Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,456 members, 7,816,063 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:42 AM

New Driver's License For #14,000 - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / New Driver's License For #14,000 (2564 Views)

Learn How To Buy Cheap Laptop For #14,000 / Frsc: The New Driver’s Licenseand Number Plates Controversy / Seven Hungry Dogs Eat Owner After Being Locked Up For 14 Days (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

New Driver's License For #14,000 by chexyincx(m): 4:03pm On Jan 14, 2013
My colleague just procured a temporal Driver's License @ FRSC, Ojota at the cost of #14,725. But I heard it cost #6,000 for renewal and # 6,500 for fresher. Guys I need your contributions to guide me in procuring one for myself this week.
Thank you.

1 Like

Re: New Driver's License For #14,000 by bigtt76(f): 4:19pm On Jan 14, 2013
Very simple ...just go to the FRSC website and follow these steps below

Please kindly go through the following steps.
1. Log on to the FRSC Driver's Licence website https://www.nigeriadriverslicence.org/
2. Click on the DL Application Tab
3. Select the Renewal of Licence option
4. Proceed to fill out the application and submit on completion
5. Click on Pay Now after Printing out a copy of the submitted forms
6. On the Pay4me payment page, select the Bank Option to print out the Acknowledgment Slip

7. Proceed to any of the designated banks - UBA, Union Bank, Fidelity Bank, First Bank, Sterling Bank, Keystone Bank, Mainstreet Bank,Enterprise Bank, Ecobank, Diamond Bank etc
To Print out Acknowledgment Slip After submission of Form
1. Click on the link https://www.nigeriadriverslicence.org/dlApplication/renew
2. Enter the following details

Driver's Licence Number
Date of Birth

3. Click on Search to bring up your records and Acknowledgment Slip.

chexyincx: My colleague just procured a temporal Driver's License @ FRSC, Ojota at the cost of #14,725. But I heard it cost #6,000 for renewal and # 6,500 for fresher. Guys I need your contributions to guide me in procuring one for myself this week.
Thank you.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

The World Biggest Crocodile Dies And Ready For Burial / Hmm: Imagine This! / Brand New Heavy Duty Honda 8.5kva Generators For Sale At Low Prices

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.