Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,525 members, 7,819,888 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:09 AM

I Have 30ton Trailers I Want To Get It Fixed To A Company That Carries LightLoad - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / I Have 30ton Trailers I Want To Get It Fixed To A Company That Carries LightLoad (491 Views)

Am In Need Of 5 30ton Trucks To Be Used In Auchi To Ahoada / Seeking 30ton Trucks For Chippings / I Have 30ton Trailers I Want To Get It Fixed To A Company That Carries Lightload (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Have 30ton Trailers I Want To Get It Fixed To A Company That Carries LightLoad by MrVictorChidi: 5:17pm On Jan 14, 2013
I have 30ton Trailer i want to get it fixed to a company that carries light load, precisely biscuits or any light load, i run a haulage firm here in Lagos and willing to speak with any one in charge of logistics department of any firm in Lagos,on how i can possibly haul their products to thier various distributors nation wide, I have branded box body 45 fit to 48 fit trailers that will serve the purpose, these trailers are modern MARK Trucks that are very sound and reliable, we are a cooperate haulage firm that have exempted our selves with exemplary track records..We will appreciate working with anyone this may concern. in dissemination of their various products to their distributors nation wide. we look forward to doing business with you. God bless you can reach me on my email bishopchidi1414@gmail.com, call : 07037504330, 08099900017, 08099900016

(1) (Reply)

I Need Loan Of N1m To Pay Back After 10month Wif 5% Interest! / New Way Of Increasing Ur Income. / Free Business No Collateral

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.