Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,741 members, 7,817,047 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:44 AM

Is Jehova Jesus Christ? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Is Jehova Jesus Christ? (1174 Views)

Jehova Witnesses, I Want To Join Your Church, Help Me!!! / Jehova's Witnesses, Do U Have This In Your Bible? / Catholic Dating A Jehova Witness, Your Advice Please! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Jehova Jesus Christ? by router(m): 12:46am On Feb 27, 2008
Some christians say that Jesus Christ is God While others say that Jehova is God and greater than Jesus Christ.Which is correct, whats ur view
Re: Is Jehova Jesus Christ? by Image123(m): 5:13am On Feb 27, 2008
How important is the answer to you?What does it do for you or change in you?
Re: Is Jehova Jesus Christ? by QueenB1(f): 12:29pm On Feb 27, 2008
Jehovah is God's name
Jesus is Jehovah God's Son.
Re: Is Jehova Jesus Christ? by Nobody: 5:03pm On Feb 27, 2008
If your surname is Oladele, would you bear another name?
Jehova is God's name and Jesus is the Son of God.
Calling Jesus Jehova is not a mistake but rather the RIGHT NAME of Jesus.
If human being could recognise someones' son by his father's name, how will the KING OF KINGS,
THE LORD OF LORDS, THE ALMIGHTY GOD not recognise HIS SON by HIS Name.
The words of God are mistries and only those that are led by the spirit recognise the thing of the spirit.
god bless You
Re: Is Jehova Jesus Christ? by QueenB1(f): 11:25am On Feb 28, 2008
@
Smart.o:

If your surname is Oladele, would you bear another name?
Jehova is God's name and Jesus is the Son of God.
Calling Jesus Jehova is not a mistake but rather the RIGHT NAME of Jesus.
If human being could recognise someones' son by his father's name, how will the KING OF KINGS,
THE LORD OF LORDS, THE ALMIGHTY GOD not recognise HIS SON by HIS Name.
The words of God are mistries and only those that are led by the spirit recognise the thing of the spirit.
god bless You

Excuse me, but calling Jesus Jehovah is a big mistake because God does not share his name with anyone not even Jesus.
So, It is NOT RIGHT to call Jesus Jehovah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Is Jehova Jesus Christ? by olabowale(m): 2:40pm On Feb 28, 2008
But the parents are always different entities and separate from their offsprings. As in the case of Jesus, even though I as a Mus'lim do not believe what the Christians call him, except as a prophet and messenger and messiah to the Children of Israel, and the information pointing to these Is'lamic belief is aboundant in the Bible, but I must say that I will argue from the view point of the Christians here to destroy their false belief:

To say that a son and the father can be called the same name is completely wrong, even from human's father and son family ties and relationship. On one hand it is only the son that can be called the father's name, because that will be his last name or surname. The father can not be called the son's name, except as the father of that son. In the case of Jesus if you are to call him anything from the Christians view point, you can not call him Jehovah but son of, ! But is Jehovah his father and does Jehovah needs a son? Should not the son of Jehovah have His nature, for example to be completely different and apart and separate from mankind and jinn and Angels? For in the case of Angels, though they are spiritual beings, but they can become physical beings as well. Afterall some prophets have seen them in physical form; Ibrahiim, Lut, Yaquub, Zachariah, Jesus and Muhammad to name a few. Yet ordinary people have seen them in dreams, for example Joseph the capenter been instructed not to leave his pregnant wife the Virgin Mary. But Jesus while alive with his companions never became a spiritual or celestral being!

But I think at best the relationship of Mary and Joseph was still in a mere proposal and possible acceptance stage, and not husband and wife. As we know no marriage until the marriage ceremony is conducted, which includes dowry, a male guardian presence along with witnesses and the pronouncement of agreement from both supposed spouses. If this had occurred, Mary would never have lasted the first night and in the morning still remaining a virgin, considering the nature od man/woman sexual tendencies immediately after marriage ceremony.

Jesus was a physical person only, and his body had a soul that kept it alive. But we read from the Bible that when he was being crucified, he committed his soul to God and died immediately. Every human dies after the soul is removed (committed away from the body and God takes possession of it away from the body), from the body form that we see, feel and touch. In all Jesus did not behave differently that any previous prophets before him or the only one after him. Each of them needed God to perform the miracles that they performed, events that clearly pointed and help solidified their prophethood in the sight of man. Jesus was not capable of doing anything out of his own 'power' because he had none independent of God. Finally he was not a spiritual being and did not state that from the time that he was born and while he was alive. He even called himself son of man, which clearly showed that he was a mere mortal, a human prophet, like all the human prophets before him.

He also prophesised and spoke about a comforter to come. And as we know prophets always received revelations and what they prophesised is completely true. (Please no Christian should count what you have in your community today, after Jesus as a prophet, except "Muhammad" bin Abdallah (as) who came from adifferent branch of Ibrahiim's legacy). I ask any of you to tell me if the prophetic Comforter is not Rasulullah, then who is he and has the prophetic saying been fulfilled at all, considering the duties of this expected comforter after Jesus? What did he teach you that Jesus did not teach and what did he remind you of the truth spoken by Jesus? I will need a name of this personality that came after Jesus, please.

In all I have done, I have tried to pin down Jesus as a Prophet, a human prophet only. I have in a very clear and unabrasive way indicated that Jesus does not have the nature of God: God is unseen, does not look like human, does not have the characteristics of human, does not have the nature of human, eg death, being born, needing to procreates, eating, drinking, crying, yelling, suffering pain, being betrayed because He knows the future always, being put on trial, being Judged, being persecuted, praying to other God a greater being Who hold all positions of authority, have any doubt as we read that Jesus asked why he was forsaken and, being crucified, dying and lifeless for a period of time. None of these is part of God!

Finally, we will realise that even Angels, one of the spiritual being created by God can not be killed by any human mob. And my proof is the case of the people of Lut. Taking into account of what Smart.o said above about the Spirit leading people who are spiritual to understand the things of the spirit, I will like to know how the Christians can explain that on one hand say that it is the holy ghost that got Mary pregnant, yet they tag God the father the father of Jesus afterwards, ignoring the holy ghost who did the act of getting Mary pregnant, in the first place? Further if the holy ghost was also Jesus and God was also father God, would you not see that Jesus participated in getting his own mother pregnant, so that he could be delivered into this world to save mankind from the sin of the orignal sin itself, yet no christian can guarantee that all Christians, by virtue of their belief in Jesus, the main element of christianity will enter "Heaven" as the Christian call Paradise.

