Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,818,004 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:32 AM

Nigerian Pastor Nabbed For ‘fingering’ Woman During Deliverance - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nigerian Pastor Nabbed For ‘fingering’ Woman During Deliverance (2487 Views)

Pastor Caught Raping Married Woman During Special Deliverance / Neighbour Pours Hot Water On Pregnant Woman During Fight - Photos / Photo Of Pastor Nabbed For Marriage And 4million Naira Scams (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Pastor Nabbed For ‘fingering’ Woman During Deliverance by jpilata(m): 10:03am On Jan 11, 2013
A 32-year old Nigerian pastor, Kehinde Boluwaji, has landed himselfin trouble for allegedly dipping his fingers and pouring salt inside awoman’s private part under the false pretence of carrying outdeliverance on her.
Boluwaji, who hails from Ondo State, SouthwestNigeria, reportedly lied to the victim, 22-year old BusolaAdebayo thatshe was possessed of astrange spirit that will cause her untimelydeath if she was not delivered.
He also told Busola that the baddreams she always had will not allow her to get a husband and when sheeventually gets married, she will not get pregnant and have children.
He told her the deliverance will startfrom her private part to other parts of her body.
Boluwajithen invited and locked her in his one room apartment at 7, Arounmalasestreet, Ijeshatedo, Lagos for ‘prayer and deliverance’.
Accordingto the victim, “he ordered me to remove my dress and pant and sit on afloor and spread my legswide open while he was busy muttering andpretending he was praying.
“He brought out a white handkerchiefand salt and first ordered me to pour it inside my private part andlater joined me in doing so. He started fingering me, pretending that hewas praying. He used the handkerchief and cleaned it and took it away.”
On why she did not raise an alarm, Busola said she was overwhelmed by the prophecy he told her.
Shewas later rescued by the victim’s friend who saw her when she enteredthe pastor’s room and raisedan alarm. This forced the pastor to openthe door and by then she was still nude.
The neigthbours descendedon the pastor and battered him before the police at Ijeshatedo divisionrescued and took him to the station.
He was charged to aMagistrate’s Court on a two-count charge of conduct likely to cause thebreach of public peace contrary to Sections 166 and 348 of the CriminalCode Laws of Lagos State of Nigeria, 2011.
Part of the chargereads: “That you pastor Kehinde Boluwaji on the same date, time andplace did conduct yourself in a manner likely to cause breach of publicpeace by asking the victim to use salt to washher private part.”
He pleaded not guilty.
The trial magistrate, D. T. Olatokun granted him bail in the sum of N50,000 with two sureties in like sum.
He was remanded in prison custody because nobody showed up to perfect his bail.
The matter was adjourned till 11 Febuary, 2012. Source http://nairareport.com/nigerian-pastor-nabbed-for-fingering-woman-during-deliverance/
Re: Nigerian Pastor Nabbed For ‘fingering’ Woman During Deliverance by omosexy1: 10:12am On Jan 11, 2013
Very sad indeed. Women and their vulnerability to pastors
Re: Nigerian Pastor Nabbed For ‘fingering’ Woman During Deliverance by blackwall(m): 10:29am On Jan 11, 2013
shocked the guy na badt guy o. Himself wan do "power enter"
Re: Nigerian Pastor Nabbed For ‘fingering’ Woman During Deliverance by musiwa11: 10:35am On Jan 11, 2013
the church is now rule by the devil. most of this churches are ordain children of the devil as pastors.. 6000 pastor are mostly 419 people they ordain. mostly this churches because of money and desire of some of them to buy private jet . so they lie to the women and deceive them to leave their homes. And they are wasting the womb of this women because they want them to pay for their private jet, that they cant afford. they cant afford this private jet they are buying, it involve parking, etc..

