Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,227 members, 7,818,773 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:23 AM

New Name's Of Adultery - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / New Name's Of Adultery (750 Views)

Twitter Orubebe Trends On Twitter As Omojuwa Is Christened With His New Name / Woman Attacked By Scorned Wife And Friends Over Allegations Of Adultery / Pastor Chris Oyakhilome’s Wife Files For Divorce On Grounds Of Adultery (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

New Name's Of Adultery by ihedioramma: 9:00pm On Jan 12, 2013
BOY FRIEND,GIRL FRIEND, MY GUY, DATING, MY GE E.T.C ARE THE NAMES OF ADULTERY THIS DAYS. WHY ARE WE PLAYING OUR SELF'S 419? ESCAPE FROM SIN NOW THERE IS TIME OR DO YOU NO THE DAY YOU WILL DIE? GRADUATE EVERY WERE BOUT IGHORANT OF THE WORLD. PEOPLE WILL GO TO CHURCH ON SUNDAY AND AFTER CHURCH GOTO HOTEL WITH A GIRL E.T.C AND HAVE SEX WITH HER. DONT YOU NO YOU'RE BUYING HELL FIRE TO YOUR SELF ? IF YOU ARE DOING IT ? .
Re: New Name's Of Adultery by bigtt76(f): 9:10pm On Jan 12, 2013
Errrrr.... you smoke suntin? Why de sudden outburst? Abi porsin do you? grin grin
Re: New Name's Of Adultery by ihedioramma: 9:24pm On Jan 12, 2013
MY THERE IS NOT PLAY .IF I WANT TO PLAY I WILL COME OVER THERE. I ADVICE YOU TO ESCAPE IF YOU'RE INTO IT .
Re: New Name's Of Adultery by madone: 11:42pm On Jan 12, 2013
Go look up the meaning of adultery and you ll get a better name the above is fornication.k
Re: New Name's Of Adultery by Mynd44: 7:25am On Jan 13, 2013
Noted

(1) (Reply)

I Want To Be Moderating This Section. / London Islamists Hacks Soldier To Death / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.