Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,751 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:14 AM

Is Keshi Better Than Siasia - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Is Keshi Better Than Siasia (548 Views)

El-rufai, Mikel, Siasia,Ighalo Win At Bet9ja Pitch Awards / Is Keshi A Legend Or A Troublemaker? / Is Keshi's Eagles The Worst Nigerian Team Ever ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Keshi Better Than Siasia by iamdsam: 8:15am On Jan 11, 2013
Stephen Keshi successfully qualified the Super Eagles to the AFCON. Samson Siasia as the previous coach was unable to do this. Should we conclude that Stephen Keshi is better than Samson Siasia in coaching. Please drop your comments @Nairalanders
Re: Is Keshi Better Than Siasia by bisikeys: 10:57am On Jan 11, 2013
Depends on how u see it. We wanted qualification, siasia did not give us. That makes him inferior to keshi. That's where it ends. In other wise, he's way better than Keshi. Tactically, he is better. Siasia was building a team, i cant clearly say Keshi is doing the same. We've played close to 30 games,(friendly and qualifiers) and we still do not ve a defined pattern or even a first 11. Always experimenting in all the games. Am not expecting much from our team in the nations cup sha

1 Like

Re: Is Keshi Better Than Siasia by iamdsam: 12:54pm On Jan 11, 2013
I still prefer Samson Siasia
Re: Is Keshi Better Than Siasia by Itoroetti(m): 1:48pm On Jan 11, 2013
bisikeys: Depends on how u see it. We wanted qualification, siasia did not give us. That makes him inferior to keshi. That's where it ends. In other wise, he's way better than Keshi. Tactically, he is better. Siasia was building a team, i cant clearly say Keshi is doing the same. We've played close to 30 games,(friendly and qualifiers) and we still do not ve a defined pattern or even a first 11. Always experimenting in all the games. Am not expecting much from our team in the nations cup sha
infact u are more than being on point.siasia had a progressive define way of playing which keshi has not except u dont watch nigerian matches.dont forget that d same osaze that was a sabotage to siasia that keshi clearly avoided.keshi was able to avoid osaze due to the lessons he learnt frm siasia.to me,siasia is d best nigeria coach.

(1) (Reply)

In The Book Of Afcon 13, 1 - 9 / Ivory Coast Vs Nigeria (video Highlights) / Do You Think Ghana Or Burkina Faso Is A Threat To Super Eagles In The Final?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.