Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,423 members, 7,958,273 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 11:38 AM

Changes You'd Like To See On Nairaland - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Changes You'd Like To See On Nairaland (695 Views)

Google Changes Search Engine Logo / Google Is Now Alphabet: Search Giant Changes Name / Reason Why Webmasters Always Like To Be Single (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Changes You'd Like To See On Nairaland by Abujafood: 9:38am On Jan 11, 2013
Hi webmasters,

I'd like us to come up with a few suggestions that Seun should consider to make Nairaland more user friendly and attractive.

Here are my suggestions:

1. Use of Unlike botton. Since there is a like button how about an unlike button to balance the act?

2. An avatar attached to each user. Just like on twitter and facebook I personally think it would be cool if every user had an avatar to his username.

3. Signing in with facebook or twitter. I think it would be nice if peeps could just sign in with their facebook and twitter accounts directly.

4. A more detailed and personal member profile. For instance on facebook it's possible to know one's occupation, Educational background, interests and so on.

I think these features would make nairaland more useful and friendly to end users. What do you guys think?

1 Like

Re: Changes You'd Like To See On Nairaland by Abujafood: 5:05am On Jan 12, 2013
yamakuza:

no need to call him names. he deserves some respect.

your thread is indeed a photocopy of many others.

i'm however uncertain if a photocopy is exactly the same as an original. it appears not.

Funny enough I never knew there was a thread like this before now, I just happened to have reasoned this on my own because I'm very active on other social media platforms and I felt nairaland was lacking some attractive features, so this is an original thread even though there's a similar one already existing!
Re: Changes You'd Like To See On Nairaland by Abujafood: 12:46pm On Jan 12, 2013
Another Change I'll like to see here on Nairaland is with the Search function. It's hard to locate threads from the archives as the present search function is a failure in that regard.
Re: Changes You'd Like To See On Nairaland by Seun(m): 12:58pm On Jan 12, 2013
Abujafood: Another Change I'll like to see here on Nairaland is with the Search function. It's hard to locate threads from the archives as the present search function is a failure in that regard.
We have two search systems on Nairaland. Google search and local search. One of them should work for you.
Re: Changes You'd Like To See On Nairaland by Abujafood: 1:01pm On Jan 12, 2013
Seun: We have two search systems on Nairaland. Google search and local search. One of them should work for you.

Ok!
Re: Changes You'd Like To See On Nairaland by Abujafood: 4:49pm On Jan 14, 2013
I'd also like to see an emergency/customer care number for people to call if there's anything a user would like to sort out whatever problems they may be encountering while surfing here!

1 Like

Re: Changes You'd Like To See On Nairaland by ijebabe: 5:24pm On Jan 14, 2013
undecided
Re: Changes You'd Like To See On Nairaland by Mynd44: 5:52pm On Jan 14, 2013
Abujafood: I'd also like to see an emergency/customer care number for people to call if there's anything a user would like to sort out whatever problems they may be encountering while surfing here!
E-mail exist already bro

(1) (Reply)

Opencart Expert Really Needed / Should I Register This 555,000 Searches Keyword phrase as domain name / Reliable Web Host For 2500 Naira

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.