Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,239 members, 7,953,905 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 08:37 AM

How I Got Multi-million Naira Pepsi Deal - Tiwa Savage - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / How I Got Multi-million Naira Pepsi Deal - Tiwa Savage (1379 Views)

With Wizkid As They Celebrate His Pepsi Deal Signing / Orezi Acquires Multi-Million Naira Mansion (Photos) / Tiwa Savage Renews Pepsi Deal (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How I Got Multi-million Naira Pepsi Deal - Tiwa Savage by Nobody: 12:07am On Jan 12, 2013
For Kelekele Love singer, Tiwa
Savage, performing free-of-
charge can be rewarding at
times. Revealing how she
secured her multi-million-naira
Pepsi endorsement deal last year, the singer who relocated
from the UK to Nigeria a
couple of years ago and who
has established herself as one
of the hottest female
contemporary acts said that she ironically got the mouth-
watering deal at an event
where she performed free-of-
charge. “Funny enough, I didn’t
charge a dime for the show
which got me the Pepsi
endorsement. Sometimes I get
paid for playing and
sometimes I don’t. The show that got me the endorsement
deal was one of such shows.
“After my performance, a
guy just walked up to me and
said he liked my performance. He said he would love to do
stuff with me as well. Before
I knew it, Pepsi ran a survey
to find out who was the most
popular female and male
artistes and I came out tops. I landed the deal alongside
Wizkid who also emerged as
the most popular male act; it
was like a dream.”sunnewsonline.com/new/entertainment/how-i-got-multi-million-naira-pepsi-deal-tiwa-savage/
Re: How I Got Multi-million Naira Pepsi Deal - Tiwa Savage by Chanchit: 12:10am On Jan 12, 2013
So wetin concern performing free of charge with the endorsment deal..?
Re: How I Got Multi-million Naira Pepsi Deal - Tiwa Savage by kingron: 12:19am On Jan 12, 2013
but there re some news that re irrelevant nau...like seriously who cares bout a stale irrelevan deal..
Re: How I Got Multi-million Naira Pepsi Deal - Tiwa Savage by daryoor(m): 1:24am On Jan 12, 2013
tiwa tiwa, u sure say the story complete so? Watin u do to secure that deal? I no go tell anybody...

There are only two pop acts in nigeria..... Tiwa and others -damn! Goldie is wack.
Re: How I Got Multi-million Naira Pepsi Deal - Tiwa Savage by Nobody: 2:57pm On Jan 12, 2013
kingron: but there re some news that re irrelevant nau...like seriously who cares bout a stale irrelevan deal..
e for don better sey na you dem give the endorsement deal. Mumu continue hating other peoples progress and expect God to bless you.

(1) (Reply)

Lil Wayne hospitalized For Another Seizure / Wizkid In Total Love With Tania / KCEE ‘mr Limpopo’ The Story So Far (struggle And Breakthough)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.