Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,517 members, 7,823,218 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:55 AM

University Of Ibadan 2013/2014 Admission - Education (1048) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / University Of Ibadan 2013/2014 Admission (808345 Views)

University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... / University Of Ibadan Post Graduate 2013/2014 Discussion Thread / The Polytechnic, Ibadan 2013/2014 Admission Processes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1045) (1046) (1047) (1048) (1049) (1050) (1051) ... (1198) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: University Of Ibadan 2013/2014 Admission by Ifyx(m): 8:51pm On Nov 04, 2013
Leystra: Just saw this on AIT...

FINALLY... ASUU CALLS OFF STRIKE grin grin grin
cleverj01: Guy u fall my hands oh! Na u cal person mumu 4 ASSU meetin update thread bcus of dis prank! Na stil desame u kon dey play desame prank 4 dis thread! SMH! 4 u!
lolz,u saw dat too
Re: University Of Ibadan 2013/2014 Admission by Nobody: 9:08pm On Nov 04, 2013
cleverj01: Guy u fall my hands oh! Na u cal person mumu 4 ASSU meetin update thread bcus of dis prank! Na stil desame u kon dey play desame prank 4 dis thread! SMH! 4 u!
Oga no mind me jare... grin grin grin
I pray dey finally call it off today shacheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: University Of Ibadan 2013/2014 Admission by Nobody: 9:50pm On Nov 04, 2013

its a lie jor
Re: University Of Ibadan 2013/2014 Admission by Fynestboi: 9:58pm On Nov 04, 2013
Sadeluhv: So u r nw a female right?
nt really ma.. wink
Re: University Of Ibadan 2013/2014 Admission by Ifyx(m): 5:30am On Nov 05, 2013
C wetın u guyz cause,couldn't fınd dz thread agaın,had tuu go thro ma prevıous posts to get ıt... Gud mawnın guyz,hope u'all slept well?
Re: University Of Ibadan 2013/2014 Admission by saleemema(m): 7:34am On Nov 05, 2013
omobajohn58: Lets clear d issue.....2 dose who have paid d acceptance?pls oooo.......depositor's name na wetin?
And after payment, what's next? Other payments analysis, please
Re: University Of Ibadan 2013/2014 Admission by Giftdavids(m): 8:17am On Nov 05, 2013
Pesin shld dash me 20k naw....
Re: University Of Ibadan 2013/2014 Admission by Aibike(m): 8:29am On Nov 05, 2013
Giftdavids: Pesin shld dash me 20k naw....
...cum to ma arena

oga taylor i sight u in 5HDo
Re: University Of Ibadan 2013/2014 Admission by saleemema(m): 8:48am On Nov 05, 2013
Giftdavids: Pesin shld dash me 20k naw....
please wait while your transaction is being processed...
Re: University Of Ibadan 2013/2014 Admission by Nobody: 9:07am On Nov 05, 2013
Ai-bi-ke:
...cum to ma arena

