Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,740 members, 7,820,546 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:50 PM

Breath Taking Pictures Of Nature And Beautiful Places - Art, Graphics & Video (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / Breath Taking Pictures Of Nature And Beautiful Places (22912 Views)

The Beauties Of Nature- (pics) / Make Money By Taking Pictures / 10 Most Impressive Photos Of Lightning Striking Famous Places [PHOTOS] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Breath Taking Pictures Of Nature And Beautiful Places by Bisjosh(f): 12:29pm On Jan 11, 2013
goldfish80: Bamboo forest,Japan

Am inlove with the bamboo forest kiss embarassed cool

1 Like

Re: Breath Taking Pictures Of Nature And Beautiful Places by Bisjosh(f): 12:29pm On Jan 11, 2013
Re: Breath Taking Pictures Of Nature And Beautiful Places by Parisgoodman(m): 12:32pm On Jan 11, 2013
that abandoned house looks like a hunting ground for ghost........nice serene though

1 Like

Re: Breath Taking Pictures Of Nature And Beautiful Places by Prodigee: 12:35pm On Jan 11, 2013
goldfish80: 6000 year old kiss found in Hasanlu Iran. Love is stronger than time cheesy
Like romeo and juliet.
Re: Breath Taking Pictures Of Nature And Beautiful Places by Nobody: 12:37pm On Jan 11, 2013
love nature.
Re: Breath Taking Pictures Of Nature And Beautiful Places by tomakint: 12:38pm On Jan 11, 2013
Bisjosh:

Am inlove with the bamboo forest kiss embarassed cool
Good to know you are August born mine is 23rd...I hope you don't shoot to kill (ur profile pix says a lot...cheesy)
Re: Breath Taking Pictures Of Nature And Beautiful Places by Nobody: 12:38pm On Jan 11, 2013
There is more to water than meets the eyes
Re: Breath Taking Pictures Of Nature And Beautiful Places by Kslib(m): 12:46pm On Jan 11, 2013
Mehn... I so love dat bamboo forest...
Re: Breath Taking Pictures Of Nature And Beautiful Places by Nobody: 12:48pm On Jan 11, 2013
Sakura/ cherry blossom trees are the most beautiful out of this world trees. I wish I could share a pic.

This thread is stress relief amen.

1 Like

Re: Breath Taking Pictures Of Nature And Beautiful Places by tedd(m): 12:52pm On Jan 11, 2013
goldfish80: Because of †ђξ crystal clear water,Igbo Lake in. Montana seems shallow but in reality is 80cm(370feet) in depth... Amazing cool
I thought 30cm=1ft,meaning its 2.5ft.
Re: Breath Taking Pictures Of Nature And Beautiful Places by arabaribiti(m): 1:07pm On Jan 11, 2013
abeg someone should nigeria nature abi we no get any
Re: Breath Taking Pictures Of Nature And Beautiful Places by mu2sa2: 1:07pm On Jan 11, 2013
tchidi: shocked shocked

See oyibo juju oº°˚! Water no gree mix!
The fact that two different waters dont mix if they meet was made known to mankind by Almighty God over 1400 years ago (Quran chapter 55 v 19-20 "He (God)released the two seas, meeting (side by side); Between them is a barrier so neither of them transgresses"wink. It was only in the 1970s that a french scientist found this out and when he announced his discovery his attention was drawn to the infallible word of Allah quoted. The Quran is not a book of science, but it contains accurate statements about science, some of which are yet to be discovered.

2 Likes

Re: Breath Taking Pictures Of Nature And Beautiful Places by sylve11: 1:10pm On Jan 11, 2013
For nature I love most. cool
Re: Breath Taking Pictures Of Nature And Beautiful Places by graluxxy054(f): 1:14pm On Jan 11, 2013
Don't be deceived, most of this scenes are not as beautiful as they seem in real life

