Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,462 members, 7,819,688 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:01 PM

Flats And Apartments For Rent In Abuja - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Flats And Apartments For Rent In Abuja (2775 Views)

Affordable Homes At Porsche Terraces And Apartments, For Sale in Abuja / Properties For Sale And Apartments To Let In Ilaro / Self-contained, 2 Or 3 Bedroom Flats And Apartments For Rent In Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Flats And Apartments For Rent In Abuja by Abujafood: 10:25am On Jan 15, 2013
When it comes to renting flats in Abuja the real impediment is not from scarcity but price which defies market logic. With increased demand one would expect prices to rise but not so with Abuja flats as they seem to be based on prestige and social significance rather than availability.

In the city center don’t hope to find flats to rent easily not because you’d have a hard time finding them but that even when you do, they’re usually too expensive. Here are the kind of flats in Abuja you’ll likely find for rent:

Self Contained

Usually comprising of a single room with a toilet and bathroom and no kitchen, these kind of apartments are not really flats in the real sense of the word since often times they’re part of another person’s apartment such as a room in a bungalow or boys quarters of a duplex. In the city center itself Self-contained apartments start from N350’000 per annum but on the outskirts and satellite towns these dwellings are much cheaper.

1 bedroom Flats

A single room consisting of a living room, a bedroom, a kitchen, en suite bathroom and if your lucky a balcony. Prices for this type of flat goes for N500’000 or more depending on which area of the city. In Wuse, Garki or Maitama these apartments may go for as high as N1 million or more per annum.

2 bedroom Flats

These flats provide a living room with 2 bedrooms and 1 or 2 bathrooms with Kitchen and a balcony. Price starts from N1.2 million in most Abuja districts but could go for less in the outskirts in places like Lugbe, Kubwa or Lokogoma to mention a few.

3 bedroom Flats

These flats also have a iving room with 3 bedrooms and at least 2 toilets/bathrooms with kitchen and a balcony. Price starts from N1.3 million in places like Wuse and Garki and for as high as N2 million in Maitama, or more in Asokoro. In less prestigious parts of Abuja it goes for as little as N800’000 per annum.

Whatever your choice of location or flats/apartments, the deciding factor will be your budget in Abuja. Good luck in your search for your Abuja Flats.

http://www.abujafood.com/news-digest/housing-and-real-estate/1088-flats-and-apartments-for-rent-in-abuja.html
Re: Flats And Apartments For Rent In Abuja by c4charlz: 10:05pm On Apr 29, 2013
Hi,

I'm new to Abuja - and my host has given me an ultimatum of 2months to
find a place of my own. Please I am looking for a 1 room apartment for
rent.

My budget is: 300-350 per year

I work/study at the Abuja National Hospital, hence I need something
affordable and within proximity to the hospital.

Thanks for your perceived assistance.

Regards,
Charlz
Re: Flats And Apartments For Rent In Abuja by Abujafood: 9:35am On Jun 10, 2013
Yeah I've one here is my email to reach me for details: 0818 083 1826
Re: Flats And Apartments For Rent In Abuja by Optimist59: 9:02pm On Nov 22, 2021
Very big ensuite selfcontain apartment in abuja is available,
Other features,
Extra mini bedroom, neatly built kitchen , toilet/bedroom
Location is Jabi
I need a roomate, everything is available inside,
Rent fee is 85k

I need someone that will pay immediately and move in,
Contact number on my signature

(1) (Reply)

Acres Of Land @ Joyride Estate @ N5million (per Acre) Come Buy, See Pics / Property worth 9M sold for 3.5M.Get yours...Get details here / 4 Bedroom And 5 Bedroom Duplexes For Sale In Chevron, Lekki

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.