oga taylor i sight u in 5HDo
Boss............anytin for me?
Re: University Of Ibadan 2013/2014 Admission by Debonny90: 9:19am On Nov 05, 2013
Guys me dey go inside campus o...does anybody nid want to find out anytin,make i help am?
Re: University Of Ibadan 2013/2014 Admission by saleemema(m): 9:32am On Nov 05, 2013
Very plenty
Debonny90: Guys me dey go inside campus o...does anybody nid want to find out anytin,make i help am?
Likely skul fee, hostel(and maybe feeding), course reg fee, faculty charges...total amount
Re: University Of Ibadan 2013/2014 Admission by Aibike(m): 9:41am On Nov 05, 2013
Are u crious
Debonny90: Guys me dey go inside campus o...does anybody nid want to find out anytin,make i help am?
Re: University Of Ibadan 2013/2014 Admission by Aibike(m): 9:42am On Nov 05, 2013
Taylor184: Boss............anytin for me?
nothing dey ground jare
Re: University Of Ibadan 2013/2014 Admission by Mikebis(m): 9:53am On Nov 05, 2013
Qassy4all: #20,000 ACCEPTANCE FEE UNACCEPTABLE
Greatest UItes! The attention of the
students' Union has been drawn to the
announcement of #20,000 acceptance fee
to be paid by the newly admitted students
of the university of Ibadan by the
university management. We have also
patiently examined the unpleasant
reactions of students towards this ultra-
geometric increase in the acceptance fee
and the fear it portends against next
session's school fees. Hence we wish to
make some clarification about our stand.
First, we wish to correct the egregiously
erroneous impression expressed from
some quarters that our sponsored trip to
the UK spells doom for subsequent
defense and protection of students right
and welfare. On the contrary, our sojourn
to be better leaders has only further
impressed the uncompromising 'students
first' stand at all time on us.
It should also be noted that at no point did
the management inform us about the
increment before they eventually
announced it, so to us too, it was a
shocker! Therefore, on our own part, even
beyond the demand of some students for
the justification of the increment, we see,
at least from our current understanding,
acceptance fee as arbitrary and accounting
for nothing that directly touch the welfare
of students. Thus, the tradition of
increasing such fee yearly is ungodly, and
becomes more dangerous to humanity
when such increase is as astronomical as
100%. Justifying the increment becomes
harder again when we note the recent
injection of billions into the university by
the FG for infrastructural development and
runnings of the institution.
Nevertheless, on our own part, and given
the complexity of our current circumstance
we have resolved to approach the issue at
hand pragmatically, involve the students
legislators, council of faculty presidents,
Hall Chairmen/chairpersons, past Union
leaders around and other stake holders
with a view to find a collective way
forward, while we open a line of dialogue
with the management.
We are encouraged by the resilience
against exploitation that you have strongly
expressed so far and we do solemnly
pledge that the representation of your
interest will continue to come first in our
priorities.
While we commend the University
Management for the support and
understanding granted this administration
so far, we do hope they will understand
our stand yet again and bring down to
status quo ante, the extraneous fee in the
interest of humanity and continuous
peaceful, harmonious and corporate
existence of our university community.
Viva Aluta, Viva Struggle PRINCE BABATUNDE BADMUS STUDENTS' UNION PRESIDENT, UNIVERSITY OF IBADAN.
dis is gettn interesting
Re: University Of Ibadan 2013/2014 Admission by Mikebis(m): 9:54am On Nov 05, 2013
harnnarh: let d guy do d adding jere...m not used to adding guys lol6z
lol..
Re: University Of Ibadan 2013/2014 Admission by Mikebis(m): 9:56am On Nov 05, 2013
Fynestboi: if this is truly true then i call it trash!! Rubbish!! Rubish!!! Didnt we upload our result during registration why cant they use that... Ui ehn angry
guy u Bleep up,dnt tell me u blv dat trash d guy jst said..where is d source,nd av u comfrm it
Re: University Of Ibadan 2013/2014 Admission by Mikebis(m): 9:57am On Nov 05, 2013
Taylor184: and bro,give me a reason y you bliv this.....
walai na xo me too talk am o,hw e go blv dat shit
Re: University Of Ibadan 2013/2014 Admission by Mikebis(m): 10:13am On Nov 05, 2013