State govt should have christian board sanction churches in nigeria and know how much money they make and where the money go to like over here. most of this mega churches ordain 419 pastors mostly to help them gather money..
Re: Nigerian Pastor Nabbed For ‘fingering’ Woman During Deliverance by sleeky8(m): 10:35am On Jan 11, 2013
SMH at Nigeria and the amount of fake pastors we have but seriously how stupid can a woman get? With all these news about women stripping for allegedly "Men of God" A lady will do go ahead and strip?
Re: Nigerian Pastor Nabbed For ‘fingering’ Woman During Deliverance by omosexy1: 10:39am On Jan 11, 2013
musiwa11: the church is now rule by the devil. most of this churches are ordain children of the devil as pastors.. mostly this mega churches because of money and desire of some of them to buy private . so they lie to the women and deceive them to leave their homes. And they are wasting the womb of this women because they want them to pay for their private jet, that they cant afford. they cant afford this private jet they are buying, it involve parking, etc..

State govt should have christian board sanction churches in nigeria and know how much money they make and where the money go to like over here. most of this mega churches ordain 419 pastors mostly to help them gather money..

Certainly, there is need for a commission to check the excessiveness of these men claiming to be prophets or men of God. Also, people should wake up spiritually and to know that they are not different from their religious leader. Our women must put an end to their stupidity in believing everything from their pastors. How can a grown up woman strip naked for a man who isn't her boy friend or husband. I just cannot believe it.
Re: Nigerian Pastor Nabbed For ‘fingering’ Woman During Deliverance by slimming: 10:54am On Jan 11, 2013
The lady in question cannot proof any ignorance of this wicked act. she consented.
Re: Nigerian Pastor Nabbed For ‘fingering’ Woman During Deliverance by musiwa11: 11:00am On Jan 11, 2013
It is falsehood call deliverance service. You see most of this pastor or General overseer's are not going to heaven because some of them are backsliders. They are no more in the faith..

You see noman who have a relationship with God will ordain 6000 pastors where most of them turn out to be 419 people. That shows that that pastor or General overseer has backslid.

what are the rule of ordaining a pastor according to the word of God.. the rules are so high, that normal people cant be pastor. but now all tom, jose and martha parade themself as pastors.. A pastor use to be a position which had respect.. I will never allow most of this people you call pastors to pray for me, not to talk of do business with.

My rules about God is high and higher than your pastor or general overseer... I am not saying i am a saint.. but when it comes to God, I respect God but I am a sinner.and I dont pretend like most of this Hypocritic.

God hate hypocritic. and hypocritic pastors or General overseer are going to hell fire..

Like a song says below

My God is a consuming fire

Heaven and earth shall all perish

Your money will perish with you
Your Gold will perish with you

Your private jet will perish with you
Your limo will perish with you.

O brother dont you hear the warning,
My lord is coming
O sister dont you hear the warning
My lord is coming
O Pastor or general overseer dont you hear the warning
My lord is coming

My lord is coming
My lord is coming
My lord is coming

the second song says

think of
where will you be
when he comes
think of
where will you be

think of
where will you be
when he comes
think of
where will you be

when it comes
to the coming
of God is near.

Pastor and general overseer
think of
where will you be
when he comes
think of
where will you be

by force private jet and limo raider
think of
where will you be
when he comes
think of
where will you be

Re: Nigerian Pastor Nabbed For ‘fingering’ Woman During Deliverance by musiwa11: 11:00am On Jan 11, 2013
It is falsehood call deliverance service. You see most of this pastor or General overseer's are not going to heaven because some of them are backsliders. They are no more in the faith..

You see noman who have a relationship with God will ordain 6000 pastors where most of them turn out to be 419 people. That shows that that pastor or General overseer has backslid.

what are the rule of ordaining a pastor according to the word of God.. the rules are so high, that normal people cant be pastor. but now all tom, jose and martha parade themself as pastors.. A pastor use to be a position which had respect.. I will never allow most of this people you call pastors to pray for me, not to talk of do business with.

My rules about God is high and higher than your pastor or general overseer... I am not saying i am a saint.. but when it comes to God, I respect God but I am a sinner.and I dont pretend like most of this Hypocritic.

God hate hypocritic. and hypocritic pastors or General overseer are going to hell fire..

Like a song says below

My lord is coming
My lord is coming
My lord is coming

My lord is coming
My lord is coming
My lord is coming

the second song says

think of
where will you be
when he comes
think of
where will you be

think of
where will you be
when he comes
think of
where will you be

when it comes
to the coming
of God is near.

