Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,434 members, 7,826,680 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 06:15 PM

University Of Ibadan 2013/2014 Admission - Education (660) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / University Of Ibadan 2013/2014 Admission (808654 Views)

University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... / University Of Ibadan Post Graduate 2013/2014 Discussion Thread / The Polytechnic, Ibadan 2013/2014 Admission Processes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (657) (658) (659) (660) (661) (662) (663) ... (1198) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: University Of Ibadan 2013/2014 Admission by emmyeuler1: 8:47pm On Sep 28, 2013
Oysdam: me sef no do that resonance freq sha o
i knw say na 1/2¥ rootLC....but i cant imagine myself cramin square root table
Re: University Of Ibadan 2013/2014 Admission by Oysdam(m): 8:50pm On Sep 28, 2013
emmyeuler1: i knw say na 1/2¥ rootLC....but i cant imagine myself cramin square root table
me sef leave am ni,i dnt think i eventually pick a guess
Re: University Of Ibadan 2013/2014 Admission by Fynestboi: 8:51pm On Sep 28, 2013
cough streech leg small chai i won die na GOD no kill me........ back home......

abeg make i list people wey i c odas if you cant find ur name we go meet during clearance.
starting with gals

DEKUNMI
BETHILICIOUS
QUIVAH
JOYF8T
SHADELUV
SIMISOLA
BECALINA

guys
TAYLOR
MESOPOTAMIA
MIKEBIS
MORGAN
SHAKUR
HESJAY
LEYSTRA
DAPSOUDOU
SOA93 wo ati bebelo jare
Re: University Of Ibadan 2013/2014 Admission by Fynestboi: 8:54pm On Sep 28, 2013
now corncerning the question to me oooooooo OAU question is tough than this UI question..........

government just simple
crs simplest
english na moimoi
and that LITERATURE ehn ehn walahi dos PEOPLE WEY dey set literature exam this days no to get occupied work like that coz the thin just strong like OAU own but not as STUBBORN like that of OAU.........
Re: University Of Ibadan 2013/2014 Admission by emmyeuler1: 8:55pm On Sep 28, 2013
Oysdam: me sef leave am ni,i dnt think i eventually pick a guess
my guy hope u bin krest d exam?
Re: University Of Ibadan 2013/2014 Admission by Nobody: 8:58pm On Sep 28, 2013
Please, someone should give me two(2) questions in chemistry-----------------in that ui post utme, weather i still know book small!
Re: University Of Ibadan 2013/2014 Admission by Godwin7403: 9:00pm On Sep 28, 2013
God i ve dn ma own part pls perfect d rest 4 me..dis is ma yr ijn
Re: University Of Ibadan 2013/2014 Admission by okorocha22(m): 9:03pm On Sep 28, 2013
Baba...abeg no vex jawe padi mi. I no come sabi say na u but I knw 4 my mind say u be nairalander...na one bro like dat distract me..... Infact na skul gate I meet Thiannah again
dapsondou:
Saw u nd Olise bt didnt know when u left..
I was number 15 in d same hall with.u
Dnt mind that woman oo, she just said 'stop' without informing us of the time
Na u go dey give us wrong seat numba na...i even dey tell Thiannah say u just dey whine us ni....ehyah d tin pain me sha.
Anyways....we go meet again during clearance.
Success @ every1 including myself smiley
Re: University Of Ibadan 2013/2014 Admission by Fynestboi: 9:05pm On Sep 28, 2013
make i go sleep jhoor..........
Re: University Of Ibadan 2013/2014 Admission by owoleola: 9:18pm On Sep 28, 2013
aint dere no petroleum engr aspirants here?
Re: University Of Ibadan 2013/2014 Admission by owoleola: 9:21pm On Sep 28, 2013
aint dere no petroleum engr aspirants here
Re: University Of Ibadan 2013/2014 Admission by Sadeluhv(f): 9:21pm On Sep 28, 2013
Fynestboi: cough streech leg small chai i won die na GOD no kill me........ back home......

abeg make i list people wey i c odas if you cant find ur name we go meet during clearance.
starting with gals

DEKUNMI
BETHILICIOUS
QUIVAH
JOYF8T
SHADELUV
SIMISOLA
BECALINA

guys
TAYLOR
MESOPOTAMIA
MIKEBIS
MORGAN
SHAKUR
HESJAY
LEYSTRA
DAPSOUDOU
SOA93 wo ati bebelo jare
Wot of SEYI-KP,u don forget?
Re: University Of Ibadan 2013/2014 Admission by Brini(m): 9:21pm On Sep 28, 2013
Honestly, UI make sense jare...!
biko nu.. Any latest about dis ASUU strike ni?? Cos me don STRIKE sotey ah wan go play DEFENCE now o!
Re: University Of Ibadan 2013/2014 Admission by Fynestboi: 9:24pm On Sep 28, 2013
Sadeluhv: Wot of SEYI-KP,u don forget?
that guy is not SEYI kp ooooooooooooo the guy name is just seyi not seyi kp....... i asked him in the bus he said he is not lizzy also asked him same reply....
Re: University Of Ibadan 2013/2014 Admission by quivah(f): 9:25pm On Sep 28, 2013
Fynestboi: and u left without telling anyone even if u dont meet us there coz u were fast in your centre so you can wait right undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
ahhh no no no o..I finished around 2:30 tho,got to the love garden around 3pm..would have called but I no get airtime. I wasnt also sure if I was taken to the right place sef(I mean the love garden) but I sha went around vet faculty-botany...
I left immediately cause I dint see anyone there and I thought I wasn't at the right place..
My ba3 con worsen the situation..no vex..

