Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,110 members, 7,814,895 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:23 PM

Jumia Brings Play Station 4 To Nigeria - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / Jumia Brings Play Station 4 To Nigeria (2265 Views)

How Can I Make Modern Combat 4 To Play On My Phone / JUMIA Brings Playstation 4 To Africa / Sony Playstation 4 To Go On Sale This Year (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jumia Brings Play Station 4 To Nigeria by Irises(m): 5:43pm On Nov 22, 2013
Lagos 21st November - JUMIA , the leading ecommerce site in Nigeria, tannounces the launch of
the new PlayStation Console PS4. JUMIA is the first company in Nigeria to offer the product.
JUMIA continues to bring the best shopping experience to their customers in Nigeria by being the
first company to offer PlayStation 4. The long awaited game console was released in USA on
Tuesday selling out in 24 hours. Now the new PS4 is available in the Nigerian market with
customers being able to start ordering and have it delivered anywhere in the country.
Sony packaged the new PlayStation 4 with the latest Sony operating system 'Orbis S' along with
other key features such as PlayStation Plus which connects all players online, Dual shock 4
wireless controller, and PlayStation motion sensing camera with 1280x800px lense making the
new console one of the best to be seen in the gaming world.
Ore Odusanya, Head Of Gaming & Electronics JUMIA Nigeria: "We are very excited to be the first
company to have the latest PlayStation console available in Nigeria. Every day we strive to make
the online shopping experience better for our customers and we are happy to now provide a
requested world known product to the Nigerian market."
JUMIA celebrates the launch of the new console in Nigeria with a gaming competition for
customers at the Nigerian Comic Con 2013. The gaming tournament is in partnership with
Nigerian gaming network and Nigerian Comic Con where JUMIA customers will play series of PS4
games. The grand prize is a new PS4 Console along with new games.
price of ps4 is 139000 naira
Re: Jumia Brings Play Station 4 To Nigeria by Gwekzy: 5:52pm On Nov 22, 2013
Hmmm.. Very Nice...saving 2 buy dis shiii.. I heard its sold for 96 thousand naira....
Re: Jumia Brings Play Station 4 To Nigeria by orgasticdance: 7:18pm On Nov 22, 2013
http://www./Playstation-4-Console---Black-82007.html
This is ridiculous. A ps 4 sells for 139k in jumia!!!!!
Twice what you'll pay for if you are buying from amazon ( $399 or 64 k)
Why why why do naija businesses like ripping customers off, all of us are not sons of senators who can order for ten consoles for ourselves and girlfriends. I understand there are cost considerations such as taxes, import duties and freight costs but does that justify a more than 100% price increase? Yikes!

1 Like

Re: Jumia Brings Play Station 4 To Nigeria by awaeardfdfrfd: 8:25pm On Nov 22, 2013
LOL 96k my ass 138k dude. Speaking of which I recall buying my first ps3 120k I guess ill just buy a wii U
Re: Jumia Brings Play Station 4 To Nigeria by chinwe11: 10:25pm On Nov 22, 2013
waited at gamestop till midnight the day it came out to get mine. Got back to my hotel at 1am and headed for airport 8 am that morning. Cos i knew if i come back to naija its this kind of rubbish price one would be hearing. Haba! thieves. how much did they ship it down? mschew. Its not like they got at retail price sef. smh.
Re: Jumia Brings Play Station 4 To Nigeria by domack99(m): 10:28am On Nov 23, 2013
Hello guys, am thinking of ordering ps4 or xbox one from US (amazon or ebay) but my concern is the power input rating. I know not all electronics you can buy and use direct from US due to 110/120 voltage input. I know Laptops and mobile devices can be plug directly to Nigeria power source but don't know if this game console is one of them
Re: Jumia Brings Play Station 4 To Nigeria by kboy13: 10:42am On Nov 25, 2013
buy your ps4 for 119k the cheapest price in the country visit www.omatronics.com or call 08033068085, 01-844 4812
Re: Jumia Brings Play Station 4 To Nigeria by ebuksama(m): 10:04pm On Sep 20, 2014
orgasticdance: http://www./Playstation-4-Console---Black-82007.html
This is ridiculous. A ps 4 sells for 139k in jumia!!!!!
Twice what you'll pay for if you are buying from amazon ( $399 or 64 k)
Why why why do naija businesses like ripping customers off, all of us are not sons of senators who can order for ten consoles for ourselves and girlfriends. I understand there are cost considerations such as taxes, import duties and freight costs but does that justify a more than 100% price increase? Yikes!
I feel you ehhnn just wait for price to decrease

(1) (Reply)

Upcoming Need For Speed (2016) Full Car List. / Assassins Creed Identity Mod Apk Download / PPSSPP Games ISO Roms Download (highly Compressed)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.