Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,748 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:54 PM

Ah! "Big Head" Heads Everything... - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Ah! "Big Head" Heads Everything... (2381 Views)

Ah........! Hypertension.....! / Interesting Stories Abbi Make Ah Call Am #facts / Ah Beg Wich Of The Following Words Is Correct (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ah! "Big Head" Heads Everything... by Nobody: 8:10pm On Jan 14, 2013
I greet you all oo.........

This is a particpatory thread and also to catch fun after the days' job....

There is something about people with "BIG HEAD".

I noticed that;

In Primary School, a Man has BIG HEAD and was made the HEAD MASTER of the school by the UBE..lol

If you are in Secondary School(boy/girl) and has BIG HEAD, take it because you will automatically become the School HEAD BOY/HEAD GIRL without oppositions....lol

In the tertiary institutions, if you have BIG HEAD, you are automatically made the HEAD OF DEPARTMENT...lol

If you have BIG HEAD and still thinking about the contest for A Senatorial Position, go ahead! You will surely be singled out to WIN....lol

You have BIG HEAD in an organisation, don't worry! you wil be made the HEAD OF UNIT soon....lol

In the community, if u have BIG HEAD, you wil be made the HEAD OF CHIEFS' VIGILANTE sharperly..lol

In the family, BIG HEAD,...HEAD OF THE FAMILY is automatically for you....lol

Is it that people with BIG HEADs automatically HEAD everything??!!!!...

This is serious o....lets hear your own side.

Pls i declare the floor open..

1 Like

Re: Ah! "Big Head" Heads Everything... by MrTAnonymous(m): 10:11am On Jan 15, 2013
If u have BIG HEAD then u would be named d JOKE POSTER OF THE YEAR.
Re: Ah! "Big Head" Heads Everything... by realsammie(m): 10:20am On Jan 15, 2013
Senior Samuel grin
Re: Ah! "Big Head" Heads Everything... by MrTAnonymous(m): 10:26am On Jan 15, 2013
realsammie: Senior Samuel grin
Re: Ah! "Big Head" Heads Everything... by Nobody: 11:51am On Jan 15, 2013
realsammie: Senior Samuel grin

heyyy....sup dude??
Re: Ah! "Big Head" Heads Everything... by MrTAnonymous(m): 12:02pm On Jan 15, 2013
Onainor Samuel :

heyyy....sup dude??
he's fine,junior samuel.
Re: Ah! "Big Head" Heads Everything... by Nobody: 4:48pm On Jan 15, 2013
Mr.T Anonymous:
he's fine,junior samuel.

So you're his PA,,,,hw much are u paid sef??
Re: Ah! "Big Head" Heads Everything... by MrTAnonymous(m): 5:02pm On Jan 15, 2013
Onainor Samuel :

So you're his PA,,,,hw much are u paid sef??
no,I'm d 1 who pays him,dats my PA.
Re: Ah! "Big Head" Heads Everything... by Nobody: 8:44am On Jan 16, 2013
Mr.T Anonymous:

If he sacks you i no dey ooo...u've to manage the job because there ar no vacancies anywhere oo...lol
Re: Ah! "Big Head" Heads Everything... by ibrandnaija: 8:47am On Jan 16, 2013
Naija Chinese man speaks about Go Slow!! Funny and cool!!

"Go Slow" ft. Babatunde - Brought to you by ibrandnaija.com

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=soaZUh5nJ9s

Please don’t forget to LIKE, SHARE, COMMENT & SUBCRIBE. More videos to come very soon, stay tuned!!
Re: Ah! "Big Head" Heads Everything... by realsammie(m): 10:02am On Jan 16, 2013
Mr.T Anonymous:
shocked shocked WHAAAAAAAAT!!! U are fired. get out of my office
Re: Ah! "Big Head" Heads Everything... by Nobody: 12:11pm On Jan 16, 2013
realsammie: shocked shocked WHAAAAAAAAT!!! U are fired. get out of my office

hahahahaha....i'd trust u'll show muscles when u return to that ur small office witout a desk..
Re: Ah! "Big Head" Heads Everything... by toygod2: 4:22am On Jan 18, 2013
If you have BIG HEAD in ur church, then be prepared to bcome ELDER grin

(1) (Reply)

How People From Ekiti Drink Tea / Puzzle: Find The Hidden Tiger / Swaggz Never Die,where Is This Guy From?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.