Yet as the Christians say that he was the WORD and was there before the creation of Adam, did nothing to make sure that Adam did not commit this original sin that he Jesus came to the world to eradicate by the death on the cross, as a willing lamb led to the slaughter house to be slaugheted! But Jesus got to the world, began preaching telling his listeners to worship God alone as we see in Mark 12 Verse 29. And of course telling them that Only God the Lord can forgive, in the Lord's prayer, which started surprisingly by our father!

Finally we see that Jesus begged God by his prayer in the garden of Geshimane that he was not willing to die, hence in my own objective opinion, he lost the status of 'willing lamb.' We also understand that he asked his companions to buy ammonitions and arms with the money that they get from the sales of their cloaks. We see here that Jesus was not a meek man who is only too peaceful, regardless of any condition. We see that as he was being tried he puts on a good defense and it was the evilness and political correctness of the judge that swayed him to find him guilty. Thats the human nature of Jesus. We also see that Jesus was reported to have suffered all the way to the place where he was hung.

And on the cross, we see that he was tired and exhaused (two qualities that do not befit God, and not even His Angels), and before he died complained bitterly why God had left him to go through this type of ordeal (a quality that does not befit a true believer of God and definitely a prophet. A proof of my statement is the suffering of Job and also the suffering of Jonah as well. Just to make my position clear look back to the condition of Joseph; none of them complained as to ask God why are you making me go through this experience? Yet the Christians consider these men just prophet at best, yet Jesus who complained, a god, part of god and son of god at the same time being a prophet and even son of man!). And finally committing his soul/spirit to God's hand. Same condition as any man.

No soul is taking from any man to render the man dead, except that God permits it. Look at the case of Saddam Hussein, when his death came that was when he died, otherwise he should have been killed when he was captured in the hole where he hid himself. Same condition with Abacha or Abiola or Awolowo. It will be the same condition with you, or me or anyone else.

In conclusion, Jesus was a prophet alright, but to say he is son of God or God himself or 1/3 God, those were fallacies and pure conjectures. There is no single reasonable proof to support such ideas! God is capable of handling all affairs. He needs not behave like a human, who He creates. The humans can not behave like Him, since the humans have limited power. Jesus had limited power and a proof of this was that he could not tell anyone about the exact hour when he was asked. Only God has that information that was his response, confirming to his listeners that he did not have it and clearly making a declaration that he was not God. Jesus behaved in every respect like human prophet and performed his duty in humanly quality.
Re: Is Jehova Jesus Christ? by Nobody: 3:25pm On Feb 28, 2008
God the Father + God the Son + God the Holy Spirit = YHWH (translated as
Re: Is Jehova Jesus Christ? by Nobody: 3:28pm On Feb 28, 2008
@router
Get the fact right, then you can ask the right question(s).

------------------------------
God the Father + God the Son + God the Holy Spirit = YHWH (translated Jehovah)

God the Son + the body of Christ + the soul of Christ = Jesus Christ
-----------------------------
Re: Is Jehova Jesus Christ? by router(m): 2:33am On Mar 01, 2008
@router
Get the fact right, then you can ask the right question(s).

------------------------------
God the Father + God the Son + God the Holy Spirit = YHWH (translated Jehovah)

God the Son + the body of Christ + the soul of Christ = Jesus Christ
-----------------------------

Let me refer you to the bible, thats where i got my fact from If Father and Son are co-equal persons, why did Jesus pray to the Father? (Matthew 11:25). Can God pray to God?
Matt25 At that time Jesus declared, “I thank you, Father, Lord of heaven and earth, that you have hidden these things from the wise and understanding and revealed them to little children; 26 yes, Father, for such was your gracious will.
For the fact that Jesus is praying to the Father,the father must be Jehova and cannot be Jesus
Re: Is Jehova Jesus Christ? by Drusilla(f): 5:10am On Mar 01, 2008
The name of Jesus Christ is "Davar Jehovah". You can find Davar Jehovah in the Tanach (old testament) at least 242 times.

(Gen 15:1) After these things the word of the LORD came unto Abram in a vision, saying, Fear not, Abram: I am thy shield, and thy exceeding great reward.

(Gen 15:4) And, behold, the word of the LORD came unto him, saying, This shall not be thine heir; but he that shall come forth out of thine own bowels shall be thine heir.

(Exo 9:20) He that feared the word of the LORD among the servants of Pharaoh made his servants and his cattle flee into the houses:

(Exo 9:21) And he that regarded not the word of the LORD left his servants and his cattle in the field.

(Num 3:16) And Moses numbered them according to the word of the LORD, as he was commanded.

(Num 3:51) And Moses gave the money of them that were redeemed unto Aaron and to his sons, according to the word of the LORD, as the LORD commanded Moses.

(Num 4:45) These be those that were numbered of the families of the sons of Merari, whom Moses and Aaron numbered according to the word of the LORD by the hand of Moses.

(Num 15:31) Because he hath despised the word of the LORD, and hath broken his commandment, that soul shall utterly be cut off; his iniquity shall be upon him.

(Num 22:18) And Balaam answered and said unto the servants of Balak, If Balak would give me his house full of silver and gold, I cannot go beyond the word of the LORD my God, to do less or more.

(Num 36:5) And Moses commanded the children of Israel according to the word of the LORD, saying, The tribe of the sons of Joseph hath said well.

(Deu 5:5) (I stood between the LORD and you at that time, to shew you the word of the LORD: for ye were afraid by reason of the fire, and went not up into the mountwink saying,

(Deu 34:5) So Moses the servant of the LORD died there in the land of Moab, according to the word of the LORD.

(Jos 8:27) Only the cattle and the spoil of that city Israel took for a prey unto themselves, according unto the word of the LORD which he commanded Joshua.

(Jos 19:50) According to the word of the LORD they gave him the city which he asked, even Timnathserah in mount Ephraim: and he built the city, and dwelt therein.

(Jos 22:9) And the children of Reuben and the children of Gad and the half tribe of Manasseh returned, and departed from the children of Israel out of Shiloh, which is in the land of Canaan, to go unto the country of Gilead, to the land of their possession, whereof they were possessed, according to the word of the LORD by the hand of Moses.

(1Sa 3:1) And the child Samuel ministered unto the LORD before Eli. And the word of the LORD was precious in those days; there was no open vision.

(1Sa 3:7) Now Samuel did not yet know the LORD, neither was the word of the LORD yet revealed unto him.

