Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,324 members, 7,957,866 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 10:32 PM

Who Do You Think Was Best Dressed at the Golden Globe Awards? - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Who Do You Think Was Best Dressed at the Golden Globe Awards? (1370 Views)

Best And Worst Dressed At FOZ Album Launch / Is She The Best Dressed At Peter & Lola's Wedding? / Best Dressed Nigerian Men In 2013 By MODE Men Magazine.. You Agree? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Do You Think Was Best Dressed at the Golden Globe Awards? by newintexas: 5:24am On Jan 14, 2013
This year's Golden Globe red carpet is the worse I have ever seen and I have been watching it for more than 15 years... but we managed to pick some good ones.

Nancy O'Dell

SOURCE

Re: Who Do You Think Was Best Dressed at the Golden Globe Awards? by Nobody: 6:04am On Jan 14, 2013
[size=13pt]More dresses from the site:

Amy Adams

Halle Berry

Jennifer Lopez

Salma Hayek

Eva Longoria

Kate Hudson

Rosario Dawson

Thandie Newton

Carla Gugino
[/size]
Re: Who Do You Think Was Best Dressed at the Golden Globe Awards? by Nobody: 6:11am On Jan 14, 2013
[size=13pt]Jennifer Lopez looks the best to me. We know Halle Berry is 40+ and sexy, but she wore colorful rags. Sometimes, less is more.[/size]

2 Likes

Re: Who Do You Think Was Best Dressed at the Golden Globe Awards? by Nobody: 7:05am On Jan 14, 2013
Carla Gugino, Thandie Newton and Amy Adams are my favorites!
Re: Who Do You Think Was Best Dressed at the Golden Globe Awards? by MissyB3(f): 11:22am On Jan 15, 2013
J. Lo, Eva . . . In that order.
Re: Who Do You Think Was Best Dressed at the Golden Globe Awards? by Nobody: 12:36am On Jan 16, 2013
Wey omotola na?
grin grin grin
Re: Who Do You Think Was Best Dressed at the Golden Globe Awards? by Nobody: 12:39am On Jan 16, 2013
nwando: Wey omotola na?
grin grin grin

I guess she dey for Iyana Ipaja or Abakaliki.

(1) (Reply)

12 Ways To Dress Slim (jillian Michaels' Fashion Secrets) / What's Ur Makeup Brand? / Please Where Can I Buy Ankara Bag And Purse Materia@ Tradefair? I Stay In Lagos.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.