Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,014 members, 7,821,554 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:54 PM

Study And Work In Nigeria - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Study And Work In Nigeria (762 Views)

The Only Traffic Light That Will Work In Nigeria! Pic / This Is The Only Kind Of Traffic Light That Will Work In Nigeria (photo) / This Is Hw Things Work In Nija (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Study And Work In Nigeria by Chanchit: 10:41am On Jan 14, 2013
What...! I can't believe someone will use his/her precious MB to open this thread.
I saw study and work in South Africa, Goergia and some other countries, na hin I say make I put my own to see if NLders go open.. grin people wei don finish school sef neva see work..
Re: Study And Work In Nigeria by braine(m): 10:52am On Jan 14, 2013
Lol.. I was wondering waht I was going to see in the thread and laugh at the op. You caught me.. grin

Do they even post such on foreign websites for Nigerian institutions??

cheesy
Re: Study And Work In Nigeria by Chanchit: 11:39am On Jan 14, 2013
This country is nothing but a joke, I was opportuned to work at unilag during the preparation for the national sport festival, so I have access to all the hostel and rooms, it's not different from a glorified prison, 4 students to a room, and the toilet na die. Is it this kind of setting u will come outsiders to come and see...?
Re: Study And Work In Nigeria by braine(m): 9:30pm On Jan 14, 2013
Ahan! The hostels are not that bad; you were probably put somewhere in New Hall. Or maybe coz I'm used to it.. Some of the halls are very good.. By the way its not as if foreign accomodation is better.
Re: Study And Work In Nigeria by Chanchit: 5:36am On Jan 15, 2013
braine: Ahan! The hostels are not that bad; you were probably put somewhere in New Hall. Or maybe coz I'm used to it.. Some of the halls are very good.. By the way its not as if foreign accomodation is better.

Its not that bad..? Is it four to a room or not..? If the person that sleeps on those bed @ d top go get long hand, na everyday e go dey visit hospital, cos fan go always cut hin hand. Especially that Njoku hostel that one na sure prison, n if u go waka anyhow behind Madam Tinubu hostel, na soldier ant go kill you. Marreire and Jaja still good small, but Marere building don dey enter ground, but their structure/toilet is better than the new hostels.
Re: Study And Work In Nigeria by dani1luv: 7:04am On Jan 15, 2013
I only Opened this thread to check if it was actually a spam
Re: Study And Work In Nigeria by braine(m): 2:11pm On Jan 15, 2013
Chanchit:

Its not that bad..? Is it four to a room or not..? If the person that sleeps on those bed @ d top go get long hand, na everyday e go dey visit hospital, cos fan go always cut hin hand. Especially that Njoku hostel that one na sure prison, n if u go waka anyhow behind Madam Tinubu hostel, na soldier ant go kill you. Marreire and Jaja still good small, but Marere building don dey enter ground, but their structure/toilet is better than the new hostels.

Hahaha... Mariere Hall is not sinking, that's the architecture... Eni Njoku Hall is one of the halls in New Hall which I agree are like prisons. Lol. And yes, its four to a room.
There other cool halls, just that some people are just unlucky to have the not so comfortable ones.
Besides, accommodation is no measure of academic excellence at Unilag.

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria 4 Vs Mali 1 - A Passionate Mali Football Fan Cries - Very Funny Parody / Laugh It Off! / Old Age Look

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.