Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,684 members, 7,809,584 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:40 AM

What Are The Alternative Way Of Treating Adenoids. - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / What Are The Alternative Way Of Treating Adenoids. (794 Views)

What Is The Average Cost Of Treating Gonorrhea In Hospital? / What Is The Alternative To Handshake? / Baldness:the Alternative To Rogaine (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Are The Alternative Way Of Treating Adenoids. by naomijesse: 8:27am On Jan 11, 2013
My son is sufring frm Adenoids and in Luth lagos, the doctor said he need a sugry. am now lokin for alternative way.pls i need ur advice
Re: What Are The Alternative Way Of Treating Adenoids. by TRIPLEGATE: 10:32pm On Oct 19, 2014
hi
how did you sort out the issue of your child adenod, did you find alternative solution or went for the operation. my child presentl is having same issue
Re: What Are The Alternative Way Of Treating Adenoids. by toaspromo(m): 9:56am On Oct 26, 2014
detoxification
empower white blood cells
Re: What Are The Alternative Way Of Treating Adenoids. by Kunleoduwole(m): 1:12pm On Oct 26, 2014
How do I detoxify my system.what kind of medication is good for detoxification.
Re: What Are The Alternative Way Of Treating Adenoids. by Keziehenry(m): 5:17am On Oct 14, 2021
naomijesse:
My son is sufring frm Adenoids and in Luth lagos, the doctor said he need a sugry. am now lokin for alternative way.pls i need ur advice
How Were you able to solve the problem

(1) (Reply)

Health Benefits Of Oranges / Steps To Cure Constipation Naturally / *****home Remedies For Cholesterol*****

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.