E pain me as I no see hesjay o,and taylor as well..
I so much wanted to see shakur sef.

Finest
Olalere
Leystra
Meso*****
Morgan
Sadelove
its pretty,I think.. abi na beca no? Betty? I think..chai!! I really don't remember but we met at a junction lastnight with the others(One of these three sha,shes jovial)
Joy
Mikebis(my partner in sci, stubborn and c*te cheesy)
And few others I don' t remember their names.. na pleasure to meet una.

Ifyx sorry we couldnt make it..
Hesjay!!!!!:/

Just got to lag an hour ago..after spending about 4hrs in the bus..
Tired and its straight to bed but first I need to soak my legs in cold water!!!!!!..
Re: University Of Ibadan 2013/2014 Admission by emmyeuler1: 9:28pm On Sep 28, 2013
Messilo: Please, someoe should give me two(2) questions inchemistry-------meweatook small!
(1)calc the minimum mass of elemental nitrogen dat wil combine with 7moles of barium.(2)rxn betw ketone and hydroxylamine produces......
Re: University Of Ibadan 2013/2014 Admission by Fynestboi: 9:28pm On Sep 28, 2013
quivah:
ahhh no no no o..I finished around 2:30 tho,got to the love garden around 3pm..would have called but I no get airtime. I wasnt also sure if I was taken to the right place sef(I mean the love garden) but I sha went around vet faculty-botany...
I left immediately cause I dint see anyone there and I thought I wasn't at the right place..

E pain me as I no see hesjay o,and you as well..

Finest
Leye
Leystra
Meso*****
Morgan
Sadelove
its pretty,I think.. abi na beca?
Mikebis(my partner in sci, stubborn and c*ute cheesy)
And few others.. na pleasure to meet una.

Tired and its straight to bed..
all same hope u enjoy urself sha cool cool cool cool cool cool
Re: University Of Ibadan 2013/2014 Admission by quivah(f): 9:38pm On Sep 28, 2013
Fynestboi: all same hope u enjoy urself sha cool cool cool cool cool cool
hmph!!.. yeah sure.
cheesy
Re: University Of Ibadan 2013/2014 Admission by quivah(f): 9:48pm On Sep 28, 2013
Ifyx: ,quıvah<ma future crush ın u.ı> nd ma humble self... U guyz rock wella
yeah cheesy ..
Plus I be bulldozer owink
Re: University Of Ibadan 2013/2014 Admission by cutiedave(m): 9:53pm On Sep 28, 2013
plz wu knows howmany students wrote this postutme exam
Re: University Of Ibadan 2013/2014 Admission by Nobody: 9:58pm On Sep 28, 2013
First I thank God for an exam well done...
Nairalanders I hail una o.. I pray we all meet @ the TOP...

Jossy4luv1: I greet all of my ogas that went for the exam today and uites like mr (leget,zezeny,amiable jay,etc)....i hope all of u did d exam,both first and second choice because every candidate dat scored up to 200 both first and second choice qualified for the post ume AS I STATED SOME MONTHS AGO...those that were unable to print their invitation letter,it was a problem from ui and those candidates were given another centre inorder to do their post ume....i knw the second choice aspirants are now happy....=====PLS I WANT TO CLARIFY SOMETHING=in the just concluded post ume,,the candidates that had low jamb scores MUST HAVE done the post-ume better than those that score higher jamb scores because this year,ur jamb score plus ur post ume will give u admission,,,so pls i want u to start praying right from now because it's nt by ur might bt BY THE GRACE OF GOD....I wish u all gud success...i greet u mr (hesjay,fynestboi,emekakelvin,brainee,and all the ladies dat did the exam..gudluck to u all)....still remains PROPHET JOE(jossy4luv)......07062339347 na my number.....Ese gan o,egbe wa ko ni baje o

Oga mi thanks for the info....

If this information is what to go by, I think we should start by listing our Jamb score and course here... mine is 236, Psychology (already a Psychologist)...