Pastor and general overseer
think of
where will you be
when he comes
think of
where will you be

by force private jet and limo raider
think of
where will you be
when he comes
think of
where will you be

Re: Nigerian Pastor Nabbed For ‘fingering’ Woman During Deliverance by musiwa11: 11:13am On Jan 11, 2013
omosexy1, state in nigeria have to form a christian board that looks at the account of churches in their state.. and how money is use.. No pastor should wake up and buy private jet or cars for himself. this is not allow in christainity. The bible have rules that guide it , even on money issue.. basically christainity have turn into greed in nigeria.. and they can not separate from greed.
Re: Nigerian Pastor Nabbed For ‘fingering’ Woman During Deliverance by musiwa11: 11:17am On Jan 11, 2013
one of the problem they have is the falsehood that some of this church believe that christainity is against polygamy.. It is not correct.. Jesus believe in polygamy and his disciple were polygamist..
Re: Nigerian Pastor Nabbed For ‘fingering’ Woman During Deliverance by musiwa11: 11:21am On Jan 11, 2013
You see many foolish women who think prayer from a pastor can make them have baby, they go to the pastors who are mostly 419.. And assume that prayer can make them have babies. NO way.. The only way to have a baby is for men to use "LONG STICK" on women. When you leave your husband and go support a pastor, you are not going to have children.. because they are only deceiving because of money they will get from you. because they are ready to collect tithe 10% and offering they are ready to say what ever they will say.. to steal that money..

Is such a person a child of God.. NO.. 419.. when you tell this women to leave this churches because we have went there and we know they are into 419 and not about God , they dont listen.. and 419 know how to tell you things that are sweet to your ears. and they deceive this women because of 10% of their income.
Re: Nigerian Pastor Nabbed For ‘fingering’ Woman During Deliverance by musiwa11: 11:27am On Jan 11, 2013
if i know a pastor is a 419, and i tell you woman, dont go there because that man is a 419.. and you say you are going there.. Do you blame me..

people most learn when to walk away from 419 pastors.. it is time for you to walk away from them..

and this women are not humble but arrogant women too.. and arrogant woman receive nothing from God.
Re: Nigerian Pastor Nabbed For ‘fingering’ Woman During Deliverance by musiwa11: 11:37am On Jan 11, 2013
i should write a book walking away from 419 church, that way people can walk away from 419 church.
Re: Nigerian Pastor Nabbed For ‘fingering’ Woman During Deliverance by TableLeg(m): 11:40am On Jan 11, 2013
Another "man of God" bites the dust!
What a fu.c.king disgrace
Re: Nigerian Pastor Nabbed For ‘fingering’ Woman During Deliverance by musiwa11: 11:48am On Jan 11, 2013
you can marry your church member. to be honest with you. I will marry all of the women in my church if their womb was about to expire and they cant find husband. Jesus believe in polygamy.

Is Jesus a wicked man, if he had a daughter and the daughter womb egg is about to expire.. what will Jesus do.. will he allow him to marry a man like me.. the answer is yes.. God is not a wicked God.
Re: Nigerian Pastor Nabbed For ‘fingering’ Woman During Deliverance by musiwa11: 11:51am On Jan 11, 2013
here is the bible..

Matthew 19:8-9

8 Jesus replied, “Moses permitted YOU to divorce your WIVES because your hearts were hard. But it was not this way from the beginning.

jesus corrected the man, not wife but wivies, not monogamy but polygamy. check your bible..

You will notice that it was jesus talking and he use the word WIVES... because all they knew at that time was polygamy.. go into the history of the church.. and also notice the word YOU. the word YOU means, he was not refering to ALL but a singular person. YOU and not ALL.

Jesus quickly corrected the man, mean YOU can have many WIVES

if you read the bible below..

You will see, that they were polygamist... a married man takes his brother wife.. and it means he has two wives

(1) (Reply)

My Son Sleeps With Me Every Wednesdays To Remain Richer And Alive. / I Was Scammed Of 58k On Instagram / My Sister Has Just Been Kidnapped

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.