University of Valencia.[131] He also holds honorary doctorates of letters from the University of St Andrews and the Australian National University (HonLittD, 1996), and was elected Fellow of the Royal Society of Literature in 1997 and the Royal Society in 2001.[8] He is one of the patrons of the Oxford University Scientific Society.
In 1987, Dawkins received a Royal Society of Literature award and a Los Angeles Times Literary Prize for his book, The Blind Watchmaker. In the same year, he received a Sci. Tech Prize for Best Television Documentary Science Programme of the Year for his work on the BBC's Horizon episode, The Blind Watchmaker.[8]
His other awards include the Zoological Society of London's Silver Medal (1989), the Finlay Innovation Award (1990), the Michael Faraday Award (1990), the Nakayama Prize (1994), the American Humanist Association's Humanist of the Year Award (1996), the fifth International Cosmos Prize (1997), the Kistler Prize (2001), the Medal of the Presidency of the Italian Republic (2001),[citation needed] the Bicentennial Kelvin Medal of The Royal Philosophical Society of Glasgow (2002),[8] and the Nierenberg Prize for Science in the Public Interest (2009).[132]

Appeal to authourity.

Dawkins is one of the da.ftest persons to ever be called a scientist in history. He is a weak re.tarded imb.ecile incapable of any form of logical thought and is only celebrated because the world is populated largely by weak re.tarded imb.eciles, a fact which, given your turn of mind, should not surprise you.
Re: Anony's Soul Theory Destroyed By Richard Dawkins! by Nobody: 2:37pm On Jan 11, 2013
musKeeto:
Another question....
Lol.
Re: Anony's Soul Theory Destroyed By Richard Dawkins! by Nobody: 2:49pm On Jan 11, 2013
Deep Sight:

Appeal to authourity.

Dawkins is one of the da.ftest persons to ever be called a scientist in history. He is a weak re.tarded imb.ecile incapable of any form of logical thought and is only celebrated because the world is populated largely by weak re.tarded imb.eciles, a fact which, given your turn of mind, should not surprise you.

So, in your world, daft people get phds, become professors, write best selling books and gets literary awards?

This is the arrogance of a theist. No matter how smart you are, once you dont believe in God, you are a fool.

1 Like

Re: Anony's Soul Theory Destroyed By Richard Dawkins! by DeepSight(m): 3:08pm On Jan 11, 2013
Logicboy03:

So, in your world, daft people get phds, become professors, write best selling books and gets literary awards?

This is the reality of this world. Is GEJ smart? He has a PHD. Maurice Iwu is a Professor. As per books, there are a gazillion eediotic works by celebrities that win awards and sell millions.

This is the arrogance of a theist. No matter how smart you are, once you dont believe in God, you are a fool.

I do not regard him as foolish for not believing in God - although that is innately foolish. I regard him as foolish for his extremely re.tarded and da.ft arguments in respect of the existence of God.

In a world of eediots, an eediot like Dawkins is very easily celebrated.

Why do you think eediots like Kim Kardashian and Britney Spears are celebrated? That's right - they are being celebrated by the majority population - namely - fellow eediots.

2 Likes

Re: Anony's Soul Theory Destroyed By Richard Dawkins! by Nobody: 3:34pm On Jan 11, 2013
Deep Sight:

This is the reality of this world. Is GEJ smart? He has a PHD. Maurice Iwu is a Professor. As per books, there are a gazillion eediotic works by celebrities that win awards and sell millions.

1) Wow, A Phd from Oxford is now comparable to a Phd from Poth harcourt? lmao
2) There are different grades of literary awards
3) The two people you mentioned (Iwu and GEJ) are not foolish. They are corrupt and impotent leaders but it doesnt mean that they are foolish.

I will leave you to your arrogance, calling someone who has achieved educational awards and championing the teaching of science a daft person. He is a biologist and in a better position to understand the the existence of God more than you from an academic point of view.

You have embarrassed yourself with this pitiful arrogance. It is one thing to claim that you think that Dawkins is wrong but another to claim that a man of such intelligence is daft.

Wow, just wow.

Deep Sight:

I do not regard him as foolish for not believing in God - although that is innately foolish. I regard him as foolish for his extremely re.tarded and da.ft arguments in respect of the existence of God.

In a world of eediots, an eediot like Dawkins is very easily celebrated.

Why do you think eediots like Kim Kardashian and Britney Spears are celebrated? That's right - they are being celebrated by the majority population - namely - fellow eediots.

I dont need to talk too much. Your comment in bold shows the kind of arrogant and delusional person you are. I have bookmarked this thread to point to whenever you want to praise yourself or someone wants to claim something positive about you.
Re: Anony's Soul Theory Destroyed By Richard Dawkins! by wiegraf: 6:27pm On Jan 11, 2013
Can you pls stop giving anony and his nonsense attention? You do realize it's not worth the effort, at all?
Re: Anony's Soul Theory Destroyed By Richard Dawkins! by Nobody: 6:31pm On Jan 11, 2013
wiegraf: Can you pls stop giving anony and his nonsense attention? You do realize it's not worth the effort, at all?

No probs! This is the last one
Re: Anony's Soul Theory Destroyed By Richard Dawkins! by wiegraf: 6:52pm On Jan 11, 2013
Logicboy03:

No probs! This is the last one

Eh, don't get me wrong brah, your prerogative clearly. My opinion is obviously of little importance.

If he were trolling and not genuinely the slave that puts his fellow slaves of his imaginary jewish mastah to shame, I'd consider him an excellent troll. Just seeing his nonsense can make me rage a bit. At least the vitriol aimed at him is sometimes amusing.
Re: Anony's Soul Theory Destroyed By Richard Dawkins! by DeepSight(m): 7:27pm On Jan 11, 2013
Logicboy03:

1) Wow, A Phd from Oxford is now comparable to a Phd from Poth harcourt? lmao
2) There are different grades of literary awards
3) The two people you mentioned (Iwu and GEJ) are not foolish. They are corrupt and impotent leaders but it doesnt mean that they are foolish.

