Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,304 members, 7,811,898 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:45 PM

Maxwell Is Coming To Nigeria This Valentine - Music/Radio (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Maxwell Is Coming To Nigeria This Valentine (7433 Views)

Mavin Records Label Has Confirmed That An Audition Is Coming Up!!!!! / Maxwell / His Name Is Musze(Maxwell) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Maxwell Is Coming To Nigeria This Valentine by Anubiri(m): 1:09pm On Jan 11, 2013
An Arab was interviewed at a US
Embassy.
CONSUL: Ur name, please?
ARAB: Abdul Aziz.
CONSUL: Sex?
ARAB: 6 times a week.
CONSUL: I mean, male or female?
ARAB: Both male n female. Sometimes
even camel.
CONSUL: Holy cow!
ARAB: Yes, cows n dogs, too.
CONSUL: Man, isn't dat hostile?
ARAB: Horsestyle, dogstyle, any style!
CONSUL: Oh dear!
ARAB: No deer,They run too fast, laaf it out

1 Like

Re: Maxwell Is Coming To Nigeria This Valentine by 2good(m): 1:10pm On Jan 11, 2013
Why are Nigerians so angry over irrelevant things? Is life so hard for your guys that you frown at everything out there even if it gives satisfaction to some other people? Na wa ooooo.
Re: Maxwell Is Coming To Nigeria This Valentine by Nobody: 1:31pm On Jan 11, 2013
Love maxwell. Cocure,pretty wings,Lifetime,are among my faves..too bad he is not going to be present in Abuja,correct chicks go dey there ,ladies love MAXWELL
Re: Maxwell Is Coming To Nigeria This Valentine by ignis: 1:31pm On Jan 11, 2013
Ramcie: Who is Maxwell Never heard of him . *still waiting for my one true crush Tyrese* kiss kiss
Then you must be a local girl. Please try and get exposed and enlightened.
You are even bold to come here and announce that you don't know Maxwell.
Re: Maxwell Is Coming To Nigeria This Valentine by yamunla(m): 1:32pm On Jan 11, 2013
SamConquer: LORD JAGARA:who is maxwell...TORINO:my Lord neither nor nevertheless futhermore DO I KNOW HIM..
This your style is so annoying...*spit*
Re: Maxwell Is Coming To Nigeria This Valentine by MissyB3(f): 1:32pm On Jan 11, 2013
Dear mods,
This thread was moved to this section by mistake. Could you please send it back as soon as you see this.
Thanks! embarassed
Re: Maxwell Is Coming To Nigeria This Valentine by Ramcie(f): 2:03pm On Jan 11, 2013
ignis:
Then you must be a local girl. Please try and get exposed and enlightened.
You are even bold to come here and announce that you don't know Maxwell.

Sharaaaaap there. All cos of Maxwell who doesn't even know about your existence. For your informantion, there is no crime in acknowledging that one doesn't know something. Must everyone know Maxwell? It's low-lifes like you that spend all your lifetime knowing about celebs who care less about your existence. Anuofia. Now I know Maxwell has an illegitimate son here in Nairaland.

1 Like

Re: Maxwell Is Coming To Nigeria This Valentine by Kslib(m): 2:06pm On Jan 11, 2013
Anubiri: An Arab was interviewed at a US
Embassy.
CONSUL: Ur name, please?
ARAB: Abdul Aziz.
CONSUL: Sex?
ARAB: 6 times a week.
CONSUL: I mean, male or female?
ARAB: Both male n female. Sometimes
even camel.
CONSUL: Holy cow!
ARAB: Yes, cows n dogs, too.
CONSUL: Man, isn't dat hostile?
ARAB: Horsestyle, dogstyle, any style!
CONSUL: Oh dear!
ARAB: No deer,They run too fast, laaf it out
Hahahaaahaaa!!!!!!!! This fuuccking hilarious!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Maxwell Is Coming To Nigeria This Valentine by Kslib(m): 2:16pm On Jan 11, 2013
Ramcie:

Sharaaaaap there. All cos of Maxwell who doesn't even know about your existence. For your informantion, there is no crime in acknowledging that one doesn't know something. Must everyone know Maxwell? It's low-lifes like you that spend all your lifetime knowing about celebs who care less about your existence. Anuofia. Now I know Maxwell has an illegitimate son here in Nairaland.
Choi!!! Omg!!! Na dis kain insult dey make person go on dry fasting.....

