Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,420 members, 7,958,245 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 11:16 AM

Pls Beware Of Any Daniel Ikechukwu He Is A Scam - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Pls Beware Of Any Daniel Ikechukwu He Is A Scam (1130 Views)

Henry Okechukwu Of Auctionmobile Is A Scam! / Chibiz Limited Or Biz4naija Is A Scam / Fraudster / 419 / JERRICHO D Latest 419 On Nairaland(guys PLS BEWARE) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Pls Beware Of Any Daniel Ikechukwu He Is A Scam by venorite(m): 5:50pm On Jan 12, 2013
It started like this, I posted an advert for an iPad for. Sale on nairaland. I got a message on whatsapp from one individual claiming to be interested in the iPad. After little deliberation we agreed on 84k and I will take care of transport. He claims to stay in Aba so he requested for my account number which I sent to him. Few minutes later, I got a message from gtbank or so I thought of a deposit of 84k in my account. Having carried out many biz online, I proceeded to peace park in Onitsha to send the iPad to Aba. After deliberating with the driver, I gave him the scams name and phone number. I left the park and headed for main market to get anoda phone and pay in some money for some one and I checked my account and low and behold, I found out that I have been scammed. I went straight to Gtbank and meet a customer care representative who told me that no payment was made into my account that yesterday. I proceeded and called the driver but his number was switched off. After couple of tries at interval, I sent him a message telling him not to deliver the iPad to the person that was suppose to pick it up. He called me back and told me he switched off his phone cos the scam has been calling him on phone asking about his whereabouts. I explained to him and he said okay. I then proceeded to call the ikechukwu to be sure If he paid in any money into my account and he claimed he did. I asked him to send the teller picture to a friend since I didn't have access to internet and she said he sent something but she couldn't see the names on the teller. She also said he sent her a teller number so I collected the teller number and called Gtactive and the lady I spoke with said she will send their port harcourt rd Aba branch an email cos he said that was where he paid in. She said I would receive another alert in 30mins if the money was actually paid in. She also said that before an alert would be sent to someone, the money must have been credited into the person's account. This morning the driver called me and told me that the boy has been threatening him with EFCC asking him to deliver the iPad to him. After much waiting, I called the driver few mins past 5pm and he told me he was at the park. So I went there and picked it up. He also showed me the messages the boy has been sending him threatening him with EFCC. I later learnt that you can customize and message using bulk SMS and that was how the boy customized the GTbank alert message he sent to me. It's a pity my iPad cannot upload pictures cos its still on version 5.1, if not I would have uploaded the gtbank credit alert I got. He claimed his name is Daniel Ikechukwu and his phone number is 07068080177. I also googled his number and found out that his number has been listed as a number belonging to a scammer on nairaland.pls go to the link to see his other aliases and numbers...https://www.nairaland.com/1147706/nairalands-largest-scammer-observation...so pls beware, our dear nairaland is full of scammers though there are some good ones have done business with.
Re: Pls Beware Of Any Daniel Ikechukwu He Is A Scam by mrkels(m): 6:33pm On Jan 12, 2013
Men you were lucky, that's how they are , thieves!!!
@All please never post your number you use in receiving alerts, so when they send the bogus alert to a number not connected to your bank account( ie, not the number you always receive your bank alerts) you would know immediately.
Goodluck
Re: Pls Beware Of Any Daniel Ikechukwu He Is A Scam by venorite(m): 6:54pm On Jan 12, 2013
mrkels: Men you were lucky, that's how they are , thieves!!!
@All please never post your number you use in receiving alerts, so when they send the bogus alert to a number not connected to your bank account( ie, not the number you always receive your bank alerts) you would know immediately.
Goodluck
I swear bro, am very very lucky. I would have lost an iPad 3. Pls let's all beware

(1) (Reply)

US Used White Iphone4 16gig With Box , Black Iphone4 32 Gig 4 Sale Clean As New / ***32GB Ipod Touch With Camera For Sell***(5th Generation) / Nokia N9 For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.