@ others please post ur Jamb scores and course here.... leego.....
Re: University Of Ibadan 2013/2014 Admission by Nobody: 10:01pm On Sep 28, 2013
emmyeuler1: (1)calc the minimum mass of elemental nitrogen dat wil combine with 7moles of barium.(2)rxn betw ketone and hydroxylamine produces......
though, these questions make sense, but mo gbedi fun oba awon university. Lest i forget i think finestboy had gain admission to oau. Why stressing about ui?
Re: University Of Ibadan 2013/2014 Admission by Fynestboi: 10:01pm On Sep 28, 2013
quivah are u on whatapp? If yes add me up we need to tak..08094909939
Re: University Of Ibadan 2013/2014 Admission by omobajohn58(m): 10:04pm On Sep 28, 2013
Dropping 4rm d bike @ ui gate..my heart skip a beat......entering and seeing all d s2dents.....i feel sumhw.....to con worsen d situation....cbn lecture theatre....e be lyk say na only there we won write exam ni.....see crowd....chai....but i thank God....i regain compusure......but 2 all science s2dents...especially dose med&surg dat sat beside me......i pray God will crown all efforts....con see as physics and maths won turn person 2 mad man...........
Re: University Of Ibadan 2013/2014 Admission by Fynestboi: 10:04pm On Sep 28, 2013
Messilo: i think finestboy had gain admission to oau. Why stressing about ui?
yap u are right and correct bt i gat my personal reason of doing it...
Re: University Of Ibadan 2013/2014 Admission by Bethilicious(f): 10:04pm On Sep 28, 2013
Dr.'Hesjay:
Hmmm...:#live from alakia,ibadan...
Well,i really thank God for what he has bn doing so far and what he will still do!...
B lyk say na only me dull for here oo,na everybody sha dey shout 80,85,90.....me sha pray sha....hmm...i pray i pass oo...
.wow....saw many nairalanders oo.
Fynestboi--The finest guy ever...
Sinzu--Baddest nigga ever liveth
Mikebis--That guy voice scare person o..
SOA---Baddo
Taylor-Nice guy,thanks for today
:
Erm erm
Pretzy--Chai,neva knew u were dis ugly....**winkz*
Dekunmi--I swear d grl fine die...Hmm...so pretty..what can i say?
Betheze--Mehn...very social n hmmm,,,,,just so beautiful...
Joy--Wow....i reserve ma comemnt
Sadeluvh----Biggest mama ever...

hehehehe, Bethilicious is BethEze abi...... yea bro, nice to meet you too, Dr.
Re: University Of Ibadan 2013/2014 Admission by Bethilicious(f): 10:09pm On Sep 28, 2013
[quote
author=joyf8t]Nyc meetin sum nairalanders, Hesjay fynest lestra shakur
taylor sadeluv etc and of course my 1 and only noty bethilicious, u guyz
rock![/quote].......

..yea babe, i know u miss me now, i'm home tho, sent u a msg cos ur fone is off.....thanks Darl for errtin
Re: University Of Ibadan 2013/2014 Admission by Bethilicious(f): 10:15pm On Sep 28, 2013
[quote
author=quivah]
ahhh no no no o..I finished around 2:30 tho,got to the
love garden around 3pm..would have called but I no get airtime. I wasnt
also sure if I was taken to the right place sef(I mean the love garden)
but I sha went around vet faculty-botany...
I left immediately cause I dint see anyone there and I thought I wasn't
at the right place..

E pain me as I no see hesjay o,and taylor as well..

Finest
Olalere
Leystra
Meso*****
Morgan
Sadelove
its pretty,I think.. abi na beca no? Betty? I think..chai!! I really
don't remember but we met at a junction lastnight with the others(One of
these three sha,shes jovial)
Joy
Mikebis(my partner in sci, stubborn and c*te cheesy)
And few others I don' t remember their names.. na pleasure to meet una.

Tired and its straight to bed but first I need to soak my legs in cold
water!!!!!!..
[/quote].........

dat shud be me Betty, Bethilicious.... *smile*
Re: University Of Ibadan 2013/2014 Admission by SEXY95(f): 10:23pm On Sep 28, 2013
Fynestboi: cough streech leg small chai i won die na GOD no kill me........ back home......

starting with gals

DEKUNMI
BETHILICIOUS
QUIVAH
JOYF8T
SHADELUV
SIMISOLA
BECALINA

guys
TAYLOR
MESOPOTAMIA
MIKEBIS
MORGAN
SHAKUR
HESJAY
LEYSTRA
DAPSOUDOU
SOA93 wo ati bebelo jare
we didnt get to meet.
Re: University Of Ibadan 2013/2014 Admission by Fynestboi: 10:24pm On Sep 28, 2013
Bethilicious: .........

dat shud be me Betty, Bethilicious.... *smile*
sweet u bk hm? Hope nt to stresful?
Re: University Of Ibadan 2013/2014 Admission by davidiee(m): 10:25pm On Sep 28, 2013
Ui looks natural and smell natural. But I Waka tire today that my leg aches. Besides they didn't alow me to even use four figuretable wi th the man at LLT telling me that I should not worry that the question will be very simple only for me to see a hell lot of calculations staring at me. It's just the grace of God that I was able to manage the time and finish if not eh! I still thank Baba God
Re: University Of Ibadan 2013/2014 Admission by Fynestboi: 10:28pm On Sep 28, 2013
SEXY95: we didnt get to meet.
painful we didnt probably sum oda time we wud meet

(1) (2) (3) ... (657) (658) (659) (660) (661) (662) (663) ... (1198) (Reply)

University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... / 2015/2016 OAU Aspirant Thread. / UNIBEN 2014/2015 Admission Guide Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.