Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,204 members, 7,822,058 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 04:54 AM

Macromedia Flash - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / Macromedia Flash (1849 Views)

Adobe Fireworks Or Macromedia Flash / I Need A Person To Tutor Me Macromedia Flash(action Script) And Photoshop / Wallpaper created with Macromedia Fireworks. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Macromedia Flash by ngusha(m): 1:05pm On Apr 28, 2006
wassup guys, una weldone for the work una dey do. please i have one question, where can i get free down loads of micromedia flash.
Re: Macromedia Flash by my2cents(m): 7:47pm On May 26, 2006
I don't personally think such exists. You may be able to get a free 30 day trial version somewhere like www.download.com . Other than that though, e jo o! grin
Re: Macromedia Flash by ajayi1(m): 8:17pm On May 26, 2006
THE BEST BE SAY MAKE YOU BUY THE CD, THE CD DEY AVAILABLE
Re: Macromedia Flash by tollietomz: 11:37am On Jun 02, 2006
What do u pople think abt crazy flash designs do u think its all abt Macomedia flash or there is more to it
Re: Macromedia Flash by my2cents(m): 3:35pm On Jun 02, 2006
First off, I changed "Micro" to "macro" in my post heading as I was starting to get annoyed by the mispelling cool

Tollietomz:

I would say it depends on where you are located as well as what the site is meant for.

Where you are located:
I have noticed that on most naija sites, there's flash. It's almost as if someone passed a decree punishable by death squad for sites without flash. Of course there are sites in the US with flash, but use depends on what the site is meant for.

What the site is meant for:
For lack of a better heading smiley, to me it all comes down to what the site is for. So if you are dealing with a site that must meet accessibility standards (mostly government sites), the chances of you using flash, not to mention javascript, are pretty slim. If on the other hand, the site has to do with a musician or its a game site, flash will more likely be used.

Finally, it depends on functionality. So, you are more probably likely to see a photo gallery done in flash than say, functionality that involves database retrieval.

There are certainly opponents and proponents of flash. Opponents tend to talk about flash not being accessible and SEO-friendly (proponents including some on this forum grin will dispel that immediately) as well as depending on how it is implemented, it could be distracting to the user and very heavy, thus affecting download times. Proponents on the other hand harp about it being rich and close to the desktop experience.

I hope this answers your question. If not, let me know smiley
Re: Macromedia Flash by imomoh24(m): 1:41pm On Jul 31, 2006
if u want an original copy of flash 8,go to a good software dealer.or get a bootlegged copy at your own risk.

just installed mine today(original),it is sinply out of this world.

for tutorials go to

[color=#990000]http://smartwebby.com/resources.asp[/color]

(1) (Reply)

Is This Section(graphics And Video) Becoming Boring? / My Works Gallery / Get A Professionally Designed Corporate Logo For Less!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.