Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,953 members, 7,817,795 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:53 PM

Yet To Get A Job? Just Try This - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Yet To Get A Job? Just Try This (960 Views)

Most Times Its This Easy To Get That Job. Just Try It. / Just Try Dis / Just Try This (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Yet To Get A Job? Just Try This by alamante82: 7:09am On Jan 11, 2013
Hi

The unemployment rate keeps biting hard everyday, jobs keep getting fewer and fewer compared to the large amount of graduates every year. This is very disturbing because there seem to be no way out. Is either you are stocked looking for a job that may not be found or you are so fortunate to have connection.
For those of us who do not have that connection,I am sure you don't want to remain in that situation. If really don't want to remain in that situation, then I welcome you to this great opportunity. Its called ptc (paid to click). Paid to click is an easy way to make money online simply clicking and visiting website. You can make $300 or more monthly just doing ptc. And the amount made are paid to liberty reserve account or payza.
I have prepared a list of 50 paid to click websites from which I make an average of $300 monthly. You too can do it, its easy.

The manual/link containing the list of 50 paid to click websites is just N3000. If you are interested send an email to alamante82@yahoo.com or call 08068758132
Re: Yet To Get A Job? Just Try This by Gloriouspa(m): 7:26am On Jan 11, 2013
I knew when I started reading that it will end with payment to your account. How do you expect someone who is jobless to get N3,000 to pay you. If u really want to assist, just post 2 of the websites and anyone that needs more can then pay you. I wonder why some people can not be their brother's keeper. Is everything money? Take it easy.
Re: Yet To Get A Job? Just Try This by Gloriouspa(m): 7:26am On Jan 11, 2013
I knew when I started reading that it will end with payment to your account. How do you expect someone who is jobless to get N3,000 to pay you. If u really want to assist, just post 2 of the websites and anyone that needs more can then pay you. I wonder why some people can not be their brother's keeper. Is everything money? Take it easy.
Re: Yet To Get A Job? Just Try This by dridowu: 8:11am On Jan 11, 2013
Na Wash
Re: Yet To Get A Job? Just Try This by Paulipopor: 8:41am On Jan 11, 2013
Gloriouspa: I knew when I started reading that it will end with payment to your account. How do you expect someone who is jobless to get N3,000 to pay you. If u really want to assist, just post 2 of the websites and anyone that needs more can then pay you. I wonder why some people can not be their brother's keeper. Is everything money? Take it easy.
GBAM!!!
Re: Yet To Get A Job? Just Try This by kunletech: 9:12am On Jan 11, 2013
alamante82: Hi

The unemployment rate keeps biting hard everyday, jobs keep getting fewer and fewer compared to the large amount of graduates every year. This is very disturbing because there seem to be no way out. Is either you are stocked looking for a job that may not be found or you are so fortunate to have connection.
For those of us who do not have that connection,I am sure you don't want to remain in that situation. If really don't want to remain in that situation, then I welcome you to this great opportunity. Its called ptc (paid to click). Paid to click is an easy way to make money online simply clicking and visiting website. You can make $300 or more monthly just doing ptc. And the amount made are paid to liberty reserve account or payza.
I have prepared a list of 50 paid to click websites from which I make an average of $300 monthly. You too can do it, its easy.

The manual/link containing the list of 50 paid to click websites is just N3000. If you are interested send an email to alamante82@yahoo.com or call 08068758132

person way no get work, where u wont him to get #3000 to buy manual?
Re: Yet To Get A Job? Just Try This by obinna002: 11:07am On Jan 11, 2013
SCAMMERS
Re: Yet To Get A Job? Just Try This by Nobody: 12:56pm On Jan 11, 2013
@OP, u're an Ideeeeooooottttt scammer...

(1) (Reply)

Vacancies In A Manufacturing Ind / Exxon Mobil Recruits Trainee Geoscientist / Career Opportunity In Bobo Food And Beverages Limited

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.