Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,600 members, 7,809,184 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:32 AM

The Olodos Of Nairaland, Please Name Them - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / The Olodos Of Nairaland, Please Name Them (851 Views)

Nairaland Please Help Us Find Martins (photo) / Seun Can We Have Cbox On Nairaland Please / Advertising On Nairaland: Please Use Google Adwords (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

The Olodos Of Nairaland, Please Name Them by Nobody: 7:42pm On Jan 12, 2013
I have come across several horrendous posts and I am not just talking spelling or word mistakes which is common to all especially with these devices that pick words and you could press " send" and it appears without your noticing.
I am not even referring to the short hand style writing that hurts the eyes.
I am talking about adults that continually ridicule themselves and at the same time feel that they are making perfect sense.People who need to go back to school and learn words and their meanings or simply pick up a dictionary and teach themselves.
It is unpardonable for a young woman in her twenties to live in the United states for years and write the post below.
This is the worst culprit IMHO
please post some others you come across especially if the posters are a nuisance and deserve to be shamed.This may be just what they need.

Ileke-IdI:

How "fatal is the gun shot" means "how deadly is the gun shot". A gunshot in the hip is not as fatal as a gun shot in the heart.

You and your coworkers suck.

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

Olodo extraordinaire IMHO

1 Like

Re: The Olodos Of Nairaland, Please Name Them by Afam4eva(m): 7:49pm On Jan 12, 2013
Funny thread!!!
Re: The Olodos Of Nairaland, Please Name Them by GARRIx7(m): 7:51pm On Jan 12, 2013
@OP: What's the aim of this thread? Classifying a person as an "OLODO" because of a flawed viewpoint on an issue is very myopic in my opinion.

Besides ur opening post doesn't sound intelligent to me....

undecided undecided

Anyway, just incase I've got to nominate an OLODO, it would be BLIMS.. grin grin grin
Re: The Olodos Of Nairaland, Please Name Them by Nobody: 7:59pm On Jan 12, 2013
GARRI (x7):
@OP: What's the aim of this thread? Classifying a person as an "OLODO" because of a flawed viewpoint on an issue is very myopic in my opinion.

Besides ur opening post doesn't sound intelligent to me....

undecided undecided

Anyway, just incase I've got to nominate an OLODO, it would be [b]BLIMS.. grin grin grin[/b]

Show us proof na
Re: The Olodos Of Nairaland, Please Name Them by Nobody: 7:59pm On Jan 12, 2013
Afam4eva: Funny thread!!!

moderator you are supporting cyber bullying - do you realize that?

you realize that this is a PERSONAL ATTACK and it has NOTHING to do with ileke idi's iq or lack thereof

the fact that your kinswoman started the thread and the real issue is ileke's agressive pro yoruba posturing should not stop you from trashing this thread.

we are watching

1 Like

Re: The Olodos Of Nairaland, Please Name Them by Nobody: 8:01pm On Jan 12, 2013
oyb:

moderator you are supporting cyber bullying - do you realize that?

you realize that this is a PERSONAL ATTACK and it has NOTHING to do with ileke idi's iq or lack thereof

the fact that your kinswoman started the thread and the real issue is ileke's agressive pro yoruba posturing should not stop you from trashing this thread.

we are watching

Sharap oybobo
This has everything to do with her below level reasoning
Haven't you been seeing the same mumu girl attack me without cause,the latest today
I have gone offensive now

In fact this thread should go to front page sef
I have time for her today
Let me package her well and show her stupidity to the world.

1 Like

Re: The Olodos Of Nairaland, Please Name Them by Afam4eva(m): 8:01pm On Jan 12, 2013
Moved to the appropriate section.
Re: The Olodos Of Nairaland, Please Name Them by GARRIx7(m): 8:04pm On Jan 12, 2013
nwando:

Show us proof na

I'll give you proof later. I'm writing an article on The Delta State 2013 budget. It's a tale of hopelessness, scams and misplaced priorities..

Meanwhile check his topics and evaluate his contributions therein...
Re: The Olodos Of Nairaland, Please Name Them by Standing5(m): 8:07pm On Jan 12, 2013
I don't get the OP's point oh. What is wrong with qoute in your post. In what context was it used.
Re: The Olodos Of Nairaland, Please Name Them by mukina2: 8:16pm On Jan 12, 2013
You may not bully a fellow Nairalander. This applied to old members too. Violation -> ban.

NO PERSONAL ATTACKS OR PUBLIC FIGHTS
Nairaland is a discussion forum, and it is inevitable that disagreements with crop up from time to time. Please be nice and respectful to other members at all times and do not resort to personal attacks, false accusations, name-calling, and other unproductive forms of communication. If you are upset with another member of the forum you must settle the fight outside the forum. You must not carry out any 'fights' on the open forum. 'Fights' are not allowed.
https://www.nairaland.com/1026/nairaland-forum-rules-regulations

(1)

Cops Bark Like Dogs, Trick Burglary Suspects Into Surrendering / Customs Officer In Sex-for-cargo Mess / How Often Do We Iron Our Clothes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.