Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,001 members, 7,817,964 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:12 AM

How Much Does It Cost To Register An Enterprises In CAC - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How Much Does It Cost To Register An Enterprises In CAC (10869 Views)

How To Open A Business Name In CAC With N12,000 In Just 2 Weeks Without A Lawyer / Alleged Fraud In Multi-billion Naira Firm:Forgery Scandal In CAC. / Problem Facing Business Enterprises In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Much Does It Cost To Register An Enterprises In CAC by Guguru102(m): 10:04pm On Jan 12, 2013
Hi pals,i will be glad if you can hint me an amount that will cost me to register a Business name in the phase of an Enterprises.Please i will be glad.
Re: How Much Does It Cost To Register An Enterprises In CAC by Clem45(m): 10:31pm On Jan 12, 2013
Sole proprietorship(one man biz)-#25,000
Private Limited Liability Company(limited)-#60,000
Re: How Much Does It Cost To Register An Enterprises In CAC by ojialo(m): 12:07am On Jan 13, 2013
Clem45: Sole proprietorship(one man biz)-#25,000
Private Limited Liability Company(limited)-#60,000
i doubt this cos my boss registered a business name with just 7K in Ebonyi state last year so i dont knw where u got ur information from

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Much Does It Cost To Register An Enterprises In CAC by jobaskia(m): 7:02am On Jan 14, 2013
It will not cost upto 25,000.00. Rather you should have between 10k - 15k if there is any increase whatsoever . You might not spend upto 10k. Visit their office at ikeja. Close to nigeria law publication where u african shrine is located. Have forgotten the address
Re: How Much Does It Cost To Register An Enterprises In CAC by souleymon(m): 8:14am On Jan 14, 2013
From African Shrine or Secretariat
Take bike Bike to CAC office
It Cost me less than N6000 to register
a business Name last month
december 2012 and Certificate was out within 2weeks.
Its a do u urself task, but Agents charge 10k

1 Like

Re: How Much Does It Cost To Register An Enterprises In CAC by zacmoo: 12:41am On Jan 15, 2013
You can go to CAC office and do it yourself.
To reach CAC from ikeja after railway line treck down before you rich Ikeja over head brigde you will se some keke entre anyone going to Alausa drop at Alausa bus stop cross to other side you can take bike or treck ontil when you rich jobi fele way facing Nigeria law publication building take your right side ontil when you rich redeem christain church of God.
The next building to the church enter collect form and fill it, it will coast you up to #6000 but if you go for agent it can coast you #10-15k
Re: How Much Does It Cost To Register An Enterprises In CAC by leverage12(m): 6:26am On Jan 15, 2013
Nice info guys. But how much does one register a ltd enterprise going to cac office? Thanks and God bless.
Re: How Much Does It Cost To Register An Enterprises In CAC by Otolorin4real(m): 5:53pm On Jan 17, 2013
Thank you for this info,God bless you.
Re: How Much Does It Cost To Register An Enterprises In CAC by Youngzedd(m): 6:15pm On Jan 17, 2013
As of last week it's 10k in Asaba, but before it was 4k.

1 Like

Re: How Much Does It Cost To Register An Enterprises In CAC by coolted(m): 10:01pm On Jan 17, 2013
REGISTERING AN ENTERPRISE BUSINESS NAME IS BETWEEN 7K TO 15K DEPENDING ON THE REGION.

FOR LTD BE REST ASSURED THAT IT IS MUCH HIGHER, FROM 45K TO 65K DEPENDING ON THE NUMBER OF SHARE CAPITALS. I WILL ALWSYS ADVICE TO START WITH 1 MILLION INSTEAD OF 100K UNITS
Re: How Much Does It Cost To Register An Enterprises In CAC by Gloriouspa(m): 8:44am On Jan 18, 2013
I registered mine with about N6k last december. But then the official registration payment was N4k after name search excluding signing a portion in court. The current price for registration is now N10k excluding form purchase and signing in court. Just put it at N15k now. That is if u are doing it yourself.
Re: How Much Does It Cost To Register An Enterprises In CAC by kamalahmed(m): 1:49pm On Jan 18, 2013
first you pay n200 for name seraching, if you suceed that, then
2. you obtain file at n250, fill it and summbit with tw passport, then, CAC will screen it and u pay
3. n4000k for the certificate.

you can do it byyourself, you do not need the service of any lawyer or consultant to do it. but if you are a bussy person, then engage them and they will charge any amount.... depend on your capacity.

note: CAC office is located in every state capital all over the 36 states and Abuja. in lagos, is at Alausa.
Re: How Much Does It Cost To Register An Enterprises In CAC by ITbomb(m): 6:44pm On May 19, 2013
what is the maximum value of contract I can get with a registered enterprise in Nigeria compared with Limited Liability Company
Re: How Much Does It Cost To Register An Enterprises In CAC by LOUDmedia(m): 8:37pm On May 19, 2013
ITbomb: what is the maximum value of contract I can get with a registered enterprise in Nigeria compared with Limited Liability Company

There isn't anywhere where it's stated that you can use your biz name registration/limited liability coy to get a certain value of contracts. They are just biz structures which any1 considering must take into considering quite a number of factors before opting for.
However, some industry-related bizs and financial institutions won't just reckon with bizs owned by a sole proprietor for obvious reasons. Nonetheless, you can do biz worth millions of Naira with just your biz name.

I think you need to be more specific in your nature of biz so that I can offer better advice.
Re: How Much Does It Cost To Register An Enterprises In CAC by ITbomb(m): 9:04pm On May 19, 2013
Nature of Biz
1. Building contractor
2. Supplies - mainly office equipment n stationery
3. ICT related - networking services

For the first , can I bid for a building contract , up to 10m. The establishment giving the contract may be willing to give to a sole proprietor but I need to know about what the regulations says
Re: How Much Does It Cost To Register An Enterprises In CAC by Nobody: 12:29am On May 20, 2013
Guguru102: Hi pals,i will be glad if you can hint me an amount that will cost me to register a Business name in the phase of an Enterprises.Please i will be glad.

lols brother is just 5k total expenses o.
goto owerri and register it. dont know for other states

click read and start earning 10k weekly https://sites.google.com/site/weeklyearning1/10kperweek.pdf?attredirects=0&d=1

don't forget to send testimonies to me @mikketech@gmail.com
Re: How Much Does It Cost To Register An Enterprises In CAC by abbakin: 3:35pm On Dec 03, 2017
You are looking for a detailed information on how to register a company in Nigeria? Well, new business owners and startup entrepreneurs also ask the different between business name registration and business incorporation.

These and basic types of business structures are covered in this post: How to Register a Company in Nigeria: A Step-By-Step-Guide.

You will also get the undated FEES in Naira (₦) about the cost of registering any form of business in Nigeria from the Corporate Affairs Commission, (CAC).

Read More: https://abbakin.com/how-to-register-a-company-in-nigeria/

(1) (Reply)

Get The Firstbank Share Application Form / Don't Trust Your Money With Anyone Who Can't Keep To Time / 6 Ways To Keep Cyber Hackers Away From Your Online Business

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.