1 Like

Re: Maxwell Is Coming To Nigeria This Valentine by dilbert100: 2:19pm On Jan 11, 2013
he is cool
Re: Maxwell Is Coming To Nigeria This Valentine by doppler777(m): 2:32pm On Jan 11, 2013
Parisgoodman: I wish Michael jacko still dey alive he for done come kill people with he devil break dance. I wonder wetting still de trip em for this my country despite their media conspiracy.
Gbam!!!some are not STU P I D & BLIND ! cheesy
Re: Maxwell Is Coming To Nigeria This Valentine by ba7man(m): 2:37pm On Jan 11, 2013
Maxwell??....I have all his albums except the last one. That guy sings on another level. I'm sure the people that don't know him are the ones that go crazy when they hear "Take Banana till you go yo...!!!" and silly songs like such. WARNING: If your blood dey hot, Maxwell is not for you. My favourite songs of his are; Whenever wherever whatever, This Woman's work, Drown deep, Lifetime.

1 Like

Re: Maxwell Is Coming To Nigeria This Valentine by azimibraun: 2:44pm On Jan 11, 2013
Maxwell wey I knw go mk ladies wan 4gt dia Men o! Anyway its a gud one sha. Bt me wan mk vybez kartel and Devin De Dude come turn ppl on craze.
Re: Maxwell Is Coming To Nigeria This Valentine by azimibraun: 2:48pm On Jan 11, 2013
Abeg na wen dis guys go bring oumou sangare come naija na? Hw cn the most powerful black female musician and grammy award winner nt visit naija and do her thang hia? Oumou Sangare abeg wich kind maxwell? Maxwell wey na libido gingerer.
Re: Maxwell Is Coming To Nigeria This Valentine by AJpikin: 3:10pm On Jan 11, 2013
This is for those who know. If u re asking who maxwell is then u most b a kid as far as good music is concern pls attend a chris brown concert. For fans of neo soul santa is coming to town. Xmas is early!

2 Likes

Re: Maxwell Is Coming To Nigeria This Valentine by Nobody: 3:29pm On Jan 11, 2013
He falls into the same category with Anthony hamilton, jill scott, sade adu, al green, joy denalene, musiq soulchild and etc.
I love his music (baby making music). Lol

1 Like

Re: Maxwell Is Coming To Nigeria This Valentine by Nobody: 3:55pm On Jan 11, 2013
chris brown, keri hilson and maxwell are not heavyweights in the american music industry abeg make dem help me bring usher one more tym make he come kill me wit dance
Re: Maxwell Is Coming To Nigeria This Valentine by Nobody: 4:00pm On Jan 11, 2013
Maxwell. . .that's a heck of an artist.
I got all his albums.
His first (Maxwell's Urban Hang Suite) is an R&B staple.
Unfortunately I'm not a Lagosian.Woulda loved to be there.
Re: Maxwell Is Coming To Nigeria This Valentine by Nobody: 4:03pm On Jan 11, 2013
ehie: Love maxwell. Cocure,pretty wings,Lifetime,are among my faves..too bad he is not going to be present in Abuja,correct chicks go dey there ,ladies love MAXWELL
You know your R&B.
Neo-soul guy.Another guy that is like him is D' Angelo.
Nothing I wouldn't do to see him live.
Re: Maxwell Is Coming To Nigeria This Valentine by nature262(m): 4:12pm On Jan 11, 2013
If u no know who maxwell be abeg pass!! Dat guy and a Valentine's show = perfect combination

