Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,240 members, 7,953,908 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 08:44 AM

Complete Information Marketing Business-in-a-box With A Full Year Automation - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Complete Information Marketing Business-in-a-box With A Full Year Automation (891 Views)

A Box Of Scrumptious Cupcakes (christmas Promo)!!! / Make N50,000 Monthly With Information Marketing In Nigeria / "doing Business With Nnpc" A Complete Oil And Gas Business In-a-box (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Complete Information Marketing Business-in-a-box With A Full Year Automation by FRANKODEY1(m): 9:45pm On Jan 14, 2013
Hello,

I'll advice, you to read and re-read every word, every letter and mostly every sentence in this thread, and I will promise never to make it....

Boring...scaming-like...or...hype-filled!

Of course, I'm NOT here to promise you HEAVEN or to show YOU how to Make Money no Man on Earth have Made before, and even....

On the long-run...I'm NOT God, but I have to be REAL and as Honest as GOD!

Though, I have something to share, a business, a system that is keeping me on track to get to my BILLIONS naira GOAL, which I can simply and easily share with other close ones around. And will...

Never LOSS a penny of my target billions if I Do!

Listen, what am saying, is a BUSINESS....like all other businesses, but is more-or-less...

Just an ORDINARY Business!
It's an Add-on to Businesses,
It's Robusty and Reliable,
It can be Fully Automated,
Above all is 400% ROI accountable!

Friend, You have heard about it, before but You....

DO NOT believe on It!
DO NoT try it at all!
CONCLUDED, it's a scam, a crap, or another Just HYPE!

Please don't....

IMAGINE!

What I'm talking about is...

INFORMATION MARKETING BUSINESS!

Give it a try again with me, and I will SETUP A COMPLETE INFORMATION MARKETING BUSINESS That Will Profit You As Low As N80,000 Per Month completely on Automatic setting runing for a Full year (properly thru 2013).

And that is not ALL!

I will personally hand-over and Train You for 10 WEEKs with Video covered during the SETUP process.

And more, is JUST for please Few Persons, remember I said I'm NOT GOD!

All it would cost you is...

N20,755!

Here is the Deal:
I want to DO what I like and Love doing BEST.

(please do check my nairaland profile and know more about me well before, click on my username attach to post topic).

One more question.

Would you like to have your own money making website complete with everything including uniquely fully designed site/blog+ebook + traffic + autoresponder + tools + affiliate products + articles etc all setup for you just under FIVE DAYS then after running on autopilot 24/7 round the whole year?

Yes! Is what I did hear you say,

see what I'll Setup For You;

. I will design a professional website for you according to your taste. (Worth#35,000)

. I will register and host a domain name for you totally free of charge for one full year without you paying a dime. (Worth #5,000).

I will create an information product for you in one of the hottest selling and evergreen niche or market (they're; health and fitness, dating and core relationship, wealth and business, etc). (Worth #7,000).

I will personally design your ebook cover for you from the scratch for whatever product I created to sell on your website. (Worth #5,000).

I will personally personally write and publish a powerful sales letter for the information product that will pull-in random sales for you without you having to pay for it again. (Worth #5,000 (most persons here on nairaland know I'm a Sound Copywriter and savvy marketer).

You will get a page header/business logo professionally designed to your taste that will match the information product you offer on the website. (Worth #5,000).

I will create an auto responder follow-ups, squeeze page for you to help you build your own list of loyal responsive subscribers and you'll get it free. (Worth #7,000)

I will personally setup, run, fund and monitor, and management ALL the marketing campaign (Facebook, offline classifieds, adwords and online newspaper site advert) for the Info-business for a year. (worth N50,000)

bam!....forget about all the worths.

I will run the business like my own, and all you have to do is ATTACH your OWN BANK ACCOUNT to the business to enable you receive your EARNINGS on each sales.

Yes, it's Me!

Frank Odey
CEO
Creative Systems Techologies

Contact Me, if Interested

Thanks.

P.S: Just N20,755 for this YEAR only!

P.Ss: My GUARANTEE to you is simply N45,000 after One 3 weeks of NO sales after SETUP is complete direct to your account.

P.P.S: RUSH NOW!

PPP.S: Questions are welcome
Re: Complete Information Marketing Business-in-a-box With A Full Year Automation by FRANKODEY1(m): 4:10pm On Jan 22, 2013
Just remaining 3 slots

(1) (Reply)

Used Medical Books Ready For Sale / Avialable Site For Car Wash Resturance And Bar / JC RIDELS LTD.......Generator Expert

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.