Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,205 members, 7,953,760 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 04:17 AM

Ghanian Rapper, Sarkodie Launches Clothing Line - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ghanian Rapper, Sarkodie Launches Clothing Line (742 Views)

Ha! Ghanaian Rapper Sarkodie Entangled In Car Theft Mess / Ghanian Rapper Sarkodie Talks About Forbes/channelo African Bankable Artistes / Who Are The Top Ten Most Beautiful Ghollywood/Ghanian Actresses To You? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ghanian Rapper, Sarkodie Launches Clothing Line by nerfetiti: 2:53pm On Jan 11, 2013
I sincerely admire African entertainers who are always on the look out to expand their brand and make extra money from their celebrity status.
However, this does not mean I should not consider how viability of some of the enterprises these African entertainers pursue in the world of business.
With a chain of struggling Ghanaian celebrity clothing lines, Sarkodie is ready to hit the markets with his clothing own line-Sark Collections.
Last year, we saw the likes of John Dumelo, Prince David Osei and several other Ghanaian celebrities launching their clothing lines. How far have they gone with these clothing lines? Is anyone even buying them?
Am I the only one who has realized that, the celebrities themselves (owners of these clothing lines) hardly wear anything from their own lines?
Apart from them wearing stuff from their clothing lines the first month of the launch, hoping to tell people what they are wearing, they never go back to them.
There are several enterprises that celebrities can venture into to make extra money. But it seems our African celebrities are not picking those ventures which are profitable in our African market.
Jay-Z , Diddy and others have clothing lines which are doing great. Does that mean Sarkodie should also launch one? To me, No…This is because Sarkodie belongs to a different market and his fan base is totally different from those named above.

SOURCE: http://.com/2013/01/ghanian-rapper-sarkodie-launches.html

(1) (Reply)

R.E.V.E.A.L.E.D! Why Jonathan Pardoned A Thief, Alamieyeisegha / Hilarious Video: Kim Kardashian Talks About Her Visit To Nigeria / Confessed Killer Of Notorious B.I.G. Escapes From Prison

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.