Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,424 members, 7,819,532 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:39 PM

Left Shoulder & Chest Getting Bigger Than The Right Side - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Left Shoulder & Chest Getting Bigger Than The Right Side (2380 Views)

Swollen Testicles: My Right Egg Is 3 Times The Size Of My Left Egg, Help / Do Some People Really Have Their Heart At The Right Side Of The Chest? / One Testicle Is Bigger Than The Other (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Left Shoulder & Chest Getting Bigger Than The Right Side by fubbyy(m): 10:23pm On Jan 14, 2013
This question is for the bodybuilders in the house, I started working out for some few months now, I use dumbbells and barbell(bench press) but lately I started noticing that my left shoulder and chest is developing more than the right side

Someone said my barbell is not balanced, I dumped it and join others and am still getting the same result, we are two that are witnessing this but have no clue on what to do, some said it will correct itself if we continue but am here to seek advice if I should quit or not, or anyway to correct this issue
Re: Left Shoulder & Chest Getting Bigger Than The Right Side by CandidSeeker(m): 11:42pm On Jan 21, 2013
It can happen as a result of one or combination of any of these:
-Opeating a machine constantly with your left hand/arm.
-Playing a game that makes you swing one arm continuosly without swinging the other arm at all.
-Masturbating with your left hand!!!!!! (No offence intended)
........and lots more.
Just take stock of your activities.
Re: Left Shoulder & Chest Getting Bigger Than The Right Side by fubbyy(m): 6:54am On Jan 22, 2013
CandidSeeker: It can happen as a result of one or combination of any of these:
-Opeating a machine constantly with your left hand/arm.
-Playing a game that makes you swing one arm continuosly without swinging the other arm at all.
-Masturbating with your left hand!!!!!! (No offence intended)
........and lots more.
Just take stock of your activities.

Nice 1, I actually self service with my left hand, but does that made my left getting big? I don't really understand because self service is not a something I do with muscle, and how can I correct this?
Re: Left Shoulder & Chest Getting Bigger Than The Right Side by Nobody: 9:38pm On Jan 22, 2013
most beginners in body-building do complain about dis problem of yours.it boils down to only one thing,dat is achievement of good form(positioning) wen gyming,wen bench-pressing for example hold d barbell at d centre of gravity I.e d mid section of d iron 2 achieve good balance and don't tilt d barbell 2 either d left or right position for gyming comforts.
In d body-building world,pain means result.go and ask ronnie coleman,phil heath,jay cutler,kai greene,warren branch,arnold schwarzeneger dey will tel u.
Re: Left Shoulder & Chest Getting Bigger Than The Right Side by fubbyy(m): 11:48pm On Jan 22, 2013
Ninejaywon: most beginners in body-building do complain about dis problem of yours.it boils down to only one thing,dat is achievement of good form(positioning) wen gyming,wen bench-pressing for example hold d barbell at d centre of gravity I.e d mid section of d iron 2 achieve good balance and don't tilt d barbell 2 either d left or right position for gyming comforts.
In d body-building world,pain means result.go and ask ronnie coleman,phil heath,jay cutler,kai greene,warren branch,arnold schwarzeneger dey will tel u.
Thanks my man, your opinion is on point , but I use the same bench others are using and place my hands like them but still experience this

(1) (Reply)

COVID-19 Update For January 9 2022 In Nigeria / Cure For Gental Wart / Teenage Girls Are Now Inserting Tampons Soaked With Vodka Into Themselves, To Ge

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.