Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,650 members, 7,809,456 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:57 AM

Online Applications And Payments In Nigeria - Vent Your Anger - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Online Applications And Payments In Nigeria - Vent Your Anger (729 Views)

Applications For Agrihack West Africa 2016 Opens / Bitgold- A World Financial Revolution For Savings And Payments!! Read This! / Execessive Bank Charges-- Come Vent Your Frustrations! Lets Find A Common Voice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Online Applications And Payments In Nigeria - Vent Your Anger by bigtt76(f): 4:43pm On Jan 11, 2013
Hey guys, I happen to come across several people in Nigeria complaining about the stress in making payments for the Nigeria ePassport and FRSC drivers licence through the Pay4me payment gateway. I'm like 'WOW' something that offers straight forward steps? Why is it that we cannot embrace what we are bound to encounter outside our shores? It still baffles me when foreigners complain about the system ...is it that they feel nothing good can come out of Nigeria or Africa when it comes to Online Payments?

Its already bad enough that the likes of PayPal are not allowing payments from some African countries (Nigeria especially) yet we spurn efforts made by ingenious Nigerians at offering alternative payment options for some of our key Government processes to go online and avoid all the touting and bureaucratic bottlenecks known with these processes.

Please lets share our thoughts here and of course vent our anger based on our experiences ....maybe just maybe someone can come up with a better way of doing things acceptable to all.

Mods ...please frontpage! Thanks

1 Like

Re: Online Applications And Payments In Nigeria - Vent Your Anger by oduz: 9:54am On Oct 24, 2014
Nice idea, wrong title
Re: Online Applications And Payments In Nigeria - Vent Your Anger by Nobody: 12:42pm On May 03, 2019
bigtt76:
Hey guys, I happen to come across several people in Nigeria complaining about the stress in making payments for the Nigeria ePassport and FRSC drivers licence through the Pay4me payment gateway. I'm like 'WOW' something that offers straight forward steps? Why is it that we cannot embrace what we are bound to encounter outside our shores? It still baffles me when foreigners complain about the system ...is it that they feel nothing good can come out of Nigeria or Africa when it comes to Online Payments?

Its already bad enough that the likes of PayPal are not allowing payments from some African countries (Nigeria especially) yet we spurn efforts made by ingenious Nigerians at offering alternative payment options for some of our key Government processes to go online and avoid all the touting and bureaucratic bottlenecks known with these processes.

Please lets share our thoughts here and of course vent our anger based on our experiences ....maybe just maybe someone can come up with a better way of doing things acceptable to all.

Mods ...please frontpage! Thanks
This is coming 6years after, but today we have paystack, and and flutterwave, how time flies.....
Re: Online Applications And Payments In Nigeria - Vent Your Anger by bigtt76(f): 1:26pm On May 03, 2019
cheesy cheesy cheesy I de tell you ....how time flies and changes kiss

Ttrrffyyghuuh:

This is coming 6years after, but today we have paystack, and and flutterwave, how time flies.....

(1) (Reply)

Seun Nairaland Founder And Others On Africa's Best Young Entrepreneurs Under 30 / 10 Consumer Tips For Atm Safety And Security. / Do U Need Golden Penny Noodles In Large Amount As A Retailer Then Cum In

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.