Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,853 members, 7,810,282 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:19 AM

Does University Of Calabar Take Second Choice.pls Help Me Its Urgent - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Does University Of Calabar Take Second Choice.pls Help Me Its Urgent (3649 Views)

Date For Niger Delta University (ndu) Post Utme Second Choice / Does University Of Abuja Offers Diploma Programms? / Does University Of Abuja Offer Pgd Computer Science (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Does University Of Calabar Take Second Choice.pls Help Me Its Urgent by megatran(m): 10:12am On Feb 27, 2008
embarassed hello people can someone pls help me with this problem.i"m about to fill my jamb form,but i want to fill in UNIVERSITY OF CALABAR as my second choice for medicine.pls guys and gals is it possible.i need aunthenticated reports not hear says because this is a life time issue.pls i just want to know if its possible.ur immediate posting is will be trully appreciated.

Re: Does University Of Calabar Take Second Choice.pls Help Me Its Urgent by kufreabasi(m): 11:55am On Feb 28, 2008
can you consult your brochure or find your way to the campus to make an enquiry for your life safety,or you call me on 017457799 as an alma-meta of the school ( UNICAL ).

(1) (Reply)

Congratulation To Income Candidate That Apply For Uniben Second Batch Is Out / Epic! The Question That's Asked By BECE, Ogun State For J.S.S Three(3) Examinat / Wigwe's Funeral:the Moment Akpabio Was Humbled By A RCCG Pastor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.