Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,843 members, 7,810,254 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:44 AM

Sony Playstation 4 To Go On Sale This Year - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / Sony Playstation 4 To Go On Sale This Year (1198 Views)

Jumia Brings Play Station 4 To Nigeria / Sony Playstation Network Has Been Hacked Finally! / Nigerian Government Reacts To Sony's Playstation 3 Ad (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Sony Playstation 4 To Go On Sale This Year by slimchimex(m): 9:50pm On Jan 14, 2013
Sony PlayStation 4 'To Go On Sale This Year' 12:09, Monday, 14 January 2013
Sony's next-generation PlayStation console is expected to be revealed to the public at this year's E3 computer games expo in June, it is reported. Video game gossip site VGleaks - which styles itself as the Wikileaks of the industry - claims to
have had access to the "roadmap" for the keenly awaited new device, which has the working title 'Orbis'. And it claims that the schedule puts E3 this year as the latest-possible date for unveiling the machine to the public, with the console expected
to go on sale in Q4 (in time for Christmas). The console is reportedly powered by a quad-core processor and is expected to have blu-ray capacity. It is also reportedly set to be sold at a "reasonable" price. Microsoft is expected to reveal its next-gen Xbox
to the world at E3 as well.
All Rights Reserved.
I'v started saving money for the game...can't wait to lay my hands on it...
Re: Sony Playstation 4 To Go On Sale This Year by slimchimex(m): 9:53pm On Jan 14, 2013
pls any one in the house that want's to buy PS3. I want to upgrade to PS4
Re: Sony Playstation 4 To Go On Sale This Year by kento5: 5:17am On Jan 15, 2013
Ya I do

(1) (Reply)

10 Pieces Of Pes 2013( Ps3) Coming In Two Weeks Time For Sale / Jailbreak Or Hackin Tutorials / Advantages Of Video Games

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.