(1Sa 3:21) And the LORD appeared again in Shiloh: for the LORD revealed himself to Samuel in Shiloh by the word of the LORD.

(1Sa 15:10) Then came the word of the LORD unto Samuel, saying,

(1Sa 15:23) For rebellion is as the sin of witchcraft, and stubbornness is as iniquity and idolatry. Because thou hast rejected the word of the LORD, he hath also rejected thee from being king.

(1Sa 15:26) And Samuel said unto Saul, I will not return with thee: for thou hast rejected the word of the LORD, and the LORD hath rejected thee from being king over Israel.

(2Sa 7:4) And it came to pass that night, that the word of the LORD came unto Nathan, saying,

(2Sa 22:31) As for God, his way is perfect; the word of the LORD is tried: he is a buckler to all them that trust in him.

(2Sa 24:11) For when David was up in the morning, the word of the LORD came unto the prophet Gad, David's seer, saying,

(1Ki 2:27) So Solomon thrust out Abiathar from being priest unto the LORD; that he might fulfil the word of the LORD, which he spake concerning the house of Eli in Shiloh.

(1Ki 6:11) And the word of the LORD came to Solomon, saying,

(1Ki 12:24) Thus saith the LORD, Ye shall not go up, nor fight against your brethren the children of Israel: return every man to his house; for this thing is from me. They hearkened therefore to the word of the LORD, and returned to depart, according to the word of the LORD.

(1Ki 13:1) And, behold, there came a man of God out of Judah by the word of the LORD unto Bethel: and Jeroboam stood by the altar to burn incense.

(1Ki 13:2) And he cried against the altar in the word of the LORD, and said, O altar, altar, thus saith the LORD; Behold, a child shall be born unto the house of David, Josiah by name; and upon thee shall he offer the priests of the high places that burn incense upon thee, and men's bones shall be burnt upon thee.

(1Ki 13:5) The altar also was rent, and the ashes poured out from the altar, according to the sign which the man of God had given by the word of the LORD.

(1Ki 13:9) For so was it charged me by the word of the LORD, saying, Eat no bread, nor drink water, nor turn again by the same way that thou camest.

(1Ki 13:17) For it was said to me by the word of the LORD, Thou shalt eat no bread nor drink water there, nor turn again to go by the way that thou camest.

(1Ki 13:18) He said unto him, I am a prophet also as thou art; and an angel spake unto me by the word of the LORD, saying, Bring him back with thee into thine house, that he may eat bread and drink water. But he lied unto him.

(1Ki 13:20) And it came to pass, as they sat at the table, that the word of the LORD came unto the prophet that brought him back:

(1Ki 13:26) And when the prophet that brought him back from the way heard thereof, he said, It is the man of God, who was disobedient unto the word of the LORD: therefore the LORD hath delivered him unto the lion, which hath torn him, and slain him, according to the word of the LORD, which he spake unto him.

(1Ki 13:32) For the saying which he cried by the word of the LORD against the altar in Bethel, and against all the houses of the high places which are in the cities of Samaria, shall surely come to pass.

(1Ki 14:18) And they buried him; and all Israel mourned for him, according to the word of the LORD, which he spake by the hand of his servant Ahijah the prophet.

(1Ki 16:1) Then the word of the LORD came to Jehu the son of Hanani against Baasha, saying,

(1Ki 16:7) And also by the hand of the prophet Jehu the son of Hanani came the word of the LORD against Baasha, and against his house, even for all the evil that he did in the sight of the LORD, in provoking him to anger with the work of his hands, in being like the house of Jeroboam; and because he killed him.

(1Ki 16:12) Thus did Zimri destroy all the house of Baasha, according to the word of the LORD, which he spake against Baasha by Jehu the prophet,

(1Ki 16:34) In his days did Hiel the Bethelite build Jericho: he laid the foundation thereof in Abiram his firstborn, and set up the gates thereof in his youngest son Segub, according to the word of the LORD, which he spake by Joshua the son of Nun.

(1Ki 17:2) And the word of the LORD came unto him, saying,

(1Ki 17:5) So he went and did according unto the word of the LORD: for he went and dwelt by the brook Cherith, that is before Jordan.

(1Ki 17:cool And the word of the LORD came unto him, saying,

(1Ki 17:16) And the barrel of meal wasted not, neither did the cruse of oil fail, according to the word of the LORD, which he spake by Elijah.

(1Ki 17:24) And the woman said to Elijah, Now by this I know that thou art a man of God, and that the word of the LORD in thy mouth is truth.

(1Ki 18:1) And it came to pass after many days, that the word of the LORD came to Elijah in the third year, saying, Go, shew thyself unto Ahab; and I will send rain upon the earth.

(1Ki 18:31) And Elijah took twelve stones, according to the number of the tribes of the sons of Jacob, unto whom the word of the LORD came, saying, Israel shall be thy name:

(1Ki 19:9) And he came thither unto a cave, and lodged there; and, behold, the word of the LORD came to him, and he said unto him, What doest thou here, Elijah?

(1Ki 20:35) And a certain man of the sons of the prophets said unto his neighbour in the word of the LORD, Smite me, I pray thee. And the man refused to smite him.

(1Ki 21:17) And the word of the LORD came to Elijah the Tishbite, saying,

(1Ki 21:28) And the word of the LORD came to Elijah the Tishbite, saying,

(1Ki 22:5) And Jehoshaphat said unto the king of Israel, Enquire, I pray thee, at the word of the LORD to day.

(1Ki 22:19) And he said, Hear thou therefore the word of the LORD: I saw the LORD sitting on his throne, and all the host of heaven standing by him on his right hand and on his left.

(1Ki 22:38) And one washed the chariot in the pool of Samaria; and the dogs licked up his blood; and they washed his armour; according unto the word of the LORD which he spake.

(2Ki 1:17) So he died according to the word of the LORD which Elijah had spoken. And Jehoram reigned in his stead in the second year of Jehoram the son of Jehoshaphat king of Judah; because he had no son.

(2Ki 3:12) And Jehoshaphat said, The word of the LORD is with him. So the king of Israel and Jehoshaphat and the king of Edom went down to him.

(2Ki 4:44) So he set it before them, and they did eat, and left thereof, according to the word of the LORD.

(2Ki 7:1) Then Elisha said, Hear ye the word of the LORD; Thus saith the LORD, To morrow about this time shall a measure of fine flour be sold for a shekel, and two measures of barley for a shekel, in the gate of Samaria.

