Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,796 members, 7,827,942 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 07:44 PM

For Men, Though You Never Know - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / For Men, Though You Never Know (496 Views)

You Never Know That Which Might Save You / I Never Know That Church Of Satan Is Real Until Last Monday.. May God Save Us / You Never Know Why BOKO HARAM Kills Till You Watch This ! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

For Men, Though You Never Know by chyke27(m): 5:09am On Jan 15, 2013
Ever wondered why Jesus said to the Pharisees "have you not read that He that made them in the beginning made them male and female?". If you study that scripture closely, you will realize that there is a reason why Jesus said that, and the implication partly is that no one is a man by accident. Never believe that there is no peculiar reason why the Almighty God made you a man. Knowing our Master Jesus, He never speaks for the fun of it, we can therefore infer that a man, every man has a purpose in God. I repeat, every man has a purpose in God.

You may have noticed that I did not write that every man has a purpose but that every man has a purpose in God. The reason being that that purpose is found ONLY in God. Outside God, a man is a loser and when a man loses, a family is tactically 'lost'. I will explain in a moment.

Those of us who are orthodox church members and orthodox believers as well know that in our churches, women are not permitted to come in with uncovered head while no man comes in with a hat or cap. in other words men's head are uncovered. The significance goes well beyond the physical. (1cor 11:4,5) Meaning that there is a spiritual implication to that which I shall apply in this discourse.

In the book of Leviticus I believe, the Bible says that if a woman makes a vow before God in the church (paraphrased by me) without the knowledge of her husband and comes back home, if the husband hears about the vow and says nothing about it, then the vow is binding on the woman and she is obligated to fulfill it. But if the husband hears about that vow and doesn't approve of it, then the woman is freed from it. This means that in a family, God operates according to the principle of headship. We can clearly see this in Genesis chapter three, when the woman was deceived and she ate the fruit, nothing happened but immediately the man (who by the way was not deceived) ate the fruit, their eyes were opened. What do we learn from this, headship, God wouldn't have considered man a failure if Eve and only Eve ate the fruit. If when she gave to her husband, he had said "what? How dare you, will you throw that thing away at once". Then man wouldn't have fallen, you will notice that when Eve ate, her eyes were not opened but when Adam did, his eyes and that of his wife opened.

What am I trying to say, a woman stands alone, while a man represents a generation. Abraham's blessings are ours because he is a man, therefore what belonged to him came down to his descendants via his loins. You, as a man represent a generation, your conduct and attitude determines what and where you, your wife and children would be in ten, twenty or fifty years from now.

This is an onerous responsibility and the reason why a man's purpose is found ONLY in Christ. Now what does that mean. Let's look at this scenario, you are married to a girl of your dreams, you have an ideal home and beautiful children. Then one night at 2am the devil struck.Your 6 months old baby started having a convulsion and you were woken up by your wife's scream "my baby is dying o, my baby is dying o...". What would you do? No doctor, no other help. This 'simple' test will clearly illustrate if you as a man is going about with a 'covered' head or an 'uncovered' head. If you joined your wife in being disoriented and helpless and powerless against the odd. It is an indication that your head is covered. In the spirit you are unconnected, you cannot 'see' God because of the covering on your head.

(To be continued)

(1) (Reply)

Major Prophet / Pope Benedict Resigns, Vatican Confirms / It's Ash Wednesday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.