1 Like

Re: Maxwell Is Coming To Nigeria This Valentine by crazygod(m): 4:16pm On Jan 11, 2013
Wow maxwell. Dat guy made me love rnb. With such classics like 'a womans work'... Played it for my 1st babe, and I almost got raped.
Re: Maxwell Is Coming To Nigeria This Valentine by Nobody: 4:48pm On Jan 11, 2013
Abeg when is Jack Bauer coming to Nigeria. That's who am interested in meeting. Boko haram go fear
Re: Maxwell Is Coming To Nigeria This Valentine by ferhyntorlah(f): 5:06pm On Jan 11, 2013
Kslib: Before you know it "Mr gangam style go come on children's day"..

Kslib, you're funny.

1 Like

Re: Maxwell Is Coming To Nigeria This Valentine by ferhyntorlah(f): 5:15pm On Jan 11, 2013
djmally: He falls into the same category with Anthony hamilton, jill scott, sade adu, al green, joy denalene, musiq soulchild and etc.
I love his music (baby making music). Lol

The bolded got me laughing. Is his music for baby making only?
Re: Maxwell Is Coming To Nigeria This Valentine by ferhyntorlah(f): 5:18pm On Jan 11, 2013
gboss4sure: Abeg when is Jack Bauer coming to Nigeria. That's who am interested in meeting. Boko haram go fear

Another hilarious comment. Jack Bauer in 24? To do what? To capture BH members and restore sanity to the system?
Re: Maxwell Is Coming To Nigeria This Valentine by ignis: 6:28pm On Jan 11, 2013
Ramcie:

Mehn see insult,
I pity the person wey dis gal D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ yab like dis,
Pls dearie take it easy on him.

1 Like

Re: Maxwell Is Coming To Nigeria This Valentine by chessguru1(m): 8:19pm On Jan 11, 2013
Huh so maxwell the left back in PSG is now a musician!! Hehehe can't wait till messi starts rapping, and C.ronaldo starts singing pop!.
But seriously sha, no be only one good song that guy get ni?
Re: Maxwell Is Coming To Nigeria This Valentine by Nobody: 9:09pm On Jan 11, 2013
ferhyntorlah:

The bolded got me laughing. Is his music for baby making only?

his kinda music makes em ladies more ........ You know what i mean. Its just exactly what ella fritzgald or anita baker does to we guys.
Re: Maxwell Is Coming To Nigeria This Valentine by Ramcie(f): 9:50pm On Jan 11, 2013
[quote author=ignis]
Mehn see insult,
I pity the person wey dis gal D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ yab like dis,
Pls dearie take it easy on him.[/quote

My reply was meant for you cos u started insulting me .
Re: Maxwell Is Coming To Nigeria This Valentine by LaPink: 11:01pm On Jan 11, 2013
Maxwell ?? ... Very Nice indeed. The guy Sings well. Great Voice. wink
Re: Maxwell Is Coming To Nigeria This Valentine by Abrantie: 11:41pm On Jan 11, 2013
He sings well, and so does the Chipmunks or the Beatles.
Re: Maxwell Is Coming To Nigeria This Valentine by Blyss: 12:36am On Jan 12, 2013
Ok, it's obvious that the "Akata" invasion is full scale upon Naija. cheesy Dude's gonna have y'all chicks throwing their panties on to the stage and ish. cheesy Next thing you know, Nnaji or some other Nollywood actress is gonna be latch on one of these dudes arms dating. I see it coming, it's inevitable as more and more of them come to perform in Nigeria. Remember I said it first right here. grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Learning To Play The Bass Guitar The Nigerian Easy Way / Ruggedman's last album UNTOUCHABLE is out / MUSIC/MP3 DOWNLOAD + LYRICS: Harrysong – Samankwe Ft. Timaya

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.