Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,942 members, 7,835,138 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:46 AM

Cd Key - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Cd Key (661 Views)

Windows Xp Professional Sp2 Cd Key Plssss! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cd Key by tellmemore(m): 9:14am On Feb 27, 2008
This is how to get your CD key from an already installed programme. Now you don't have to get another CD if you misplace it anymore. Its on video.

http://2twist..com/2008/02/cd-key.html
Re: Cd Key by naijafan(m): 12:48am On Feb 28, 2008
always verify wat you are saying before posting. That video was referring to your XP cd key. . . now what do you mean by any installed program? angry
Re: Cd Key by tellmemore(m): 8:22am On Feb 28, 2008
naijafan:

always verify what you are saying before posting. That video was referring to your XP cd key. . . now what do you mean by any installed program? angry
That was not from me. I've edited it anyway.
Re: Cd Key by naijafan(m): 9:34am On Feb 28, 2008
maybe i'm missing somethn, but the post above mine was made by tellmemore. I was referring to the tellmemore post. ok?!
Re: Cd Key by mmonwuba(m): 11:47am On Feb 28, 2008
maybe his laptop is missing his username

(1) (Reply)

Quick Does Not Work On My Laptop / Urgent Need Of Any Dual Core Laptop 1gig Ram Of Any Kind / Supply Jinling Brand Generators

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.