Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,750 members, 7,824,158 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:11 AM

What Visa Do My Girlfriend Need To Come To Nigeria With Me from the uk - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / What Visa Do My Girlfriend Need To Come To Nigeria With Me from the uk (699 Views)

A City In Nigeria With 24/7 Electricity Supply! / 10 State Capitals In Nigeria With Low Crime Rate / You want to COME TO AMERICA - Do You REALLY Know America? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Visa Do My Girlfriend Need To Come To Nigeria With Me from the uk by armstrong007(m): 8:48pm On Jan 11, 2013
we planning to get married in nigeria and obviously she need a visa i just dont know the right visa she required..
Re: What Visa Do My Girlfriend Need To Come To Nigeria With Me from the uk by Naijalastborn(m): 9:06pm On Jan 11, 2013
Tourist visa
Re: What Visa Do My Girlfriend Need To Come To Nigeria With Me from the uk by armstrong007(m): 9:33pm On Jan 11, 2013
thanks
Re: What Visa Do My Girlfriend Need To Come To Nigeria With Me from the uk by umulobi: 9:43pm On Jan 11, 2013
Visitors Visa not tourist.It'll be valid for three months.
Re: What Visa Do My Girlfriend Need To Come To Nigeria With Me from the uk by armstrong007(m): 10:06pm On Jan 11, 2013
i was going through the nigerian immigration website and i saw she will need an invitation letter..do i have to write the letter myself?
Re: What Visa Do My Girlfriend Need To Come To Nigeria With Me from the uk by Naijalastborn(m): 10:14pm On Jan 11, 2013
armstrong007: i was going through the nigerian immigration website and i saw she will need an invitation letter..do i have to write the letter myself?
are you in Nigeria? Well do you have your Naija Passport if so you can just write and attached ur Photocopy of your Passport for her to submit it along with her Docs
Re: What Visa Do My Girlfriend Need To Come To Nigeria With Me from the uk by armstrong007(m): 10:28pm On Jan 11, 2013
i ve got nigerian passport..thanks for your help
Re: What Visa Do My Girlfriend Need To Come To Nigeria With Me from the uk by Naijalastborn(m): 10:32pm On Jan 11, 2013
armstrong007: i ve got nigerian passport..thanks for your help
welcome to Nairaland Bro, I gave a lot here so I have to give too. Any question you wanna asked please do, I was in ur position last year too.

(1) (Reply)

How Do I Gain Admission For Masters Program In Namibia / TRAGEDY!!! Associated Airlines Carrying Agagu's Remains And Family Has Crashed / 9-year-old Stowaway Scoped Out Airport Day Before His Flight To Las Vegas

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.