mayb u de slip dat time
Re: University Of Ibadan 2013/2014 Admission by Debonny90: 10:21am On Nov 05, 2013
Is dat all u wanna ask??...if dats it no prob....i'll gist u all on my arrival
Re: University Of Ibadan 2013/2014 Admission by Aibike(m): 10:49am On Nov 05, 2013
Strike: ASUU members to decide on FG'S fresh offerFG'S offer is is full of expectations and hope after thirteen hours of negotiations; the President of the Academic Staff Union of Universities (ASUU) Dr Nasir Isa Fagge on tuesday morning was not forthcoming with the new Federal Government's offer as he insisted that his members have the final say on the issue.
Speaking with State House correspondents; he said the meeting with President Goodluck Jonathan discussed how to tackle the problem of University education system in the country.
He said; "Well we have had lengthy meeting with Mr. President; rubbing minds on how best to address the problem of University education in this country."
"And we now have a message from Mr. President we are going to take to our members. And we are expecting that our members will respond appropriately to the message of Mr. President."
On whether the lecturers are going back to the classroom, he said "That is up to our members."
If impressed with the message, he said: "Don't put words into my mouth. Our members will determine that."
Also speaking with journalists at the end of the meeting; the Minister of Labour Emeka Wogu said: "We made progress; the President of ASUU told you that they are going back with a message from the Federal Government back to their members. And the message is full of high expectations and hope."
On whether the strike will be called off; he said: " That is why the message is full of high expectations and hope. So our prayers is that they come back with positive outcome. They might not even come back to meet us; they might take decisions there that will meet your expectations."
"Nigerians should be patient for ASUU to finish their meetings and come out with a message to Nigerians."
Responding to whether the Federal Government made a fresh offer; he said: "Well, the offer we made are the offer they are taking in line with the 2009 agreement. The issues that led to the strike are issues contained in the 2009 agreement and we did not go beyond the agreement."
SOURCE: The Nation
Re: University Of Ibadan 2013/2014 Admission by Sela14: 11:07am On Nov 05, 2013
who hs dn his/her rejectn stuff plz notify.
Re: University Of Ibadan 2013/2014 Admission by Mikebis(m): 11:07am On Nov 05, 2013
Ai-bi-ke:
Strike: ASUU members to decide on FG'S fresh offerFG'S offer is is full of expectations and hope after thirteen hours of negotiations; the President of the Academic Staff Union of Universities (ASUU) Dr Nasir Isa Fagge on tuesday morning was not forthcoming with the new Federal Government's offer as he insisted that his members have the final say on the issue.
Speaking with State House correspondents; he said the meeting with President Goodluck Jonathan discussed how to tackle the problem of University education system in the country.
He said; "Well we have had lengthy meeting with Mr. President; rubbing minds on how best to address the problem of University education in this country."
"And we now have a message from Mr. President we are going to take to our members. And we are expecting that our members will respond appropriately to the message of Mr. President."
On whether the lecturers are going back to the classroom, he said "That is up to our members."
If impressed with the message, he said: "Don't put words into my mouth. Our members will determine that."
Also speaking with journalists at the end of the meeting; the Minister of Labour Emeka Wogu said: "We made progress; the President of ASUU told you that they are going back with a message from the Federal Government back to their members. And the message is full of high expectations and hope."
On whether the strike will be called off; he said: " That is why the message is full of high expectations and hope. So our prayers is that they come back with positive outcome. They might not even come back to meet us; they might take decisions there that will meet your expectations."
"Nigerians should be patient for ASUU to finish their meetings and come out with a message to Nigerians."
Responding to whether the Federal Government made a fresh offer; he said: "Well, the offer we made are the offer they are taking in line with the 2009 agreement. The issues that led to the strike are issues contained in the 2009 agreement and we did not go beyond the agreement."
SOURCE: The Nation
*yawnin*
Re: University Of Ibadan 2013/2014 Admission by Ifyx(m): 11:27am On Nov 05, 2013
Uı no fvck me up o
Re: University Of Ibadan 2013/2014 Admission by Debonny90: 12:05pm On Nov 05, 2013
I don port bak to my house o
Re: University Of Ibadan 2013/2014 Admission by Ifyx(m): 12:25pm On Nov 05, 2013
Empty house! Lemme leave b4 ojuju calabar fınds moı here *runs out*
Re: University Of Ibadan 2013/2014 Admission by Aibike(m): 12:36pm On Nov 05, 2013
Mikebis: *yawnin*
I sense gudnews on d way

1 Like

Re: University Of Ibadan 2013/2014 Admission by Aibike(m): 1:03pm On Nov 05, 2013
dy should hv nt let ASUU president nd d leadership of ASUU 2 go home without calling off d strike..cus dea is an evil spirit behind wen eva dy had meetin among themselves,,,,....
Re: University Of Ibadan 2013/2014 Admission by Giftdavids(m): 1:04pm On Nov 05, 2013
3 tinz i ask from baba God:
- call off strike, resume new session february.
- no let ma mumsi homeschool mi, me wan go hostel ooo ehn ehn
- a GOOD laptop!
AMEN IN JESUS' NAME!
Re: University Of Ibadan 2013/2014 Admission by DrHemD(m): 1:16pm On Nov 05, 2013
lolx.. Abi na, na true jere, mayb dere is an evil sumth worrying dem afta each meeting. Buh lets hope for beta result sha.
Re: University Of Ibadan 2013/2014 Admission by Mikebis(m): 1:20pm On Nov 05, 2013
Ai-bi-ke:
I sense gudnews on d way
i kip on hearn d same tin..am tird of hearn dat sam story
Re: University Of Ibadan 2013/2014 Admission by Aibike(m): 1:57pm On Nov 05, 2013
Mikebis: i kip on hearn d same tin..am tird of hearn dat sam story
bro i think dis tym,story is gonna change

While shaking hands with the ASUU president, he exclaimed: “My president! All the problems will be over today; our children must go back to school.”
The president proceeded to shake hands with everyone in attendance at the meeting.
Also, while shaking hands with Omar and Kaigama, Jonathan said: “My presidents, with you here, I am assured everything will go on well, it is signed and sealed.”
The meeting went into a 30-minute break at 6.20 p.m.,......i bliv story wil change with dt paragraph

(1) (2) (3) ... (1045) (1046) (1047) (1048) (1049) (1050) (1051) ... (1198) (Reply)

University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... / 2015/2016 OAU Aspirant Thread. / UNIBEN 2014/2015 Admission Guide Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.