Stats: 3,195,172 members, 7,957,374 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 11:44 AM

The Most Notorious Group In Nairaland? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / The Most Notorious Group In Nairaland? (1296 Views)

One Of Nigeria Most Notorious Kingpin Shot Dead In Pretoria South Africa / LAWRENCE ANINI, Nigeria's Most Notorious Armed Robber / The Execution Of 'Doctor Oyenusi' A Notorious Robber (2) (3) (4)

The Most Notorious Group In Nairaland? by Nobody: 6:46am On Jan 13, 2013
1) The 40 Laptops group 2) The Price of Garri group. 3) The First to Comment group. I'm just wondering the group that leads the pack among these three groups. Or are there still other groups I didnt mentioned?
Re: The Most Notorious Group In Nairaland? by OkikiOluwa1(m): 7:48am On Jan 13, 2013
macfarland: 1) The 40 Laptops group 2) The Price of Garri group. 3) The First to Comment group. I'm just wondering the group that leads the pack among these three groups. Or are there still other groups I didnt mentioned?
the combination of 2 & 3. Nuisance group.
Re: The Most Notorious Group In Nairaland? by Albaniy(m): 8:06am On Jan 13, 2013
You didnt mention the nairaland is owned by oluwaseun osewa 2005-2013 group

Re: The Most Notorious Group In Nairaland? by Nobody: 8:36am On Jan 13, 2013
macfarland: 1) The 40 Laptops group 2) The Price of Garri group. 3) The First to Comment group. I'm just wondering the group that leads the pack among these three groups. Or are there still other groups I didnt mentioned?
Those groups exist only in your jaundiced imagination.

The only group or cabal that exist for real on NL is the "Eko o ni ba je" group.

Check out the thread on "Fashola flag off of commencement of laying of railway tracks" and other similar threads, you'll see them there live, littering everywhere with "Eko o ni ba je"

Re: The Most Notorious Group In Nairaland? by cfours: 9:08am On Jan 13, 2013

yeah i'm getting very annoyed with the "first to comment" people.
Re: The Most Notorious Group In Nairaland? by jmaine: 9:08am On Jan 13, 2013
All i can say is grin
Re: The Most Notorious Group In Nairaland? by GARRIx7(m): 9:10am On Jan 13, 2013
6th to comment, Baba God has done well for me.

How does this thread affect the price of Garri in Ubiaruku market

@Topic: the groups are:

1. Garri group (Defunct)
2. First to comment group (active)
3. Biafra group
4. Jonathanians cabal
5. Eko Oni Baje cabal

The strongest cabal is "The Eko Oni Baje cabal". The people there are intelligent and their posts are usually fact based and logical.

Pls be reminded that: Nairaland is owned by Oluwaseun Osewa (© 2005 - 2013).

Re: The Most Notorious Group In Nairaland? by honeric01(m): 9:11am On Jan 13, 2013
Sincere 9gerian:
Those groups exist only in your jaundiced imagination.

The only group or cabal that exist for real on NL is the "Eko o ni ba je" group.

Check out the thread on "Fashola flag off of commencement of laying of railway tracks" and other similar threads, you'll see them there live, littering everywhere with "Eko o ni ba je"

You dead conscience is pricking you or what?

Re: The Most Notorious Group In Nairaland? by cfours: 9:32am On Jan 13, 2013
what's the difference between a group and a cabal?
apparently there's also a feminist women group/cabal in the family section.

honeric01:
You dead conscience is pricking you or what?
LOL
Re: The Most Notorious Group In Nairaland? by brixton: 10:05am On Jan 13, 2013
Also d war against tonto dicke frontpage
Re: The Most Notorious Group In Nairaland? by GhostFaceKiller: 10:08am On Jan 13, 2013
How about the K.u.n.t killaz and tha hundred dollar billerz?
the ODBees
dirty negroz
cuntdestroyerz
cunninlingus
you know its OK2NVME!
Re: The Most Notorious Group In Nairaland? by Djicemob: 11:18am On Jan 13, 2013
Wat abt the gbagaun spotters?
Re: The Most Notorious Group In Nairaland? by wesley80(m): 11:29am On Jan 13, 2013
GARRI (x7):
6th to comment, Baba God has done well for me.

How does this thread affect the price of Garri in Ubiaruku market

@Topic: the groups are:

1. Garri group (Defunct)
2. First to comment group (active)
3. Biafra group
4. Jonathanians cabal
5. Eko Oni Baje cabal

The strongest cabal is "The Eko Oni Baje cabal". The people there are intelligent and their posts are usually fact based and logical.

Pls be reminded that: Nairaland is owned by Oluwaseun Osewa (© 2005 - 2013).

@bolded, every true Deltan knows its spelt "Obiaruku". Ogbeni the ACN goon masquerading as a Deltan we go soon niked you for market.

Re: The Most Notorious Group In Nairaland? by Pdizzle(m): 12:52pm On Jan 13, 2013
mk i find group join,but definitely nt jonathanians or biafrans
Re: The Most Notorious Group In Nairaland? by kramer: 1:39pm On Jan 13, 2013
You forgot the:

Illuminati crew and

Signs of end times clique
Re: The Most Notorious Group In Nairaland? by Nobody: 3:35pm On Jan 13, 2013
"how did this thrash make front page" group.

the LOL's,LMAO's and STFU group.

the OK,NA WA O and MTSCHEEW group.these ones have nothing to comment other saying those words.

the most annoying part is those fucktards who are in the habit of quoting long threads.that's another crazy group.
Re: The Most Notorious Group In Nairaland? by GARRIx7(m): 5:37pm On Jan 13, 2013
wesley80:

@bolded, every true Deltan knows its spelt "Obiaruku". Ogbeni the ACN goon masquerading as a Deltan we go soon niked you for market.

Keep deceiving urself. Who gives a fvck what you think?
Re: The Most Notorious Group In Nairaland? by wesley80(m): 8:36pm On Jan 13, 2013
^ Obviously, you do!
Re: The Most Notorious Group In Nairaland? by Mynd44: 12:47am On Jan 14, 2013
DAN
gringringrin

Now you know
Re: The Most Notorious Group In Nairaland? by GARRIx7(m): 3:59am On Jan 14, 2013
wesley80: ^ Obviously, you do!

I don't care if you think I'm from Somalia. Keep enjoying your self-delusion.... grin grin
Re: The Most Notorious Group In Nairaland? by tpiah2: 7:13am On Dec 27, 2013
the ones ganging up on "award" threads ie the bullies.

very crazy and dangerous set of people, extremely mad.

will compile all their names soon, have to go through the threads again.
Re: The Most Notorious Group In Nairaland? by tpia5: 5:36pm On Jan 02, 2014
the ones who carry nl on their head.
Re: The Most Notorious Group In Nairaland? by Karleb(m): 5:45pm On Jan 02, 2014
D end time commenters.

Save Us From Exploitative Salaries, Young Nigerian Lawyers Cry Out / Comments From Diaries / Asian Man Pickpockets Phone With Chopsticks(pics)