Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,604 members, 7,820,155 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:38 AM

Actress Nkiru Silvanus Is Not Married To VP's Aide - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Actress Nkiru Silvanus Is Not Married To VP's Aide (793 Views)

Nkiru Silvanus Shares Sexy Selfie On Xmas Day / OMG!!! You Won't Believe This Is Actress Nkiru Silvanus![photo] / Actress Nkiru Sylvanus Has Been Kidnapped (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Actress Nkiru Silvanus Is Not Married To VP's Aide by Nobody: 8:37am On Jan 15, 2013
The recent news that Actress Nkiru Silvanus has been married to Vice President Sambo's Aide, has been confirmed yesterday evening as false by the Aide himself.

The VP's aide denied this claim during a press briefing later yesterday after the news went viral online.

Popular Nigerian blogger, Linda Ikeji also made a call to the actress' close pal who also confirmed the news as false.

Read their words:

“When I read the story online this morning I called someone close to the actress to confirm and he said the story was 100% false, so I left it alone. Nkiru, according to the report, married the Senior Special Assistant to the Vice President on Media and Publicity, MallamUmar Sani, as second wife just a week after she was released by kidnappers. The report also claimed it was Mallam Sani that paid the N8million ransom money. Another false report.” That's Linda Ikeji's exact comment on this via her blog.

Mallam Umar Sani has reacted to the report, calling it ridiculous and a figmentof the writer’s imagination.
“The report is very funny. How can you marry somebody you have not seen for over three months? The last time I saw her was in September so how can a marriage take place when the subject matters have not seen each other? I have not married Nkiru Sylvanus and if awedding of such took place, people should be able to name the place, date and time. It is not true”. He told reporters at the Presidential Villa in Abuja this evening.

It is also believed that a certain picture of the actress wearing a muslim veil inspired the false news.
Re: Actress Nkiru Silvanus Is Not Married To VP's Aide by Pygru: 8:40am On Jan 15, 2013
This post has been hidden angry
Re: Actress Nkiru Silvanus Is Not Married To VP's Aide by Nobody: 8:56am On Jan 15, 2013
Pygru: This post has been hidden angry
Re: Actress Nkiru Silvanus Is Not Married To VP's Aide by mukina2: 9:17am On Jan 15, 2013

(1)

Kim Kardashian And Kanye West Set To Exchange Vows / Goldie Takes Final Exit Today. / Rita Dominic And Yvonne Okoro Get Six Nominations At This Year’s AMAA Awards

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.