Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,836 members, 7,810,215 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:16 AM

UC Web's Java 8.8 - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / UC Web's Java 8.8 (1263 Views)

2016 Plantronics Voyager Legend UC Bluetooth Headset amazon $138 we N20,000 / Canon Uc-v400 Digital Camcorder / Canon Uc-v400 Digital Camcorder For Sale (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

UC Web's Java 8.8 by Mynd44: 2:57pm On Jan 14, 2013
UC Browser for Java 8.8: A New and Improved Experience for Java users

The most popular UC Browser by platform just got an update! The new Java 8.8 contains several new features and improvements, enhancing your browsing, downloading and sharing experience.

Heres what has been added to make the popular UC Browser for Java ever better:

Increased download speed

The downloading speed for large files has been optimized. Now, when you are downloading a large-sized file there will no longer be a big drop in download speed.

Customized shortcut keys

To make accessing your favorite webpages and using common actions more convenient, they added the ability to bind a webpage or action to a shortcut key. So if you want to get to your Download folder fast, you can set it to any number 0-9 or a combination of #+number, and pressing those keys will take you there instantly.

Sharing on Twitter added

You can now quickly share content on Twitter. Long press what you want to share, then select Twitter in the Share menu.

Improved File Manager

The File Manager has been enhanced with new features. You can now preview images and create folders for easier sorting of your files.

Check out the images below to see what I am talking about. the first picture is about the customised keys

The second one is about the twitter feed

and the third is on the file manager

Re: UC Web's Java 8.8 by Nobody: 1:23pm On Jan 16, 2013
Drop a download link
Re: UC Web's Java 8.8 by Mynd44: 1:30pm On Jan 16, 2013
www.ucweb.com

I hope you can find your way from there
Re: UC Web's Java 8.8 by Tovot: 9:41am On May 10, 2013
can I use it to browse on my laptop?or what fast internet browser do you recommend I use coz I use a glo modem?thanks smiley

(1) (Reply)

Urgent Sale of Used Sony Ericsson Xperia X8 (e15i) - Unrooted / Iphone 4S 32GB For Sale(USA used) very clean / Ibadan Phone And Computer Mart @ Mokola And Ketu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.