Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,051 members, 7,835,550 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:36 AM

Man Attempted Suicide For Losing Lover - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Attempted Suicide For Losing Lover (714 Views)

Policeman Commits Suicide For Missing Assessment Exam / Student Of University Of Benin Caught In Attempted Rape! / Bayelsa Lady Rescued From Attempted Suicide Has Died [pictured] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Attempted Suicide For Losing Lover by ogusbaba1(m): 1:22pm On Jan 11, 2013
A 32 year old man, Mr Obe Chukwunalu ( alias Hallop) from Abbi town, recently attempted to take his life when he discovered that another man was dating his lover.
Obi was said to have wept profusely like a child when he discovered that he has jolted by his girlfriend. He went to a nearby Chemist shop and bought some indocine capsule, which he took over dose in bid to terminate his own life.

When he (Obi) started receiving impart of the action he took, sympathizers rushed him to a nearby clinic in Abbi where he was revived. It was at St Mathias Clinic he open up after receiving consciousness that he took over dose of the capsules for the loss of his lover,

In a related development, there was palpable tension at Ibabu in Onicha, Ukwani community , when tow of their sons engaged themselves in a fight to finish that led to vandalisation of property. Eye witness said that one Augustine Enubuzor of Ibabu had been staying with his wife at Agbor, Only recently retired home to an embarrassment that Thomas Onyeidu of Ibabu had been having extramarital affairs with his wife.

By The discovery of the sordid adultry, Enubuzor was said to have gone on a vengeance mission to Onyeidu for a showdown and destroyed his property for sleeping with his wife.
The elder brother of Thomas Onyeidu , Mr George Onyeidu, Had to intervene by arresting Enubuzor for taking laws into his hands. The matter is charged to the Magistrate court of kwale as at press time.

Source: http://www.ogusbaba.com/2013/01/man-attempted-suicide-for-losing-lover.html
Re: Man Attempted Suicide For Losing Lover by bunmidivine(m): 2:11pm On Jan 11, 2013
hmmmm, why should a 32 yr old man attempt to take his life cos of a lady. Mschew, mumu man.
Re: Man Attempted Suicide For Losing Lover by ogusbaba1(m): 2:13pm On Jan 11, 2013
bunmidivine: hmmmm, why should a 32 yr old man attempt to take his life cos of a lady. Mschew, mumu man.
no be him fault na na him knw how to love pass mstcch
Re: Man Attempted Suicide For Losing Lover by globalwaly(m): 2:44pm On Jan 11, 2013
Lol, where are all nairaland babes, u see wetin una cause, i knw fit shout ooo, a fool at 32 is a fool forever, i knw pity am atall grin angry angry angry
Re: Man Attempted Suicide For Losing Lover by ogusbaba1(m): 2:46pm On Jan 11, 2013
globalwaly: Lol, where are all nairaland babes, u see wetin una cause, i knw fit shout ooo, a fool at 32 is a fool forever, i knw pity am atall grin angry angry angry
hahaha na NL babes cause am ni?
Re: Man Attempted Suicide For Losing Lover by Jossey4real: 2:49pm On Jan 11, 2013
I wonder why the next step people take after going through a heart-break is to commit suicide.
Re: Man Attempted Suicide For Losing Lover by globalwaly(m): 2:51pm On Jan 11, 2013
ogusbaba1: hahaha na NL babes cause am ni?
they are the one now..
Re: Man Attempted Suicide For Losing Lover by ogusbaba1(m): 3:02pm On Jan 11, 2013
Jossey4real: I wonder why the next step people take after going through a heart-break is to commit suicide.
i tire oo
Re: Man Attempted Suicide For Losing Lover by ogusbaba1(m): 3:02pm On Jan 11, 2013
globalwaly:
they are the one now..
lols make dem catch u
Re: Man Attempted Suicide For Losing Lover by unlessgod: 3:03pm On Jan 11, 2013
na wa oo man dey kill himself over a woman... shmm
Re: Man Attempted Suicide For Losing Lover by unlessgod: 3:04pm On Jan 11, 2013
globalwaly:
they are the one now..
hahahaha make dis make frontpage oo lmao na true talk oo
Re: Man Attempted Suicide For Losing Lover by ogusbaba1(m): 3:05pm On Jan 11, 2013
unlessgod:
hahahaha make dis make frontpage oo lmao na true talk oo
hmm jst praying it shud go on frontpage
Re: Man Attempted Suicide For Losing Lover by ogusbaba1(m): 4:32pm On Jan 11, 2013
mod put this for front page na

(1) (Reply)

Jealous Brother Hacks Sibling To Death (PICTURED) / Ekiti State University - Five Students Expelled For Rape / Robbers Write Residents ‘we Are Coming For You’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.