Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,544 members, 7,819,934 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:02 AM

Arsenal Bottling It - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Arsenal Bottling It (842 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Arsenal Bottling It by nyabinghi(m): 11:38am On Feb 28, 2008
A couple of weeks back, i told elderz and chukkdee that arsenal were going to crash out of 3 competitions in a jiffy and that will be confirmed by tuesday. If i am lying check my 5 match predictions on arsenal. By the time arsenal visit stamford bridge united will be 2 points clear at the top of the table.
United to drop 2 more points this season to clinch the EPL.

Viva United.

Form is temporary, class is permanent
Re: Arsenal Bottling It by Chacal: 11:40am On Feb 28, 2008
grin cheesy grin cheesy
Hmmmmmmm.
Re: Arsenal Bottling It by nyabinghi(m): 11:49am On Feb 28, 2008
Arsenal's performance of the past 2 wees has given me some rest from the delusioned gunners worldwide. I now walk in peace and will continue to do so, when the lead is cut down to one point on saturday.
Sorry Gunners, next season will be better.
Re: Arsenal Bottling It by chuckdee4(m): 11:54am On Feb 28, 2008
Stop spewing crap bingo, when u guys ever get to the top of the table then u can come here and rant, we're on top of the table so we gats bragging rights, we dropped points yes, but hey such is our dominace this season we're still on top.

If ur such a fortune teller, what do u see happening this weekend then?
Re: Arsenal Bottling It by eldee(m): 12:07pm On Feb 28, 2008
nyabinghi:

A couple of weeks back, i told elderz and chukkdee that arsenal were going to crash out of 3 competitions in a jiffy and that will be confirmed by tuesday. If i am lying check my 5 match predictions on arsenal. By the time arsenal visit stamford bridge united will be 2 points clear at the top of the table.

so because you made a prediction and we lost that made, you what? isaiah innit?
why didn't we see you at the hammers? or is it only arsenal u're psychic for?
infact since we have prophets like you, we don't need bookies again. . .
bruv, you win some, lose some it's not new in football
so don't throw sum shubz cus you predicted sumn and got it right

that's what nland sports section is for, analyse sumn and back it up, not wit 48-52 stats
any three-year old kid coulda predicted, but it takes an analyst to tell u why
what u did is just pub-gist!!!
Re: Arsenal Bottling It by nyabinghi(m): 12:17pm On Feb 28, 2008
Eldee and Chukkdee,

I know u guys won't bow to my superiority and analysis of the footie game. I am predicting arsenal to play another 2-2 draw while united wipes fulham 3-1 at the cottage.
Re: Arsenal Bottling It by chuckdee4(m): 12:34pm On Feb 28, 2008
nyabinghi:

Eldee and Chukkdee,

I know u guys won't bow to my superiority and analysis of the footie game. I am predicting arsenal to play another 2-2 draw while united wipes fulham 3-1 at the cottage.

u sure must believe in this juju that ur practising, don't go running on Monday when i come on here to bash u senseless. What makes u so sure about these ridiculous results then?
Re: Arsenal Bottling It by eldee(m): 3:30pm On Feb 28, 2008

Meynne, I can't be caught arguing with sumone that believes that a 2/100 advantage is a convincing piece of stats.
Don't waste your psychic gifts, Lardbroke needs you cheesy

Bet u'll be getting free beers in ur end, with this pub-gist. . . grin
The strange part of all this is that u're claiming it to be 'superior analysis'. . .na wa for nland oh
Chei, fools paradise grin

@chuckdee
don't bother yourself with this lotto champion cheesy
swear even when we win, i won't even have enough time to waste on him wink
Re: Arsenal Bottling It by Emperoh(m): 3:37pm On Feb 28, 2008
I am really loving this.

But really Arsenal have got something to worry about. A dip in form, No quality bench (or are you guys gonna bring players from the reserve?), Gallas's queer behaviour and ungentlemaanly leadership qualities, etc. I hope Man Utd continues the form, grin grin

ONE UTD!!!
Re: Arsenal Bottling It by nyabinghi(m): 4:06pm On Feb 28, 2008
Gunners are full time dippers, sore losers and cry babies. Nyabinghi was created to school you guys and free you from your mental illusions. Respect your superiors njuff said.
Re: Arsenal Bottling It by chuckdee4(m): 4:10pm On Feb 28, 2008
nyabinghi:

Gunners are full time dippers, sore losers and cry babies. Nyabinghi was created to school you guys and free you from your mental illusions. Respect your superiors njuff said.

reh reh reh lipsrsealed
Re: Arsenal Bottling It by eldee(m): 6:21pm On Feb 28, 2008
Emperoh:

But really Arsenal have got something to worry about. A dip in form, No quality bench (or are you guys going to bring players from the reserve?), Gallas's queer behaviour and ungentlemaanly leadership qualities, etc. I hope Man Utd continues the form,   grin grin
ONE UTD!!!