(2Ki 7:16) And the people went out, and spoiled the tents of the Syrians. So a measure of fine flour was sold for a shekel, and two measures of barley for a shekel, according to the word of the LORD.

(2Ki 9:26) Surely I have seen yesterday the blood of Naboth, and the blood of his sons, saith the LORD; and I will requite thee in this plat, saith the LORD. Now therefore take and cast him into the plat of ground, according to the word of the LORD.

(2Ki 9:36) Wherefore they came again, and told him. And he said, This is the word of the LORD, which he spake by his servant Elijah the Tishbite, saying, In the portion of Jezreel shall dogs eat the flesh of Jezebel:

(2Ki 10:10) Know now that there shall fall unto the earth nothing of the word of the LORD, which the LORD spake concerning the house of Ahab: for the LORD hath done that which he spake by his servant Elijah.

(2Ki 14:25) He restored the coast of Israel from the entering of Hamath unto the sea of the plain, according to the word of the LORD God of Israel, which he spake by the hand of his servant Jonah, the son of Amittai, the prophet, which was of Gathhepher.

(2Ki 15:12) This was the word of the LORD which he spake unto Jehu, saying, Thy sons shall sit on the throne of Israel unto the fourth generation. And so it came to pass.

(2Ki 20:4) And it came to pass, afore Isaiah was gone out into the middle court, that the word of the LORD came to him, saying,

(2Ki 20:16) And Isaiah said unto Hezekiah, Hear the word of the LORD.

(2Ki 20:19) Then said Hezekiah unto Isaiah, Good is the word of the LORD which thou hast spoken. And he said, Is it not good, if peace and truth be in my days?

(2Ki 23:16) And as Josiah turned himself, he spied the sepulchres that were there in the mount, and sent, and took the bones out of the sepulchres, and burned them upon the altar, and polluted it, according to the word of the LORD which the man of God proclaimed, who proclaimed these words.

(2Ki 24:2) And the LORD sent against him bands of the Chaldees, and bands of the Syrians, and bands of the Moabites, and bands of the children of Ammon, and sent them against Judah to destroy it, according to the word of the LORD, which he spake by his servants the prophets.

(1Ch 10:13) So Saul died for his transgression which he committed against the LORD, even against the word of the LORD, which he kept not, and also for asking counsel of one that had a familiar spirit, to enquire of it;

(1Ch 11:3) Therefore came all the elders of Israel to the king to Hebron; and David made a covenant with them in Hebron before the LORD; and they anointed David king over Israel, according to the word of the LORD by Samuel.

(1Ch 11:10) These also are the chief of the mighty men whom David had, who strengthened themselves with him in his kingdom, and with all Israel, to make him king, according to the word of the LORD concerning Israel.

(1Ch 12:23) And these are the numbers of the bands that were ready armed to the war, and came to David to Hebron, to turn the kingdom of Saul to him, according to the word of the LORD.

(1Ch 15:15) And the children of the Levites bare the ark of God upon their shoulders with the staves thereon, as Moses commanded according to the word of the LORD.

(1Ch 22:cool But the word of the LORD came to me, saying, Thou hast shed blood abundantly, and hast made great wars: thou shalt not build an house unto my name, because thou hast shed much blood upon the earth in my sight.

(2Ch 11:2) But the word of the LORD came to Shemaiah the man of God, saying,

(2Ch 12:7) And when the LORD saw that they humbled themselves, the word of the LORD came to Shemaiah, saying, They have humbled themselves; therefore I will not destroy them, but I will grant them some deliverance; and my wrath shall not be poured out upon Jerusalem by the hand of Shishak.

(2Ch 18:4) And Jehoshaphat said unto the king of Israel, Enquire, I pray thee, at the word of the LORD to day.

(2Ch 18:18) Again he said, Therefore hear the word of the LORD; I saw the LORD sitting upon his throne, and all the host of heaven standing on his right hand and on his left.

(2Ch 30:12) Also in Judah the hand of God was to give them one heart to do the commandment of the king and of the princes, by the word of the LORD.

(2Ch 34:21) Go, enquire of the LORD for me, and for them that are left in Israel and in Judah, concerning the words of the book that is found: for great is the wrath of the LORD that is poured out upon us, because our fathers have not kept the word of the LORD, to do after all that is written in this book.

(2Ch 35:6) So kill the passover, and sanctify yourselves, and prepare your brethren, that they may do according to the word of the LORD by the hand of Moses.

(2Ch 36:21) To fulfil the word of the LORD by the mouth of Jeremiah, until the land had enjoyed her sabbaths: for as long as she lay desolate she kept sabbath, to fulfil threescore and ten years.

(2Ch 36:22) Now in the first year of Cyrus king of Persia, that the word of the LORD spoken by the mouth of Jeremiah might be accomplished, the LORD stirred up the spirit of Cyrus king of Persia, that he made a proclamation throughout all his kingdom, and put it also in writing, saying,

(Ezr 1:1) Now in the first year of Cyrus king of Persia, that the word of the LORD by the mouth of Jeremiah might be fulfilled, the LORD stirred up the spirit of Cyrus king of Persia, that he made a proclamation throughout all his kingdom, and put it also in writing, saying,

(Psa 18:30) As for God, his way is perfect: the word of the LORD is tried: he is a buckler to all those that trust in him.

(Psa 33:4) For the word of the LORD is right; and all his works are done in truth.

(Psa 33:6) By the word of the LORD were the heavens made; and all the host of them by the breath of his mouth.

(Psa 105:19) Until the time that his word came: the word of the LORD tried him.

(Isa 1:10) Hear the word of the LORD, ye rulers of Sodom; give ear unto the law of our God, ye people of Gomorrah.

(Isa 2:3) And many people shall go and say, Come ye, and let us go up to the mountain of the LORD, to the house of the God of Jacob; and he will teach us of his ways, and we will walk in his paths: for out of Zion shall go forth the law, and the word of the LORD from Jerusalem.

(Isa 28:13) But the word of the LORD was unto them precept upon precept, precept upon precept; line upon line, line upon line; here a little, and there a little; that they might go, and fall backward, and be broken, and snared, and taken.

(Isa 28:14) Wherefore hear the word of the LORD, ye scornful men, that rule this people which is in Jerusalem.

(Isa 38:4) Then came the word of the LORD to Isaiah, saying,

(Isa 39:5) Then said Isaiah to Hezekiah, Hear the word of the LORD of hosts:

(Isa 39:cool Then said Hezekiah to Isaiah, Good is the word of the LORD which thou hast spoken. He said moreover, For there shall be peace and truth in my days.