Who de ask after naija scene? Lemme show u some

2 Likes

Re: Breath Taking Pictures Of Nature And Beautiful Places by coolzeal(m): 1:22pm On Jan 11, 2013
You have to post some magical pictures or places from Africa too e.g Victoria falls in Zimbabwe, beaches in Seychelles, Cape Verde etc..
Re: Breath Taking Pictures Of Nature And Beautiful Places by goldfish80(m): 1:31pm On Jan 11, 2013
I was banned from posting more pictures I wouldn't knw why.... Anyways... More eye popping pix coming up shortly... cool .. Ƒoя those screaming photoshop! You all must realise these pictures came with specific names/location which are verifiable (btw it made †ђξ front page yaaaay)
Re: Breath Taking Pictures Of Nature And Beautiful Places by goldfish80(m): 1:34pm On Jan 11, 2013
Amazing scenery from My villlage somewere ιϞ Anambra cheesy

1 Like

Re: Breath Taking Pictures Of Nature And Beautiful Places by Oballer: 1:38pm On Jan 11, 2013
goldfish80: Abandoned house in front of Gran Saso mountain,Abruzzo, Italy

Another one de for Iyana Oworo, while descending the 3rd mainland on your right.. grin grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Breath Taking Pictures Of Nature And Beautiful Places by goldfish80(m): 1:45pm On Jan 11, 2013
Maldives Sychelles Island, Afrika cheesy

Re: Breath Taking Pictures Of Nature And Beautiful Places by goldfish80(m): 1:51pm On Jan 11, 2013
Ƒoя anyone feeling αbit sad, here's α picture of α woman who makes teddy bears ƒoя her pet mouse smiley

Re: Breath Taking Pictures Of Nature And Beautiful Places by goldfish80(m): 1:56pm On Jan 11, 2013
A 5 star luxurious hotel, located 100 meters above the sea level nearby Santorini, Greece.

Re: Breath Taking Pictures Of Nature And Beautiful Places by goldfish80(m): 2:01pm On Jan 11, 2013
Solar eclipse from space. This effect occurs when the moon gets between Earth and the sun.

Re: Breath Taking Pictures Of Nature And Beautiful Places by sobastical: 2:07pm On Jan 11, 2013
tchidi: shocked shocked

See oyibo juju oº°˚! Water no gree mix!

Bros na wa for you oo, shey na oyinbo do the water ni abi God??

1 Like

Re: Breath Taking Pictures Of Nature And Beautiful Places by Nobody: 2:07pm On Jan 11, 2013
I love these, nature is beautiful WOW!

1 Like

Re: Breath Taking Pictures Of Nature And Beautiful Places by goldfish80(m): 2:11pm On Jan 11, 2013
Tides near Port orford Oregon, UsA

Re: Breath Taking Pictures Of Nature And Beautiful Places by goldfish80(m): 2:16pm On Jan 11, 2013
Club Med Kani Noord Male Afoll, Maldives

Re: Breath Taking Pictures Of Nature And Beautiful Places by ejifranks(m): 2:18pm On Jan 11, 2013
graluxxy054: Don't be deceived, most of this scenes are not as beautiful as they seem in real life

Who de ask after naija scene? Lemme show u some

Is this all you can come up with to depict Nigeria... Na waa 4 uoooo. after now una go dey vex wen whities call una "smelly Nigerian"..... lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Breath Taking Pictures Of Nature And Beautiful Places by goldfish80(m): 2:19pm On Jan 11, 2013
Seljalandsfoss waterfall, Iceland

Re: Breath Taking Pictures Of Nature And Beautiful Places by goldfish80(m): 2:25pm On Jan 11, 2013
Penguins on Boulders beach,cape town South Afrika

Re: Breath Taking Pictures Of Nature And Beautiful Places by achi4u(m): 2:27pm On Jan 11, 2013
But why the two rivers refuses to join?
What is their problem?grin
Re: Breath Taking Pictures Of Nature And Beautiful Places by goldfish80(m): 2:27pm On Jan 11, 2013
Gasadalur village in the Faroe Islands, Vagoy, Norway.

Re: Breath Taking Pictures Of Nature And Beautiful Places by kalufelix(m): 2:30pm On Jan 11, 2013
wow!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Web Banner Design Contest (154x95 Pixel Format) / A Nairalander Shares His 3d Artworks / 3d Text Editing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.