Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,408 members, 7,954,622 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 01:58 AM

Desk Top Computer, Where To Get New One. - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Desk Top Computer, Where To Get New One. (689 Views)

Now You Can Trade Your Old Laptop For New One At A Cheaper Rate, Hurry Now / Now You Can Trade Your Old Laptop For New One At A Cheaper Rate, Hurry Now, Visi / How To Browse Free And Get New Codes Without Paying Anyone( Mtn,zain, Airtel,mul (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Desk Top Computer, Where To Get New One. by onnairaland(f): 12:31pm On Jan 12, 2013
I want to get a complete desk top computer system
4 my kids. How do I knw which is d best n like how much is it going to cost me? I need ideas pls.
Re: Desk Top Computer, Where To Get New One. by koseepaaro(m): 10:28pm On Jan 12, 2013
poster, you want to buy a new desktop PC for your kids? Are those your kids still teenagers? And again, did they have basic computer knowledge (now) that can make them work on the PC without any elderly person around them that needs to be puting them through on what they should do and what not to do on the computer? If your answer to all these my questions is NO, then I would advise you not to buy a new PC for them now but a fearly used one. Because a new desktop PC these days is even more expensive than a laptop computer. I don't think you get what I have in mind before recommend that you buy a fearly used desktop PC for now! But, I don't know, if you think it doesn't mean that you can buy the new one for starting though, you can get a (standard) complete (new) desktop PC (without both UPS and printer) for anything from 7oK plus up to 100K/200K plus. Depending on your budget and the configuration of the PC. And again, I recommed that you either buy Dell or HP branded system but not those assembled and also cheap new desktop PCs. Once again, don't forget that new desktop PCs that are sold these days are more expensive than laptop PCs. Good luck to you!
Re: Desk Top Computer, Where To Get New One. by Nobody: 6:06am On Jan 13, 2013
I have dell optiplex, p4, 60gb, 512mb, 15" flat screen, keyboard, mouse. All this for 14k. Call 08170653661
Re: Desk Top Computer, Where To Get New One. by samfibby(m): 2:49pm On Jan 13, 2013
westgate computers. call persius on 07025807948 if u need assistance in selecting the best models and configuration.
Re: Desk Top Computer, Where To Get New One. by Ezekiel003(m): 5:40pm On Jan 14, 2013
Plz i need mor info! On dz brand new sys info? And fairly usd!! D current priz plss? Thanks
Re: Desk Top Computer, Where To Get New One. by delgroveng(m): 8:26am On Jan 15, 2013
I have all in one desktop..brand new Lenovo I3 500gb 23inch with in-built cpu, bluetooth,hdmi ..for more info contact me 120,000naira.. or drop ur email. Based in lagos but can arrange logistics to other city for u but u pay.swift2114@yahoo.com

(1) (Reply)

How Is Mtn Highnet in your location? / Simple Wireless Connection From PC To TV / Thin Clients: Where To Buy?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.