Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,407 members, 7,822,879 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 06:33 PM

How I Got Multi-million Naira Pepsi Deal - Tiwa Savage - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / How I Got Multi-million Naira Pepsi Deal - Tiwa Savage (1368 Views)

With Wizkid As They Celebrate His Pepsi Deal Signing / Orezi Acquires Multi-Million Naira Mansion (Photos) / Tiwa Savage Renews Pepsi Deal (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How I Got Multi-million Naira Pepsi Deal - Tiwa Savage by Nobody: 12:07am On Jan 12, 2013
For Kelekele Love singer, Tiwa
Savage, performing free-of-
charge can be rewarding at
times. Revealing how she
secured her multi-million-naira
Pepsi endorsement deal last year, the singer who relocated
from the UK to Nigeria a
couple of years ago and who
has established herself as one
of the hottest female
contemporary acts said that she ironically got the mouth-
watering deal at an event
where she performed free-of-
charge. “Funny enough, I didn’t
charge a dime for the show
which got me the Pepsi
endorsement. Sometimes I get
paid for playing and
sometimes I don’t. The show that got me the endorsement
deal was one of such shows.
“After my performance, a
guy just walked up to me and
said he liked my performance. He said he would love to do
stuff with me as well. Before
I knew it, Pepsi ran a survey
to find out who was the most
popular female and male
artistes and I came out tops. I landed the deal alongside
Wizkid who also emerged as
the most popular male act; it
was like a dream.”sunnewsonline.com/new/entertainment/how-i-got-multi-million-naira-pepsi-deal-tiwa-savage/
Re: How I Got Multi-million Naira Pepsi Deal - Tiwa Savage by Chanchit: 12:10am On Jan 12, 2013
So wetin concern performing free of charge with the endorsment deal..?
Re: How I Got Multi-million Naira Pepsi Deal - Tiwa Savage by kingron: 12:19am On Jan 12, 2013
but there re some news that re irrelevant nau...like seriously who cares bout a stale irrelevan deal..
Re: How I Got Multi-million Naira Pepsi Deal - Tiwa Savage by daryoor(m): 1:24am On Jan 12, 2013
tiwa tiwa, u sure say the story complete so? Watin u do to secure that deal? I no go tell anybody...

There are only two pop acts in nigeria..... Tiwa and others -damn! Goldie is wack.
Re: How I Got Multi-million Naira Pepsi Deal - Tiwa Savage by Nobody: 2:57pm On Jan 12, 2013
kingron: but there re some news that re irrelevant nau...like seriously who cares bout a stale irrelevan deal..
e for don better sey na you dem give the endorsement deal. Mumu continue hating other peoples progress and expect God to bless you.

(1) (Reply)

Photo : P Square With Malawi President / Picture Of Ghanian Actor 'little' John Dumelo / "I Almost Ended Up As A Prostitute" - Mercy Johnson Confesses

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.