Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,817,999 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:13 AM

Beyonce Shows Off Her Bare Pregnant Belly In New Documentary - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Beyonce Shows Off Her Bare Pregnant Belly In New Documentary (2484 Views)

Davido Flaunts Belly In A Towel.. But Please Where Is The Six Packs Na? (photo) / Kim K Poses Completely Na*ked To Show Off Pregnant Belly / Omawumi Megbele Shows Off Pregnant Belly In New Pictures [see Pic] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Beyonce Shows Off Her Bare Pregnant Belly In New Documentary by Merinda: 5:44pm On Jan 12, 2013
Beyonce is about to release her HBO documentary 'Beyonce: Life Is But A Dream' and the trailer of the documentary is already online. We get to see her bare pregnant belly and her sonogram proving to everyone who feel/felt that a surrogate gave birth to her baby that she indeed gave birth to her child herself.

We also get to see her vulnerable side when she revealed that she gets scared and worries over staying current in the music business and remaining powerful.........

I always battle with how much do I reveal about myself. How do I stay current? How do I stay soulful? I felt like I had been so commercially successful [but] it wasn’t enough. It’s something really stressful about having to keep up with that. You can’t express yourself. You can’t grow. It is the battle of my life. So I set a goal and my goal was independence. Everyone was like what is she going to do now?

People see celebrities, and they have money and fame, but I’m a human being. I cry. I get scared. I get nervous just like everyone else. Power is not given to you, you have to take it. You’re playing a part in a much bigger show and that’s what life is.

http://www.yeoal.com/2013/01/beyonce-shows-off-her-bare-pregnant.html

Re: Beyonce Shows Off Her Bare Pregnant Belly In New Documentary by ifeegee(f): 6:19pm On Jan 12, 2013
This tummy could be anybodys' own na!!!
Re: Beyonce Shows Off Her Bare Pregnant Belly In New Documentary by Nobody: 6:29pm On Jan 12, 2013
ifee-gee:
This tummy could be anybodys' own na!!!
very true

(1) (Reply)

Check Out 10 Nigerian Celebrities Who Are Worshiped In Ghana / Throwback Photo Of Muyiwa Ademola / This Girl Wished Her Friend Happy Birthday In The Most Bizzare Way Ever (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.