Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,741 members, 7,817,047 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:45 AM

Tell Me If This Is The Best - Phone/Internet Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Phone/Internet Market / Tell Me If This Is The Best (556 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tell Me If This Is The Best by Simple01: 5:09am On Jan 15, 2013
Please, can some one confirm whether this is the best bulk sms website; www.quicksmsng.com
The site’s design is simple and the features standard and beautiful. Though, I have used them in few occasions.
The bulk sms delivered promptly gave accurate delivery report and sent my sms balance.
Once payment is made you are credited without waste of time.

Please, is these enough to consider them reliable before I take them serious?
Has someone used them before? I mean www.quicksmsng.com.
Please confirm and share your experience.
Re: Tell Me If This Is The Best by ebanksms: 11:39pm On Jan 21, 2013
Simple01: Please, can some one confirm whether this is the best bulk sms website; www.quicksmsng.com
The site’s design is simple and the features standard and beautiful. Though, I have used them in few occasions.
The bulk sms delivered promptly gave accurate delivery report and sent my sms balance.

visit www.ebanksms.com for a well user friendly bulksms reseller package and start buying at 75kobo.
Re: Tell Me If This Is The Best by ebanksms: 11:40pm On Jan 21, 2013
Simple01: Please, can some one confirm whether this is the best bulk sms website; www.quicksmsng.com

get the best in terms of prices and quality services at www.ebanksms.com. Buy sms at 75kobo.
Re: Tell Me If This Is The Best by BigStar1(m): 3:04pm On Jan 22, 2013
http://www.quicksmsng.com/ is a sub-website under smslive247.com. They only got their famous because they started early. You can get better services at cheaper rate on other bulk sms website. I am sure the owner is buying at high price, that's why his/her price is very high. You can different gateways that give u free API, and sell for you at cheaper rates. You can try ebanksms.com as suggested, or www.smsparo.com. they are both reliable.

(1) (Reply)

Used Blackberry Bold 6 For Sell,for Affordable Price. / Torch1 White For Sale At Very Price / Nokia E6 Urgently Needed..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.