(Isa 66:5) Hear the word of the LORD, ye that tremble at his word; Your brethren that hated you, that cast you out for my name's sake, said, Let the LORD be glorified: but he shall appear to your joy, and they shall be ashamed.

(Jer 1:2) To whom the word of the LORD came in the days of Josiah the son of Amon king of Judah, in the thirteenth year of his reign.

(Jer 1:4) Then the word of the LORD came unto me, saying,

(Jer 1:11) Moreover the word of the LORD came unto me, saying, Jeremiah, what seest thou? And I said, I see a rod of an almond tree.

(Jer 1:13) And the word of the LORD came unto me the second time, saying, What seest thou? And I said, I see a seething pot; and the face thereof is toward the north.

(Jer 2:1) Moreover the word of the LORD came to me, saying,

(Jer 2:4) Hear ye the word of the LORD, O house of Jacob, and all the families of the house of Israel:

(Jer 2:31) O generation, see ye the word of the LORD. Have I been a wilderness unto Israel? a land of darkness? wherefore say my people, We are lords; we will come no more unto thee?

(Jer 6:10) To whom shall I speak, and give warning, that they may hear? behold, their ear is uncircumcised, and they cannot hearken: behold, the word of the LORD is unto them a reproach; they have no delight in it.

(Jer 7:2) Stand in the gate of the LORD'S house, and proclaim there this word, and say, Hear the word of the LORD, all ye of Judah, that enter in at these gates to worship the LORD.

(Jer 8:9) The wise men are ashamed, they are dismayed and taken: lo, they have rejected the word of the LORD; and what wisdom is in them?

(Jer 9:20) Yet hear the word of the LORD, O ye women, and let your ear receive the word of his mouth, and teach your daughters wailing, and every one her neighbour lamentation.

(Jer 13:2) So I got a girdle according to the word of the LORD, and put it on my loins.

(Jer 13:3) And the word of the LORD came unto me the second time, saying,

(Jer 13:cool Then the word of the LORD came unto me, saying,

(Jer 14:1) The word of the LORD that came to Jeremiah concerning the dearth.

(Jer 16:1) The word of the LORD came also unto me, saying,

(Jer 17:15) Behold, they say unto me, Where is the word of the LORD? let it come now.

(Jer 17:20) And say unto them, Hear ye the word of the LORD, ye kings of Judah, and all Judah, and all the inhabitants of Jerusalem, that enter in by these gates:

(Jer 18:5) Then the word of the LORD came to me, saying,

(Jer 19:3) And say, Hear ye the word of the LORD, O kings of Judah, and inhabitants of Jerusalem; Thus saith the LORD of hosts, the God of Israel; Behold, I will bring evil upon this place, the which whosoever heareth, his ears shall tingle.

(Jer 20:cool For since I spake, I cried out, I cried violence and spoil; because the word of the LORD was made a reproach unto me, and a derision, daily.

(Jer 21:11) And touching the house of the king of Judah, say, Hear ye the word of the LORD;

(Jer 22:2) And say, Hear the word of the LORD, O king of Judah, that sittest upon the throne of David, thou, and thy servants, and thy people that enter in by these gates:

(Jer 22:29) O earth, earth, earth, hear the word of the LORD.

(Jer 24:4) Again the word of the LORD came unto me, saying,

(Jer 25:3) From the thirteenth year of Josiah the son of Amon king of Judah, even unto this day, that is the three and twentieth year, the word of the LORD hath come unto me, and I have spoken unto you, rising early and speaking; but ye have not hearkened.

(Jer 27:18) But if they be prophets, and if the word of the LORD be with them, let them now make intercession to the LORD of hosts, that the vessels which are left in the house of the LORD, and in the house of the king of Judah, and at Jerusalem, go not to Babylon.

(Jer 28:12) Then the word of the LORD came unto Jeremiah the prophet, after that Hananiah the prophet had broken the yoke from off the neck of the prophet Jeremiah, saying,

(Jer 29:20) Hear ye therefore the word of the LORD, all ye of the captivity, whom I have sent from Jerusalem to Babylon:

(Jer 29:30) Then came the word of the LORD unto Jeremiah, saying,

(Jer 31:10) Hear the word of the LORD, O ye nations, and declare it in the isles afar off, and say, He that scattered Israel will gather him, and keep him, as a shepherd doth his flock.

(Jer 32:6) And Jeremiah said, The word of the LORD came unto me, saying,

(Jer 32:cool So Hanameel mine uncle's son came to me in the court of the prison according to the word of the LORD, and said unto me, Buy my field, I pray thee, that is in Anathoth, which is in the country of Benjamin: for the right of inheritance is thine, and the redemption is thine; buy it for thyself. Then I knew that this was the word of the LORD.

(Jer 32:26) Then came the word of the LORD unto Jeremiah, saying,

(Jer 33:1) Moreover the word of the LORD came unto Jeremiah the second time, while he was yet shut up in the court of the prison, saying,

(Jer 33:19) And the word of the LORD came unto Jeremiah, saying,

(Jer 33:23) Moreover the word of the LORD came to Jeremiah, saying,

(Jer 34:4) Yet hear the word of the LORD, O Zedekiah king of Judah; Thus saith the LORD of thee, Thou shalt not die by the sword:

(Jer 34:12) Therefore the word of the LORD came to Jeremiah from the LORD, saying,

(Jer 35:12) Then came the word of the LORD unto Jeremiah, saying,

(Jer 36:27) Then the word of the LORD came to Jeremiah, after that the king had burned the roll, and the words which Baruch wrote at the mouth of Jeremiah, saying,

(Jer 37:6) Then came the word of the LORD unto the prophet Jeremiah, saying,

(Jer 39:15) Now the word of the LORD came unto Jeremiah, while he was shut up in the court of the prison, saying,

(Jer 42:7) And it came to pass after ten days, that the word of the LORD came unto Jeremiah.

(Jer 42:15) And now therefore hear the word of the LORD, ye remnant of Judah; Thus saith the LORD of hosts, the God of Israel; If ye wholly set your faces to enter into Egypt, and go to sojourn there;

(Jer 43:cool Then came the word of the LORD unto Jeremiah in Tahpanhes, saying,

(Jer 44:24) Moreover Jeremiah said unto all the people, and to all the women, Hear the word of the LORD, all Judah that are in the land of Egypt:

(Jer 44:26) Therefore hear ye the word of the LORD, all Judah that dwell in the land of Egypt; Behold, I have sworn by my great name, saith the LORD, that my name shall no more be named in the mouth of any man of Judah in all the land of Egypt, saying, The Lord GOD liveth.

