Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,188 members, 7,818,614 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:49 PM

Presidential Aide Denies Marrying Actress Nkiru Sylvanus - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Presidential Aide Denies Marrying Actress Nkiru Sylvanus (545 Views)

Nkiru Sylvanus' Hot New Look / Oge Okoye's Husband & Nkiru Sylvanus Are Engaged? - Stella Dimokokorkus / Actress Nkiru Sylvanus Has Been Kidnapped (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Presidential Aide Denies Marrying Actress Nkiru Sylvanus by shevon: 6:42am On Jan 15, 2013
When I read the story online this morning I called
someone close to the actress to confirm and he
said the story was 100% false, so I left it alone.
Nkiru, according to the report, married the Senior
Special Assistant to the Vice President on Media
and Publicity, Mallam Umar Sani, as second wife
just a week after she was released by kidnappers.
The report also claimed it was Mallam Sani that
paid the N8million ransom money. Another false
report.
Mallam Umar Sani has reacted to the report, calling
it ridiculous and a figment of the writer’s
imagination.
“The report is very funny. How can you marry
somebody you have not seen for over three
months? The last time I saw her was in
September so how can a marriage take place
when the subject matters have not seen each
other? I have not married Nkiru Sylvanus and if
a wedding of such took place, people should be
able to name the place, date and time. It is not
true”. He told reporters at the Presidential Villa
in Abuja this evening..

Source: http://lindaikeji..com/2013/01/actress-nkiru-sylvanus-did-not-marry.html?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed:+/OqshX+(Welcome+to+Linda+Ikeji's+Blog)&m=1

I beg make dem make up their mind na. Are they married or planning to get married or not?
Re: Presidential Aide Denies Marrying Actress Nkiru Sylvanus by uchlukez(f): 7:08am On Jan 15, 2013
All na wash shocked
Re: Presidential Aide Denies Marrying Actress Nkiru Sylvanus by homesteady(m): 7:40am On Jan 15, 2013
i just knew dis 'll be d nxt story we'll hear

(1) (Reply)

See Photograph Of Beyonce's Blue Ivy. / 2face Idibia & Omoni Oboli Cover March Issue Of Red Sheet Magazine / Why Do Male Celebrities Claim To Be Good On Bed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.