Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,025 members, 7,956,795 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 07:11 PM

For Men, Though You Never Know (part 2) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / For Men, Though You Never Know (part 2) (533 Views)

You Never Know That Which Might Save You / I Never Know That Church Of Satan Is Real Until Last Monday.. May God Save Us / You Never Know Why BOKO HARAM Kills Till You Watch This ! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

For Men, Though You Never Know (part 2) by chyke27(m): 7:00am On Jan 15, 2013
For a man who understands that purpose is fulfilled in Christ only, he never lets go of his view of Christ and no covering or veil would stop him from having a clear revelation of where God is leading and directing him to lead his wife and children. For such a man, in the face of such trial he'd tell his wife "No! That will not happen, our baby will not die". Why? He knows that there is one who has the final say and that one is Christ. He knows because he sees Him who is unseen by the man whose head is covered. He knows because he understands,'sees' and hears Christ in whom he has purpose saying "your...shall not cast her young, with long life shall I satisfy you, your children will be round about your table, ...will strenghten and protect you from the evil one".

I shall illustrate further, one particular weekend, I traveled to see my parents not just because I wanted to but because the Spirit moved me.If you know me well, I'm not the type of fellow with high tendency to going home. Sometimes I see my parents once or twice in a year. But this particular weekend I went home and at night, I was woken up by a rucus. I ran to our sitting room and there were my sisters and mom shouting "blood of Jesus" and other things. In their midst was my dad, clearly unconscious. All the women were just screaming when I got there. In a moment, I grasp what was happening and didn't even know when I took charge by saying, "everybody keep quiet". They all did. I asked them, "is there an anointing oil in the house?". My mom responded in the affirmative and quickly brought one. I looked at my unconscious dad and prayed "Father...your word says that if any is sick that he should call the elders who shall pray and anoint him with oil and the prayer of faith shall make the sick person whole, I anoint your son in the name of Jesus". As the anointing oil touched my dad's head, he opened his eyes and seeing us all around him he said "what is it? And he stood...
I was able to know that nothing, I mean no harm could come to anyone I know, moreso in my prescence because I can 'see' the King, not with physical eyes, I see Him in my spirit and I know His word says in 2Th3:3 ...but the Lord is faithful and He will strengthen and protect you from the evil one. If I didn't I'd be one parent less today. I may even be in Kuala Lumpur and still be in charge.

Yes friend, purpose is found ONLY in Christ for a man. A man without purpose in Christ or who doesn't know whose he is is just another blind leader. His family is headless in the spirit because the head is covered. Hold it, assuming you came back from the church and there was something your wife or children didn't understand, can they depend on you to clearly and in unambiguous terms explain it to them. Can they depend on you because they instinctively know that you have a Head (Christ) who knows all things.

A woman's head should be covered right? This begs the question. What happens to the family whose man's head is covered too? No direction, no remedy at times of emergency.
Why did Eve eat and give her husband? My presumption is that she wants to find out from her man if the devil's lie was the truth. Unfortunately, he failed her and us. May you, as a man never fail your family. The lady in our discourse whose child was having a convulsion at 2am was not crying for fun, she was crying because she couldn't see what the man was meant to see and she was hoping hope could come and from whom? Her man. Imagine what would become of this hope if the man now agrees with her and says "O God, my baby is dying o..."The lady would have confirmed her fears that there was big trouble.

The devil understands the central role of the man and the need for him to find his purpose in Christ, that is why he delights in keeping men off the church. He knows that a thousand women cannot lead a family but one man can.

Dear man, have you found your purpose in Christ? Are you leading a family, can you 'see' you head (Christ), are you connected to Him.
If you are not pray this prayer:
Heavenly Father, I come to you because you are the source of my life. I know you made me for a purpose. I am sorry I have lived outside your will, I am sorry for my sins. I ask you to wash me with the Blood of Your Son Jesus. Lord Jesus, come into my life. Become my Master and Saviour. Give me a place with those who are sanctified by faith in you. In Jesus name, amen.

If you prayed that prayer, Jesus has become your Head. All you need do is follow him in truth and spirit.In prayer and the study of the Bible.Then, you'll do just fine.

Do you know any man who needs Jesus? Forward to him. God bless you

(1) (Reply)

Who Are The Four Horseman Of The Apocalypse? / Social Service / Looking Into Heaven

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.