(Jer 46:1) The word of the LORD which came to Jeremiah the prophet against the Gentiles;

(Jer 47:1) The word of the LORD that came to Jeremiah the prophet against the Philistines, before that Pharaoh smote Gaza.

(Jer 49:34) The word of the LORD that came to Jeremiah the prophet against Elam in the beginning of the reign of Zedekiah king of Judah, saying,

(Eze 1:3) The word of the LORD came expressly unto Ezekiel the priest, the son of Buzi, in the land of the Chaldeans by the river Chebar; and the hand of the LORD was there upon him.

(Eze 3:16) And it came to pass at the end of seven days, that the word of the LORD came unto me, saying,

(Eze 6:1) And the word of the LORD came unto me, saying,

(Eze 6:3) And say, Ye mountains of Israel, hear the word of the Lord GOD; Thus saith the Lord GOD to the mountains, and to the hills, to the rivers, and to the valleys; Behold, I, even I, will bring a sword upon you, and I will destroy your high places.

(Eze 7:1) Moreover the word of the LORD came unto me, saying,

(Eze 11:14) Again the word of the LORD came unto me, saying,

(Eze 12:1) The word of the LORD also came unto me, saying,

(Eze 12:cool And in the morning came the word of the LORD unto me, saying,

(Eze 12:17) Moreover the word of the LORD came to me, saying,

(Eze 12:21) And the word of the LORD came unto me, saying,

(Eze 12:26) Again the word of the LORD came to me, saying,

(Eze 13:1) And the word of the LORD came unto me, saying,

(Eze 13:2) Son of man, prophesy against the prophets of Israel that prophesy, and say thou unto them that prophesy out of their own hearts, Hear ye the word of the LORD;

(Eze 14:2) And the word of the LORD came unto me, saying,

(Eze 14:12) The word of the LORD came again to me, saying,

(Eze 15:1) And the word of the LORD came unto me, saying,

(Eze 16:1) Again the word of the LORD came unto me, saying,

(Eze 16:35) Wherefore, O harlot, hear the word of the LORD:

(Eze 17:1) And the word of the LORD came unto me, saying,

(Eze 17:11) Moreover the word of the LORD came unto me, saying,

(Eze 18:1) The word of the LORD came unto me again, saying,

(Eze 20:2) Then came the word of the LORD unto me, saying,

(Eze 20:45) Moreover the word of the LORD came unto me, saying,

(Eze 20:47) And say to the forest of the south, Hear the word of the LORD; Thus saith the Lord GOD; Behold, I will kindle a fire in thee, and it shall devour every green tree in thee, and every dry tree: the flaming flame shall not be quenched, and all faces from the south to the north shall be burned therein.

(Eze 21:1) And the word of the LORD came unto me, saying,

(Eze 21:cool Again the word of the LORD came unto me, saying,

(Eze 21:18) The word of the LORD came unto me again, saying,

(Eze 22:1) Moreover the word of the LORD came unto me, saying,

(Eze 22:17) And the word of the LORD came unto me, saying,

(Eze 22:23) And the word of the LORD came unto me, saying,

(Eze 23:1) The word of the LORD came again unto me, saying,

(Eze 24:1) Again in the ninth year, in the tenth month, in the tenth day of the month, the word of the LORD came unto me, saying,

(Eze 24:15) Also the word of the LORD came unto me, saying,

(Eze 24:20) Then I answered them, The word of the LORD came unto me, saying,

(Eze 25:1) The word of the LORD came again unto me, saying,

(Eze 25:3) And say unto the Ammonites, Hear the word of the Lord GOD; Thus saith the Lord GOD; Because thou saidst, Aha, against my sanctuary, when it was profaned; and against the land of Israel, when it was desolate; and against the house of Judah, when they went into captivity;

(Eze 26:1) And it came to pass in the eleventh year, in the first day of the month, that the word of the LORD came unto me, saying,

(Eze 27:1) The word of the LORD came again unto me, saying,

(Eze 28:1) The word of the LORD came again unto me, saying,

(Eze 28:11) Moreover the word of the LORD came unto me, saying,

(Eze 28:20) Again the word of the LORD came unto me, saying,

(Eze 29:1) In the tenth year, in the tenth month, in the twelfth day of the month, the word of the LORD came unto me, saying,

(Eze 29:17) And it came to pass in the seven and twentieth year, in the first month, in the first day of the month, the word of the LORD came unto me, saying,

(Eze 30:1) The word of the LORD came again unto me, saying,

(Eze 30:20) And it came to pass in the eleventh year, in the first month, in the seventh day of the month, that the word of the LORD came unto me, saying,

(Eze 31:1) And it came to pass in the eleventh year, in the third month, in the first day of the month, that the word of the LORD came unto me, saying,

(Eze 32:1) And it came to pass in the twelfth year, in the twelfth month, in the first day of the month, that the word of the LORD came unto me, saying,

(Eze 32:17) It came to pass also in the twelfth year, in the fifteenth day of the month, that the word of the LORD came unto me, saying,

(Eze 33:1) Again the word of the LORD came unto me, saying,

(Eze 33:23) Then the word of the LORD came unto me, saying,

(Eze 34:1) And the word of the LORD came unto me, saying,

(Eze 34:7) Therefore, ye shepherds, hear the word of the LORD;

(Eze 34:9) Therefore, O ye shepherds, hear the word of the LORD;

(Eze 35:1) Moreover the word of the LORD came unto me, saying,

(Eze 36:1) Also, thou son of man, prophesy unto the mountains of Israel, and say, Ye mountains of Israel, hear the word of the LORD:

(Eze 36:4) Therefore, ye mountains of Israel, hear the word of the Lord GOD; Thus saith the Lord GOD to the mountains, and to the hills, to the rivers, and to the valleys, to the desolate wastes, and to the cities that are forsaken, which became a prey and derision to the residue of the heathen that are round about;

(Eze 36:16) Moreover the word of the LORD came unto me, saying,

(Eze 37:4) Again he said unto me, Prophesy upon these bones, and say unto them, O ye dry bones, hear the word of the LORD.

(Eze 37:15) The word of the LORD came again unto me, saying,

(Eze 38:1) And the word of the LORD came unto me, saying,

(Dan 9:2) In the first year of his reign I Daniel understood by books the number of the years, whereof the word of the LORD came to Jeremiah the prophet, that he would accomplish seventy years in the desolations of Jerusalem.

