Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,734 members, 7,824,073 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:59 PM

Woman React After A Big Python Wrapped Round And Bit Her Daughter Thrice - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Woman React After A Big Python Wrapped Round And Bit Her Daughter Thrice (580 Views)

Mystery Man Died But Woke Up Thrice (Pictured) / The Man Who Died Thrice Medically But Still Lives / How Effective Is Taking Medicine(tablets),wrapped With Balls Of Garri? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Woman React After A Big Python Wrapped Round And Bit Her Daughter Thrice by Nobody: 9:07am On Jan 11, 2013
Tess Guthrie, an Australian woke up early in the morning to see a big python wrapped round her two and half year old daughter, Zara.
"I woke up in the morning to hear the sound of my cat hissing, then I saw that my daughter, Zara had a big python wrapped round her arm.
"I flashed it with a touch and it became constricted and bit her twice".
"but the third time it really bit her so deep so I had to drag it by the head to the ground to reach for my daughter though its really hard, she told norther star. She had to run through the exit door of her husband's room before she bandaged and cleaned the wound on her daughter as directed on phone by paramedics before she rushed her to hospital.
What would u do if it were u? Where did she get the boldness? Would a man probably do the same?

(1) (Reply)

Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation (CPR) - Health Tip / Five Surprising Ingredients We Unknowingly Eat / 5 Popular And Effective Exercises To Cure Your PE

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.