You see, even if I don't totally agree with that bold line in you post grin grin but at least u presented a valid argument
now please could you do the whole of nairaland a favour by taming that ignorant Reverend King that comes here to give stupid prophesy fallacies. Just imagine this

nyabinghi:

In his dementia-plagued school of thought, that is what he grew up to identify as 'superiority in analysis'
swear the only thing the world needs him for is to maintain the clever-stupid balance like the Tesco ad says cheesy grin
Re: Arsenal Bottling It by A40(m): 12:47pm On Feb 29, 2008
@chuckdee and eldee
These niggas is a waste of time ignoring them is the only way out
Re: Arsenal Bottling It by nyabinghi(m): 1:28pm On Feb 29, 2008
@eldee,

Why are u so deluded that u can't think straight and u resorted to name calling. I don't cross wordswith mongoloids like u.
get yourselfa life soccer is just a passion, the real guys are out there making the cool "lou" while u come around to diss your "boss" wrt soccer.
The stats has increasedin united's favour its now a 9 match margin.
Your whimperings and whingings continue tomorrow at the emirates expect carew to wreck u again.
Re: Arsenal Bottling It by ritchboy(m): 2:02pm On Feb 29, 2008
The author of this thread should be shot 21 times in his anus.
"thats why they created me"
sheesh.
Re: Arsenal Bottling It by nyabinghi(m): 4:22pm On Feb 29, 2008
Ritch or Poor arsehole,

You are the one that deserves to be butchered. You are a typical hot headed gooner.
It shows in your speech. Omo ale. grin
Re: Arsenal Bottling It by ritchboy(m): 6:40am On Mar 01, 2008
Nyabinghi was created to school you guys

the two retarded creatures who 'created' you should be banished from this planet.
Re: Arsenal Bottling It by toba1909(m): 2:12pm On Mar 01, 2008
Lol, tongue tongue tongue
Re: Arsenal Bottling It by eldee(m): 3:40pm On Mar 01, 2008
nyabinghi:

@eldee,

Why are u so deluded that u can't think straight and u resorted to name calling. I don't cross words with mongoloids like u.
get yourselfa life soccer is just a passion, the real guys are out there making the cool "lou" while u come around to diss your "boss" wrt soccer.
The stats has increasedin united's favour its now  a 9 match margin.
Your whimperings and whingings continue tomorrow at the emirates expect carew to wreck u again.

lmao. . .As tkb said, grammar na die, guy no be by force ooh grin just in ur effort to sound intelligent.
Guy, u're talking bout cool 'lou'. . .oh my freaking dayz.
Seriously, i can't shout ooh. grin grin grin

@A-40
i give up, this dude ain't even worth it.
j-unit has finally found someone he can communicate with on the same level grin grin
Re: Arsenal Bottling It by 4Play(m): 6:10pm On Mar 01, 2008
nyabinghi:

Eldee and Chukkdee,

You were very close with your predictions. grin
Re: Arsenal Bottling It by eldee(m): 6:19pm On Mar 01, 2008
@4play
show me my predictions on this thread grin grin

i was only telling the bum-brain that their is a reason why this place is called a forum
he has to use his brain and not juju before he posts on the thread cheesy

hope he's going to be arround to prophesy again when you guys lose
Re: Arsenal Bottling It by Nobody: 6:23pm On Mar 01, 2008
nyabinghi:

Eldee and Chukkdee,

Oh my, close!ur prediction may still come to pass  grin
Re: Arsenal Bottling It by nyabinghi(m): 6:55pm On Mar 01, 2008
@eldee,ritchboy and chukkdee,

Did my predictions not come to pass. Did arsenal not drop two points. Are u not bottling it. I am not bragging, i am better than u guys in this business of "footie".
I will keep my fingers crossed to you visit stamford bridge.
Re: Arsenal Bottling It by Nobody: 6:56pm On Mar 01, 2008
TRUE BLUES grin
Re: Arsenal Bottling It by nyabinghi(m): 12:01pm On Mar 18, 2008
4 draws on a trot against weak teams,Arsenal is on a free fall. I did predict this some times ago and the dippers:chuckdee,eldee tried stepping. More woes on sunday.
Re: Arsenal Bottling It by ayusman16(m): 12:33pm On Mar 18, 2008
Since u claim to be a messiah or prophet or even some shit, please predict what's going to be the outcome of the match on Sunday?
Re: Arsenal Bottling It by Emperoh(m): 2:06pm On Mar 18, 2008
ayusman16:

Since u claim to be a messiah or prophet or even some shit, please predict what's going to be the outcome of the match on Sunday?
Anusman, he needn't be a Prophet to predict how it will all go at the wknd
My predictions are;

Chelski 1 - 1 Arsenal
Man U 2 - 1 Liv'pool

utd will be topping by the end of the weekend and also extending the lead.
Re: Arsenal Bottling It by ayusman16(m): 2:14pm On Mar 18, 2008
Guess u knw where to bury ur head if ur prediction doesnt come to pass.? Don't wld remind u?
Re: Arsenal Bottling It by nyabinghi(m): 6:54pm On Mar 18, 2008
Ayusman,

We go see. Arsenal will lose 2-1 to chelsea. United to be 5 points clear on sunday

(1)

Nigeria Win Gold / Who Is The Best Nigerian Racing Driver / Bundesliga Leads Goal Scoring In Europe Once Again

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.