(Hos 1:1) The word of the LORD that came unto Hosea, the son of Beeri, in the days of Uzziah, Jotham, Ahaz, and Hezekiah, kings of Judah, and in the days of Jeroboam the son of Joash, king of Israel.

(Hos 1:2) The beginning of the word of the LORD by Hosea. And the LORD said to Hosea, Go, take unto thee a wife of whoredoms and children of whoredoms: for the land hath committed great whoredom, departing from the LORD.

(Hos 4:1) Hear the word of the LORD, ye children of Israel: for the LORD hath a controversy with the inhabitants of the land, because there is no truth, nor mercy, nor knowledge of God in the land.

(Joe 1:1) The word of the LORD that came to Joel the son of Pethuel.

(Amo 7:16) Now therefore hear thou the word of the LORD: Thou sayest, Prophesy not against Israel, and drop not thy word against the house of Isaac.

(Amo 8:12) And they shall wander from sea to sea, and from the north even to the east, they shall run to and fro to seek the word of the LORD, and shall not find it.

(Jon 1:1) Now the word of the LORD came unto Jonah the son of Amittai, saying,

(Jon 3:1) And the word of the LORD came unto Jonah the second time, saying,

(Jon 3:3) So Jonah arose, and went unto Nineveh, according to the word of the LORD. Now Nineveh was an exceeding great city of three days' journey.

(Mic 1:1) The word of the LORD that came to Micah the Morasthite in the days of Jotham, Ahaz, and Hezekiah, kings of Judah, which he saw concerning Samaria and Jerusalem.

(Mic 4:2) And many nations shall come, and say, Come, and let us go up to the mountain of the LORD, and to the house of the God of Jacob; and he will teach us of his ways, and we will walk in his paths: for the law shall go forth of Zion, and the word of the LORD from Jerusalem.

(Zep 1:1) The word of the LORD which came unto Zephaniah the son of Cushi, the son of Gedaliah, the son of Amariah, the son of Hizkiah, in the days of Josiah the son of Amon, king of Judah.

(Zep 2:5) Woe unto the inhabitants of the sea coast, the nation of the Cherethites! the word of the LORD is against you; O Canaan, the land of the Philistines, I will even destroy thee, that there shall be no inhabitant.

(Hag 1:1) In the second year of Darius the king, in the sixth month, in the first day of the month, came the word of the LORD by Haggai the prophet unto Zerubbabel the son of Shealtiel, governor of Judah, and to Joshua the son of Josedech, the high priest, saying,

(Hag 1:3) Then came the word of the LORD by Haggai the prophet, saying,

(Hag 2:1) In the seventh month, in the one and twentieth day of the month, came the word of the LORD by the prophet Haggai, saying,

(Hag 2:10) In the four and twentieth day of the ninth month, in the second year of Darius, came the word of the LORD by Haggai the prophet, saying,

(Hag 2:20) And again the word of the LORD came unto Haggai in the four and twentieth day of the month, saying,

(Zec 1:1) In the eighth month, in the second year of Darius, came the word of the LORD unto Zechariah, the son of Berechiah, the son of Iddo the prophet, saying,

(Zec 1:7) Upon the four and twentieth day of the eleventh month, which is the month Sebat, in the second year of Darius, came the word of the LORD unto Zechariah, the son of Berechiah, the son of Iddo the prophet, saying,

(Zec 4:6) Then he answered and spake unto me, saying, This is the word of the LORD unto Zerubbabel, saying, Not by might, nor by power, but by my spirit, saith the LORD of hosts.

(Zec 4:cool Moreover the word of the LORD came unto me, saying,

(Zec 6:9) And the word of the LORD came unto me, saying,

(Zec 7:1) And it came to pass in the fourth year of king Darius, that the word of the LORD came unto Zechariah in the fourth day of the ninth month, even in Chisleu;

(Zec 7:4) Then came the word of the LORD of hosts unto me, saying,

(Zec 7:cool And the word of the LORD came unto Zechariah, saying,

(Zec 8:1) Again the word of the LORD of hosts came to me, saying,

(Zec 8:18) And the word of the LORD of hosts came unto me, saying,

(Zec 9:1) The burden of the word of the LORD in the land of Hadrach, and Damascus shall be the rest thereof: when the eyes of man, as of all the tribes of Israel, shall be toward the LORD.

(Zec 11:11) And it was broken in that day: and so the poor of the flock that waited upon me knew that it was the word of the LORD.

(Zec 12:1) The burden of the word of the LORD for Israel, saith the LORD, which stretcheth forth the heavens, and layeth the foundation of the earth, and formeth the spirit of man within him.

(Mal 1:1) The burden of the word of the LORD to Israel by Malachi.
Re: Is Jehova Jesus Christ? by funlash: 6:06am On Mar 01, 2008
Make una go read Bible well well, Jesus Christ na same same as Jehova if una no know
Re: Is Jehova Jesus Christ? by router(m): 3:22pm On Mar 01, 2008
let us look at John 3:16 "For God loved the world so much that he gave his only begotten Son, in order that everyone exercising faith in him might not be destroyed but have everlasting life."  Ironically, Trinitarians from my personal experience with them rely on this verse (John 3:16) very heavily when trying to prove that Allah or Jehovah came down to earth to die for our sins.  They claim that Jesus being God's unique son, makes him the only Son for God, which ultimately lead us to the conclusion that Jehovah is Jesus.

Now, Let us look at Exodus 4:22 "Thus saith Jehovah, Israel is my son, even my firstborn.  Here we see in this verse that Israel is not only God's so called "Son", but also his first born !!.  Does this mean that Jehovah is Israel?  Does it mean that we must worship Israel as Jehovah or Allah?  Of course not !!!

Also, let us look at Jeremiah 31:9 "I am a father to Israel, and Ephraim is my firstborn."  Ephraim in this verse means Israel.  This verse is similar to Exodus 4:22.
Let us also look at Psalm 2:7 ", Jehovah had said onto me (David), thou art my Son; this day have I begotten thee."  Here in this verse we see that God not only called David his "Son", but also had made him his begotten Son  !!!.

Let us also look at Psalm 2:7 ", Jehovah had said ontome (David), thou art my Son; this day have I begotten thee."  Here in this verse we see that God not only called David his "Son", but also had made him his begotten Son  !!!.

