Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,000 members, 7,817,959 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:58 PM

Victim Of Certification - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Victim Of Certification (467 Views)

PHOTO: Who Knows This Accident Victim From Anambra / Police Arrests, Return N15m To Sokoto Robbery Victim / 18-yr-old Victim Of Gang molestation Commits Suicide (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Victim Of Certification by Idriswhite(m): 11:58am On Jan 14, 2013
To whoever is fortunate to come across this writeup,i hope you would learn not to rely on your strenght by the time you finished reading. It is good to read wide and to tackle issues alone using the knowledge you've garnered through reading. But over doing that in a country like ours rarely help instead,it leads to debacle. This is a fact i failed to acknowledge while i was in school. Throughout my stay in higher institution,i never cheated in any examination not because cheating is bad,i believed doing so would only hyped my certificate at the end. Had i know,i would have cheated like my peers and ended up having the kind of grades they had that made them to get employment easily.
I'm the reading type.I would spent nights reading even when i had no food to eat. I believed after my studies,i would get a good job and compensate myself for the sufferness i put myself through. It's an undisputable fact that i was one of the most brilliant students in my class. But i cried and shed hot tears when i finished with a low grades. My brilliancy did not reflect in my result and getting employment seems difficult.

(1) (Reply)

Do You Still Remember Been Treated Like This In School? / Man Sells Kidney To Buy Engagement Ring For Girlfriend, Gets Dumped / Boy, 10, Emerges Nigeria's Youngest Microsoft Certified Professional

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.