Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,755 members, 7,824,164 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:52 AM

Immoral Business Sells Faster - Business To Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / Immoral Business Sells Faster (944 Views)

Who Sells Female Cloths In Bulk? Importers Needed! / Fuel Sells For 250 A Litre In Imo State / Clearing Containers Cheaper And Faster (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Immoral Business Sells Faster by Idriswhite(m): 6:09pm On Jan 12, 2013
Do you like immoral things? I expected you to say No even though the other side of you says Yes. Good things and informations are now dispersed here and there using immoral acts.This consolidates the fact that immoral things have great root in our environments and the world at large. Hotel sells nowadays not because we have many sojourners looking for where to pass the night,or many a meeting been held,but because many people patronise hotel for immoral acts. A business man who needs a business to invest in should consider hotel building.
We pretend not to like immoral things yet we prefer songs that would naturally not move market if not because of their immoral lyrics.ALL I WANT IS YOUR WAIST etc.This subconsciously promotes immoral things in our society. I will advice an artiste to compose songs with immoral lyrics even though he or she has no money to get the service of a good sound engineer. Immorality says itself.
Statistics have it that blue films sell faster compare to a religious song. Film producers no this fact,thats why they keep on producing semi blue films which you and I take delight in watching.
Immoralities are obvious in our society expect we fend blindness. However,Like what my lecturer said ' moral things sell in an immoral ways' lets transform our society and the world at large. Produce your films immorally with greater consequences and make morallity reign as king. Sing songs immorally with a touch of moral endings. In your hotel rooms,hang portraits that have moral lesson inculcations. Organise soap operas and reality shows with great rewards on songs,things of high moral standard. There is no way we can transform our society if we don't check ourselves.Look inward and you will be scared of the immoral things in you. This helps you to correct yourself and the world at large

(1) (Reply)

Oil Expellers For Sale! / For Your Cctv Installation, Electric Wire Fencing And Dstv Installation / Blco For Boarding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.