The point is that you cannot appeal to authority simply by pointing to the academic qualifications or achievements of a person in order to validate his intelligence on a subject outside his realm.

His deep evangelical atheistic fundamentalism leads him to make astonishingly foolish pronouncements all the time - one such being that contained in your OP - if he actually said that, that is. Perhaps its another one of your intensely foolish and egregiously da.ft jokes, because it is one of the most unintelligent things I have ever read in my life.

He is a biologist and in a better position to understand the the existence of God more than you from an academic point of view.

Yes, a biologist only. That alone does not qualify him re: the existence of God.

Although it is very sad that people like him should actually be in the greatest awe of God haven studied the grand complexity of biological life - and yet they come out - very foolishly, with the pedantic error that understanding the how of a matter obviates the whence, why and wherefore.

Not that the how is even well understood yet.

Not to speak of its origin - something that Dawkins has never addressed - and cannot address.

You see, wide eyed baby atheists like yourself may worship at the feet of academic nincompoops like Dawkins - not for me, thanks.

You have embarrassed yourself with this pitiful arrogance. It is one thing to claim that you think that Dawkins is wrong but another to claim that a man of such intelligence is daft.

Wow, just wow.

He is not just da.ft but outrightly re.tarded, even congenitally so. And so is anybody who regards him as intelligent.

Yes, and that includes members of University Councils - even in Oxford.

I dont need to talk too much. Your comment in bold shows the kind of arrogant and delusional person you are. I have bookmarked this thread to point to whenever you want to praise yourself or someone wants to claim something positive about you.

Bookmark away, baby Dawkins worshipper. As for you, no one needs to bookmark any thread. Every single post you make is sufficient evidence of the most advanced, very rampant, intense, well-settled and alarming idiocy. No offense bro.
Re: Anony's Soul Theory Destroyed By Richard Dawkins! by Nobody: 7:39pm On Jan 11, 2013
Deep Sight:

The point is that you cannot appeal to authority simply by pointing to the academic qualifications or achievements of a person in order to validate his intelligence on a subject outside his realm.

His deep evangelical atheistic fundamentalism leads him to make astonishingly foolish pronouncements all the time - one such being that contained in your OP - if he actually said that, that is. Perhaps its another one of your intensely foolish and egregiously da.ft jokes, because it is one of the most unintelligent things I have ever read in my life.

Yes, a biologist only. That alone does not qualify him re: the existence of God.

Although it is very sad that people like him should actually be in the greatest awe of God haven studied the grand complexity of biological life - and yet they come out - very foolishly, with the pedantic error that understanding the how of a matter obviates the whence, why and wherefore.

Not to speak of its origin - something that Dawkins has never addressed - and cannot address.

You see, wide eyed baby atheists like yourself may worship at the feet of academic nincompoops like Dawkins - not for me, thanks.

He is not just da.ft but outrightly re.tarded, even congenitally so. And so is anybody who regards him as intelligent.

Bookmark away, baby Dawkins worshipper. As for you, no one needs to bookmark any thread. Every single post you make is sufficient evidence of the most advanced, very rampant, intensewell-settled and alarming idiocy. No offense bro.

The evidence is piling. Keep on with the arrogance
Re: Anony's Soul Theory Destroyed By Richard Dawkins! by wiegraf: 7:45pm On Jan 11, 2013
Deep Sight:

Bookmark away, baby Dawkins worshipper. As for you, no one needs to bookmark any thread. Every single post you make is sufficient evidence of the most advanced, very rampant, intense, well-settled and alarming idiocy. No offense bro.

How you doing oga deep sight? Happy new year? You still marketing $hit as chocolate? No offense.

Do you happen to be some sort of expert on intelligence?
Re: Anony's Soul Theory Destroyed By Richard Dawkins! by DeepSight(m): 7:48pm On Jan 11, 2013
Logicboy03:

The evidence is piling. Keep on with the arrogance

- - - >

Deep Sight:

Every single post you make is sufficient evidence of the most advanced, very rampant, intense, well-settled and alarming idiocy. No offense bro.

Only desperate red eyed cultists would dart this way and that, frantically seeking to evade the very appropriate crown of idiocy which they so absolutely merit.
Re: Anony's Soul Theory Destroyed By Richard Dawkins! by Nobody: 7:50pm On Jan 11, 2013
Deep Sight:

- - - >

Only desperate red eyed cultists would dart this way and that, frantically seeking to evade the very appropriate crown of idiocy which they so absolutely merit.

^^^
and yet, Logicboy is abusive and arrogant grin grin grin grin

lol....the hypocrisy of theists
Re: Anony's Soul Theory Destroyed By Richard Dawkins! by DeepSight(m): 7:52pm On Jan 11, 2013
wiegraf:

How you doing oga deep sight? Happy new year? You still marketing $hit as chocolate? No offense.

Do you happen to be some sort of expert on intelligence?

As it happens, kind sir, I am not here marketing anything, as you will do very well to note. The OP rather is very clearly marketing something, but it is not something that should be to the taste of any persons residing outside the walls of an asylum.

One does not have to be an expert on intelligence to read just a few words of Mr. Dawkins and that should be sufficient to observe the catastrophic, and as I said, possibly congenital retardation of his mental faculties.

A happy new year to you too.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Please, Can Christians Stop Twisting The Bible? Isnt That The Job Of Atheists? / Skyscrapers, Big Mansions & Ghetto Section Are In Heaven: What Is Your Choice? / How To Know That You Have Faith

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.