Let us play a little swapping game between the verses of John 3:16, Exodus 4:22, Jeremiah 31:9, and Psalm 2:7.  Let us take "his only begotten Son" from John 3:16 and replace it in Exodus 4:22, and let us take "even my firstborn" from Exodus 4:22 and replace it in John 3:16.   

Do you honestly think that the little swap game above would change anything in the meaning?  Would you still have believed in Jesus as Jehovah if the above swap was true?   

The above swap proves that the word "Son" doesn't mean actual biological "Son" at all.   It just means that Jesus is a "Son" of Jehovah in a way that Jehovah loved him so much that he chose him to be his messenger to the people of Israel.

http://www.answering-christianity.com/son_of_god.htm
Re: Is Jehova Jesus Christ? by babs787(m): 3:33pm On Mar 01, 2008
In addition, if Jesus is God, can someone explain these verses from John that confused himself?

John 13 v 16: Verily, verily, I say unto you, The servant is not greater than his lord; neither he that is sent greater than he that sent him.

John 14 v 28; Ye have heard how I said unto you, I go away, and come [again] unto you. If ye loved me, ye would rejoice, because I said, I go unto the Father: for my Father is greater than I.

John 17 v 1:These words spake Jesus, and lifted up his eyes to heaven, and said, Father, the hour is come; glorify thy Son, that thy Son also may glorify thee:
Re: Is Jehova Jesus Christ? by Drusilla(f): 3:40pm On Mar 01, 2008
The Father -- Jehovah.
The Son -- Davar Jehovah.
The Holy Spirit -- Ruach Jehovah.

The Father, the Son, the Holy Spirit.

Y'all know this story.

Jesus is God, the Son of God. God the Son. The Word of God. God in the Flesh.
Re: Is Jehova Jesus Christ? by babs787(m): 6:46pm On Mar 01, 2008
@Drusilla

Insert Quote
The Father -- Jehovah.
The Son -- Davar Jehovah.
The Holy Spirit -- Ruach Jehovah.

The Father, the Son, the Holy Spirit.

Y'all know this story.

Jesus is God, the Son of God. God the Son. The Word of God. God in the Flesh.

If Jesus is God, can you please explain these verses:

John 13 v 16: Verily, verily, I say unto you, The servant is not greater than his lord; neither he that is sent greater than he that sent him.

John 14 v 28; Ye have heard how I said unto you, I go away, and come [again] unto you. If ye loved me, ye would rejoice, because I said, I go unto the Father: for my Father is greater than I.

John 17 v 1:These words spake Jesus, and lifted up his eyes to heaven, and said, Father, the hour is come; glorify thy Son, that thy Son also may glorify thee:
Re: Is Jehova Jesus Christ? by Backslider(m): 8:48pm On Mar 01, 2008
@babs787

I think you should not read the bible with the view of your quran.

first in Christian service the person that Serves is supposed to be the Higher.

Now see Jesus's name has been exhalted Why? he was sent and he agreed to it. The trinity can not disagree. They are like a family (husband and wife and child) But they have equal authority. There is no Oga among them.

The father cannot do anything without the son and the same as the holy Ghost. They are very Humble and meek yet Mighty and terible.

You wonder how Satan planned to overthrow God and all this while God did not prevent him reaching the level it got to?

Satan took God for granted.
Re: Is Jehova Jesus Christ? by TV01(m): 10:32pm On Mar 01, 2008
Hi Dru,

Loooooooooooongest time. Good to see you are still in fine fettle.

May Jehovah bless you

TV
Re: Is Jehova Jesus Christ? by TV01(m): 10:39pm On Mar 01, 2008
~Dupe~
Re: Is Jehova Jesus Christ? by Nobody: 10:40pm On Mar 01, 2008
whateva you call God, jehova or jesus, they are the same.Jhn 10:30
Re: Is Jehova Jesus Christ? by chaps09(m): 2:30am On Jun 13, 2009
gurl this is wack
Re: Is Jehova Jesus Christ? by Marlbron: 8:58pm On Jun 14, 2009
Jehova is the name of an angel.

Jesus Christ was the name the word (God the Son) took in his incarnation to save man. The trinity of the Godhead is not disputable, but I see some people cannot comprehend it. The three act in unison but can exist separately in heaven and on earth. They have a shared glory through the Holy spirit. Read John 17 and see where Christ prayed for that shared glory.

Now the Almighty God cannot have a name except he incarnates on earth. In the time of Jesus he called the Almighty "the Father". The created cannot give the creator a name.

Most religions do not know Jesus not to talk of knowing God the Father. What they do know are angels of God, so their understanding of the Godhead is imperfect and no matter the argument, it is a waste of time. You can only claim to worship God or to know him but you are only serving angels. A good example is Moses, who got the Law and commandments from angels (Read Galatians 3: 19, Acts 7:53). People think that Moses saw God directly. That was proven to be wrong by Christ. The teachings of Moses are everywhere and serves the basis for the Torah, Koran and other books by secret societies. The knowledge is imperfect and comes from angels, not directly from God.
Re: Is Jehova Jesus Christ? by stamma(m): 5:21pm On Jun 15, 2009
Jesus is called Jehovah.

In Isaiah 6:5, when Isaiah saw his vision of heaven, with the Lord high and lifted up, he said, "Woe is me, for I am ruined! Because I am a man of unclean lips, And I live among a people of unclean lips; For my eyes have seen the King, the Lord [Jehovah] of hosts." Yet the apostle John, referring to this same incident, writes that Isaiah saw Christ's glory, "and he spoke of Him" (Jn. 12:41).

In Isaiah 6:5, when Isaiah saw his vision of heaven, with the Lord high and lifted up, he said, "Woe is me, for I am ruined! Because I am a man of unclean lips, And I live among a people of unclean lips; For my eyes have seen the King, the Lord [Jehovah] of hosts." Yet the apostle John, referring to this same incident, writes that Isaiah saw Christ's glory, "and he spoke of Him" (Jn. 12:41).
Re: Is Jehova Jesus Christ? by emmyjp: 6:13pm On Jun 15, 2009
behold i show you a misery
Re: Is Jehova Jesus Christ? by Backslider(m): 5:13pm On Jun 16, 2009
This sis a JW doctrine that we have dealt wit in the past.

Jehovah is Jesus

if you read the JW bible they have changed alot of things in it but there is a place they either forgot not to change and i can debate router on that if and when he is ready

(1) (Reply)

Vatican Forgives Late Beatle Member John Lennon For Jesus Comments / Odega Shawa Exposes The Pastors Of The Apocalypse / How To Tell A Real Man Of God, Are There Any Basis?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 221
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.